Pages:
Author

Topic: trading outside of crypto? - page 6. (Read 836 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 04, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
There are crypto trading and fiat trading, fiat trading are stocks, etf, binary option, cfd, forex and other, the difference between crypto and fiat trading is the factors that drive the price go up and down, in fiat trading we need to consider the economic, politic and other things, and in fiat you need to provide all documents, and you are bound by regulation
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
October 04, 2018, 02:42:50 AM
NEVER TRADE ON HITBTC FOR REAL TRADES.

Now the regulations in place differ widely for the country of your stock trades. Also there are multiple instruments to check. Better read up on the published materials of the securities regulator in your nation.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 04, 2018, 02:34:08 AM
In my opinion the fundamental and technical analysis between stocks and crypto is more or less the same.

Basically crypto is more volatile than a stock, but more or less it still follows trends, and patterns such as moving average, fibonacci, support, resistance, supply, demand, etc.

However they are very different in other ways.

Stocks don't trade 24 hours like Crypto, stock market opens at 930AM EST and closes at 2PM EST. Usually the pre and after market have very little liquidity unless its some earnings report.

Stocks you only have max 3.333x leverage and there are rules if you want to day trade or not. Crypto doesn't have these restrictions.

Stocks you need a regulated broker and you need to prove your identify and link your bank account. You can't just send them cash like you would with a Bitcoin ATM.

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 01:50:56 AM
Thats really generalised question and it could take up few pages to answer everything in detail however I will respond in bullets.
First of all crypto exchanges and stocks exchange are really two different sides of the coin. Stock exchanges are contained of different commodities, which are based on the real world usage of them and thus there prices are very much controlled under the government powers. They decide the prices based on the trades that are going on within the country, national and international trades and much more.

While on the other hand crypto currency exchanges which are made up of different digital assets (currency really) is part of virtual world where people are putting their own money willingly in it. This is based on the decentralised model and thus everything runs on the public ledgers. Know that crypto coins get their prices solely from the public fundings, and how they are buying and selling them and nothing else. There is no influencing body and nothing else can derive the prices.

Stocks for sure you will need your verified accounts, KYC and stuff and everything is traceable.

Crypto you may or may not need your ID's provided to start with the trades.

If you want to get feel for the crypto trading then visit HitBTC demo trading platform. However dont use the HitBTC for real trades.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 01:06:07 AM
Hello I didn't know anything about trading until I first started trading monero on poloniex when it was like $5. Now I've learned a lot just from trading and mining crypto but my only experience is with crypto.

So I guess this is backwards but now I would like to try trading or investing outside of crypto....is that stocks?...see I have no clue what everything is called. Are there trading sites like bittrex etc?

what is the differences between a crypto exchange and a "stock exchange" that trades in dollars? Do you have to provide ID? Are they easier to fund in dollars?

Is there anything like a Trade Satoshi where I can just practice with small amounts?

Thanks for any information

Pages:
Jump to: