Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Real estate for bitcoins your opinion - page 3. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 250
Bitcoin can target a variety of things including real estate, maybe if you can make good use of it you can see it as one of the moments to make a profit. so this can be a connection between bitcoin and real estate.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
It's always a good idea to diversify your portfolio and specially in things where they don't affect each other, so good idea I guess.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
The option of buying real estate for bitcoin is good

He doesn't want to buy. He said that he had some properties and wanted to one for Bitcoins.

I think that buying Bitcoins at current price is a great idea, no matter how you're trying to do it. If we take that the lowest price of Bitcoin is $1000, and I'm saying that because even permabears are ready to buy at this level, we are less than 4k from it, but more than 15k from ATH. Compare 2 50% movements from this point: a drop to 2.5k and a bounce to 7.5k, which one would you say is more probable after an 80% drop and a year long bear market? I'm a gambler and I like my odds here.
use Bitcoin as trading is indeed be the right idea to use. with the State of the Bitcoin who continue to experience increased this would greatly benefit with the presence of trading in order to earn more profit continued to rise gradually.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
sound good, can you give me more information?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Yet Bitcoin has not reached a stable price level. Therefore the purpose of the majority of crypto money holders is investment. While it is not yet used for shopping, it doesn't make much sense to pay high amounts with BTC.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
when we trade something in the form of bitcoin no body can track our transcation and nobody came to know how much money have been transversed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
I found a classified listing site that you can trade real estate for bitcoins
http://bit.ly/cryptorealestate
I have some properties and was thinking off leveraging my investments
so I was thinking of trading one for bitcoins what do you guys think?

Sounds like you will going to pawn your assets to be use for Bitcoin investments. Bitcoin investment is very risky because the price is really unpredictable that better if you will just keep your property as the time goes by the property will become more expensive. Unlike Bitcoin in which we don't know what is the future price as the price continue to crash. So better if you will just loan some amount of money for Bitcoin investment than selling your assets.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I'd call that a great idea. We are either at the bottom or very near it. The long term Bitcoin trendline that we have been following for many years is above 3000 USD.  There's a chance that we'll touch it but we can also go up from above it. I really don't see us breaking below it. There would have to be some crazy problem with Bitcoin for us to go below. Also, next year we will have a move up simply because such move happens every time after a year of bear market. If you have the balls to buy Bitcoin now you will make money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
It is a good investment, although it also depends on what State you are, if it is in USA, there are new federal laws that will make some sites much more advantageous than others to live, for example, if you have properties in Florida the most likely is to gain much value in the coming years, but if these in other states with higher taxes, it would be best to sell by btc.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Do not ever think on exchanging your properties to bitcoin. Real estate properties is a solid kind of investment. Just lay it down and then time will come that your property will have a good market price value if you will going to decide on selling it. Just as the same with bitcoin but bitcoin has higher risk and you could lose it eventually if things will not going to meet your expectations.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think this is good trading business if you are a bitcoin holder because if you trade your bitcoin to a real state it is a good investment. All we know that real state is a stable investment that every year it's value will increase specially when your land or unit ia in commercial area or in the urban cities. Imagine that if you are already have a bitcoin saving to trade in a real state you have a good statement that your future family will benefited. And I think as a bitcoin holder the best achievement is to have an fix assets comming from bitcoin so if can trade bitcoin to real state bitcoiner is become more motivated in working to have and to earn more bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I found a classified listing site that you can trade real estate for bitcoins
http://bit.ly/cryptorealestate
I have some properties and was thinking off leveraging my investments
so I was thinking of trading one for bitcoins what do you guys think?

Well, if you want to try something that is going in a dynamic raise rather than static raise, then you should probably go for it. Investing your money into real estates is I think one of the safest ways in a long-term investment. Meanwhile, investing your money into Bitcoin is certainly riskier (tho you'd end up getting a profit if you just be patient enough).
The point is, I encourage you to do it. As per what you stated that you have "some" properties, meaning that what don't you try to take a little risk and try this new way of investment. After all, you wouldn't lose all your money in the process.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think that real estate will provide good benefits for the future. Moreover, bitcoin will provide more convenience in transactions and this will accelerate the development process.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I think this is a good opportunity to really give an eyeful for most people that don't know about bitcoin and see that his site is offering, Then they will surely get an insight into bitcoin, But most of the time this is really convenient for people that already have bitcoin to spare in a trade to get their own real estate.

I really think that it can be very convenient and at the same time risk in taking a loss in the trade for your own real estate.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
The option of buying real estate for bitcoin is good

He doesn't want to buy. He said that he had some properties and wanted to one for Bitcoins.

I think that buying Bitcoins at current price is a great idea, no matter how you're trying to do it. If we take that the lowest price of Bitcoin is $1000, and I'm saying that because even permabears are ready to buy at this level, we are less than 4k from it, but more than 15k from ATH. Compare 2 50% movements from this point: a drop to 2.5k and a bounce to 7.5k, which one would you say is more probable after an 80% drop and a year long bear market? I'm a gambler and I like my odds here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It is a good step in the right direction, I believe we need more of such innovations to promote the world of cryptocurrency to the world. Real estates have always been with us and is an industry where many investors are always willing to put their money in. If bitcoin is associated with such viable industry then it is a laudable initiative.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
There is no better time to change a property for bitcoins than now. Property prices are high and bitcoin prices are low. Doing it during a bull run is mad as you wont get many coins for it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
it is not just possible but it has been happening for a while now. I don't know what that site is that you found and I will never click shortened links but if you check the news that has been cases of people trading real estate using bitcoin. of course there will be a lot of restrictions involved since you are talking about a large amount of bitcoin and people aren't usually willing to spend bitcoin let alone spend that much so finding people who are willing to make such trade is not going to be easy. additionally there may be some additional taxes involved depending on the country you are in or there may not be any tax at all!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
sounds good, because there are already companies that sell and buy real estate with cryptocurrency, but of course you have to know the price comparison when you convert it to fiat, don't even get a loss because of the unbalanced price of crypto and fiat
You are right, its risky and like you mentioned its important to know the price comparison. If not its possible to lose a lot.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
It is possible, though I would say that it will be the biggest risk you'll take knowing that bitcoin's price is so volatile and once you sold your property, it's done and you can't chase it back anymore. There are a few people in this forum who have done such in the past andhave spent a year or two in anxiety and constant agony seeing the proceeds of their properties diminish over time. Perhaps now they are reaping the reward of their risk and enjoying a huge sum of money today.
Pages:
Jump to: