Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Real estate for bitcoins your opinion - page 4. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
I would tell you its the biggest risk..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
I found a classified listing site that you can trade real estate for bitcoins
http://bit.ly/cryptorealestate
I have some properties and was thinking off leveraging my investments
so I was thinking of trading one for bitcoins what do you guys think?

There is nothing wrong in exchanging your real estate for bitcoin depending on how you feel its a good deal but the problem is striking a balance between the seller and the buyer to conclude that its a good deal. For example let's say you value the property to be $6000 which is equivalent to 1btx, how do you factor in the volatility that if bitcoin price falls to $5900 tomorrow, you are still protected. Sideways, to the buyer, how do you convince him to pay more than $6000 for you to hedge your own losses and he won't feel cheated or ask for refund should the price climb to $7000 by next week?
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

Its better to have stable real investment like real estate and of course for volume of income no other than bitcoin but it needs to do some technique because this is volatility like bubble movement of price. we get more profit if we have to understand what movement of bitcoin transition in every minute.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
What I can contribute is whether you are a strong believer of bitcoin to rise above the price you will sell off your property. If you believe that bitcoin is going to appreciate and give your expected profit, then you go ahead.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You cant just go out there and throw an advertisement about your property and its dealing with the crypto currency or bitcoin. I mean you have to have very keen about many things before you can even start the trade. Checkout your local laws and their favours towards the use of bitcoin. If they have got no problems then you can proceed. However, above that you also need to look for the documentation part as when you will be making trade in the bitcoin then you wont have nay proof of sending the money or receiving it (Except the digital footprint) which I barely doubt will be accepted as evidence for future purposes if any. So just make sure you clear out some dust before you can even jump start the trades.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
When it comes to selling real estate for bitcoins,the market liquidity is very low.
I really doubt that you can find any buyers in a short time period.Buying and selling real estate is all about the location(city,infrastructure,neighbors).I don't think that bitcoin is well known in the smaller cities.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

For me its completely yes,i would prefer to sell some properties for bitcoin as you see how much the value of bitcoin now compared to the price last December so the chance of multiplying the amount of bitcoin you might get because of this market now.so grab the opportunity since it will only knock once and not twice
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
sounds good, because there are already companies that sell and buy real estate with cryptocurrency, but of course you have to know the price comparison when you convert it to fiat, don't even get a loss because of the unbalanced price of crypto and fiat
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
The option of buying real estate for bitcoin is good, but it probably only comes down to how good/decent the prices are in this site compared to prices on other similar sites that uses fiat, assuming this site(bitcoin-realestate.com) is actually legit.

If you actually know how to flip properties for profit and you're good with it, then why not. If what you're looking for is income then probably go with it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
LG LIFE IS GOOD
Pages:
Jump to: