Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins - page 17. (Read 25868 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 09:54:52 AM
Buying and selling is very risky and it seemed that you're a psychological individual which is a large no no in trading. You ought to have study or at least you should have tried a demo accounts to understand how it works. Well since you currently offered and misplaced the cash just do not think about this you will get thw money-back some way.
Activity: 2
November 10, 2017, 02:51:00 AM
When you earn your profits in trading maybe you have thought where your profit is coming from? I've and that i know where I am getting my earnings, I get 1 / 2 of my profit from sharks and the other fifty percent originates from people like Author. If people like Author usually earn and always earn profit then individuals like me would not generate any revenue. I have lost profit buying and selling as well but I understand how to reduce the risks by not trading each and every rip-off coin listed in exchanges
Activity: 3
November 09, 2017, 10:53:36 PM
Trading is like riding crazy fluff,It may be fun but dangerous.I divided using your method,Some for HODLand some for buying and selling, it really works alright
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:44:46 AM
And what will it lead to, that they will depreciate and become garbage, and then you will scream, why did I buy them at all. Just sell them to someone and leave this trade alone, it's not given to you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 01:59:53 AM
Well, I'm HODLING for 2 months and it sucks too!!! Luckily my altcoins started recovering.

It's not like you made a big mistakes. Generally last 2 months just sucked for everybody.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2017, 01:48:51 AM
Your decision is 100% accepted holding coins is much wise and better move compare with trading as everybody knows that holding coins is less worry and no tension. If we are in trading we have to look into is and we have to give our valuable time to take the decision on it otherwise we have the possibilities of loosing what ever we invested. So instead of trading we just hold the coin.
His decision is wise, I did the same as he. I didn't cry like a little girl for losing a lot of money on trading, my salary is less then 300$ monthly, and I didn't cry when I stopped with my daily trading and beginning with buying and holding different altcoins. Day trading, or trading in some short period of time is not for everyone, all looks easy but it's not. I lost maybe more then 2000$ I'm not sure, I never counted, I was just keep on pushing and in the end my loses were so big that I saw that I can't recover my loses and that is better to stop and try something else. Just buying and keeping altcoins is better for me too, and for people is better to first buy and sell and then get into more faster trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 01:29:57 AM
Your decision is 100% accepted holding coins is much wise and better move compare with trading as everybody knows that holding coins is less worry and no tension. If we are in trading we have to look into is and we have to give our valuable time to take the decision on it otherwise we have the possibilities of loosing what ever we invested. So instead of trading we just hold the coin.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 01:25:12 AM
do not give up too soon. In trading you have to be patient and wait for the right time. I suggest you learn and read more about btc, to get the result you want in definite need to process. To fail is success delayed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
November 08, 2017, 09:40:26 PM
I think the problem in general with trading is that everyone starts with trading to make money but if you make money someone else must lose that money and everyone thinks that he will win money!

If you take a look at the charts you will see that if you have just bought some promising coins and let them in your wallet you would have made huge profits without any stress and action. Based on this experience I would only invest and not trade.

I agree with your second point because I have done a lot of trading over the past few years and it required a lot of wor and I made some money and lost some money doing it. The frustrating thing is that if I had just bought and held those Bitcoins I would have been much better off and I also wouldn’t have had to do all that hard work along the way. For that reason, I have scaled back my trading to almost nothing and I am just going to let it ride for a while.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
November 08, 2017, 08:47:33 PM
dont start the trading with a zero knowledge. when you learn all the information about trading, you can start trading.
trade is risky, but if you do well you will increase your money.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 08, 2017, 06:00:49 PM
I think you need to study more before diving into trading cryptos. You need to invest in knowledge first before attempting to just predict the next market movement. Buy low sell high seems easy to say but in reality that is the most  deceiving advice you can get. It doesnt mean that you study charts and some technical analysis you can predict what is the next move. That is not the way it goes. Even experienced traders loses some of their trades, that just means that no one can be perfect in this field. I think you just need to start small first just to get your feet wet but what happened happens. At least your learn something from it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
November 08, 2017, 05:44:04 PM
That is correct, trading does suck. It is a zero sum game. You might think you're getting the hang of it with this new set of technical indicators you have that you just tweaked because some crypto OG on Twitter suggested you do it that way, then bam! Aaaaaaaaand it's gone! Emotions get in the way, greed, etc. It's too hard to stay consistent even when you have a good strategy.

Yes it's really hard to trade nowadays due to dumps of the altcoins, and as we monitored the price of the alts the value is falling. That's best for now to hold the coins they had, because it's proven that after the fall of altcoins same as what happened with bitcoin price drops it will soon rises its value. Never panic when there's a sign of price droppings because eventually you will experience another pump up of the price.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 04:59:49 PM
That is correct, trading does suck. It is a zero sum game. You might think you're getting the hang of it with this new set of technical indicators you have that you just tweaked because some crypto OG on Twitter suggested you do it that way, then bam! Aaaaaaaaand it's gone! Emotions get in the way, greed, etc. It's too hard to stay consistent even when you have a good strategy.
Activity: 490
November 08, 2017, 02:45:23 PM
It is a pity that you had the horrific experience. The money involved is high. Take heart it is part of trading and learning. Yes buying low and selling high has a key. The key is once a new high is made you can sell off what you have and wait for the dip to about one half of that high then you can enter again and if there is no damning  economic news you are sure of coming out better.
Activity: 260
November 08, 2017, 02:39:50 PM
If you try to rely on manual operation, it's not a good idea, you should try to design algorithm for your trading things
Activity: 518
November 08, 2017, 02:31:29 PM
In trading it takes patience and willingness to learn. Learn from people who have experienced and especially from own experience. Correct why we are losing, map it so we can become a trader that always get profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
November 01, 2017, 02:55:07 PM
Now in middle-term trading I am holding SYS, LMC, IOTA, OMG, KMD, STRAT, SC, DGB, XRP.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 02:26:02 PM
yes mate, i think you are right.  bitcoin totally  change my life style . i believe that bitcoin gonna change world, i think its for our welfare and now wanna buy bitcoin and hold it long to change my future
In my opinion, there is nothing bad in opting of holding if bitcoins. Trading is indeed a very good option but in case you are not doing well in trading, then there is no point of losing more money in trading. In fact, this is really a good option to go for holding of bitcoin. This will help you multiply the amount of money you have with each passing second. You only need to remain patient.
Patience doesn't mean it's good all. You should be patient, but don't patient when your decision are wrong and you just want to keep this opition because you don't want to become the loser. Accept your loss and research new opportunity, it's better than patiently.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
November 01, 2017, 08:56:54 AM
HOLD for long investment is good as long ur coin is good at future
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
November 01, 2017, 05:46:05 AM
Well i do undertand the feeling when you loose some of your investment into trading, but well the same way you can make easy money into it you can get a loss. No you dont need to be an expert, but its impossible to predict any coin next direction, since crypto news can really affect the coin value as well speculation and fake news, need to be smart and invest with medium long period, make money into short positions has becamed very hard.
Pages:
Jump to: