Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins - page 20. (Read 25868 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 11:40:38 PM
Yes I agree. Patience is very important. But it is not easy to implement it. It's the matter of training.
Activity: 154
October 09, 2017, 10:52:23 PM
I also decided to just hold the coins as I can not control my emotions. I've been studying trading strategies for a long time, but in practice I always get only a loss of money Angry

yeah it happens to me too and I can only hold and wait for prices to rise again, trading is sometimes sucks but I try to be patient and control my emotions

If you think and feel that trading is not your cup tea then leave it. Forcing yourself to things that you really don't have patience and don't like to do is just a waste of time. Just hold your coins then wait for the profit. But you should also accept bthe fact that in holding the return of investment is quite slow. So don't expect.
Activity: 448
October 09, 2017, 07:44:40 PM
Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
you should never be influenced by someone who is an expert in knowing every time the exchange rate of coins. make it as a motivator of your passion to always try as much as possible to make trades and can compete with every healthy way to seek income of magnitude in it later.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 06:53:28 PM
Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

So often you read quotes of that one guy who made a lucky play and went all in with YOLO money and hit a 100x - The reality is in the trading world that is an anomaly. That same guy then calls himself a professional trader, buys a lambo and offers advice. Usually they end up back at 0 - unless they were smart enough to hodl or cash out and buy a house etc.

If you see yourself making bad choices and losing money - I would suggest you HODL or exit the trading game.
Both the option are totally open you what you want to do, make a clear mind set and then make a better decision if you didn’t go through the trading and you didn’t made profit in that field holding maybe a good option, hold till your desire prices arrives at gate and then sell without hesitation this will give you huge profit all depends on your deeds.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
October 09, 2017, 09:52:51 AM
Trade does not tolerate haste and rash actions. It's good that you understood your mistake, but with a great desire you can learn how to trade correctly and make a profit.
This profession is just about patience. A person who has a hasty nature would definitely not make any progress. People buy high, sell low because of impatience only and one other factor that is the actual cause is fear. Fear is either forget everything and run or face everything and rise but people choose the first option. However, holding on for long is also a good way of earning profits.
Activity: 420
October 09, 2017, 02:37:04 AM
I also decided to just hold the coins as I can not control my emotions. I've been studying trading strategies for a long time, but in practice I always get only a loss of money Angry

yeah it happens to me too and I can only hold and wait for prices to rise again, trading is sometimes sucks but I try to be patient and control my emotions
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
October 09, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

It's a common story with most of the new traders, you need to have lot of patience and good strategy to do the trading. If  you invest all the money in one go and want to earn money it would be difficult. Instead you can invest partial amount and you need to keep on buying when it goes low. So that you will get averaged and when it start growing you will be able make good money.

If you want to become rich overnight, I think it's not the place. You need to play sensible & safe game to make money in the trading. I wish you all the best in investing.

Now that's really soothing word man. This is the thing people don't follow in reality and I'm saying this since long time to those who asked me about the trading, getting rich quick stuff and much more. Everything is having specific time and everything happens at the righ place. There is no such thing called as quick rich.

For trading there has to be limits on our expenses, one should not jump in with all the overconfidence and to put the money into trades with the hype of getting big win. Happening of that has got like one in hundred chance so basically not possible.

Withthat much money OP could have bought some big coins in equal amounts and also keeping the some amount in bitcoin form. They could have popped eventually into higher amounts. Butt anyway this is nuts, they never understand the thing.

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
October 09, 2017, 01:42:51 AM
Yeah it sounds like you just experienced what most traders hate. When you convince yourself to buy at the top and then BOOM. Overnight crash and you lose everything. It sucks man. Been on the receiving end of that before. You are not a seasoned trader unless you have too. It is part and parcel of trading, crypto especially. All I can say is best of luck going forward, and don't forget to study well before making any decisions.
Our experienced of being lose and feeling of lost after trading our bitcoins makes us feel, "urrgghh.. I don't want to trade my bitcoin anymore, I'll just  wanted to hold it". Actually, i think this feeling is already been feel by anyone here that are involved in trading. And yes i'd already experience this kind of situation, a feeling that all in you was lost in just a blink of an eye, actually not a totally lost, what i mean is you get a price that didnt satisfy or deserve you hardwork in earning your bitcoin. I cant blame anybody or somebody but me, myself are responsible in my lost. But well, its life right, atleast I learned from what i've done and I keep on doing trading. Yeah it sucks but I choose to not stop doing it. In fact in our life we always have a choice. We only need to be wise on choosing the right option.
Activity: 171
October 09, 2017, 01:39:57 AM

Cheers!
Your right, of course, but whether to bring you this pleasure from the earnings, and it will be what you expect it to be. In general, many I think will disagree with you, not understanding then why invest at all, but the idea takes place to live, and therefore I wish you good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2017, 01:26:14 AM

If you have invested in shit coins and hoping to price to pump then it will never happen as the price of those coins can crash with an blink of an eye and in that case you will surely get panic and sell your coins at low price but if you have invested in good coins and if price goes down then there is nothing to worry as those coins have potential to bounce back but you need to make sure that you hold your coins for the right time.
It was your choice if not going to trade and keep it. Its true that trading sucks sometimes, it depends on how you accept that situation but for me it isnt, maybe because im already quite long enough in this kind of investments to be able to understand and get the perfect strategy that i could apply in working my bitcoin and make it grow. Also, holding it for quite sometime is also a better choice, just reserved it for a perfect time to come you may decide you think you are ready to take risk on your own.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 09, 2017, 01:12:18 AM

If you have invested in shit coins and hoping to price to pump then it will never happen as the price of those coins can crash with an blink of an eye and in that case you will surely get panic and sell your coins at low price but if you have invested in good coins and if price goes down then there is nothing to worry as those coins have potential to bounce back but you need to make sure that you hold your coins for the right time.
For me holding of bitcoin for 2 to 3 year is really cool to get profit but i think those who are into trading from very long and take it as a fun. For them it is very boring thing to just hold and just see the up and rise of the market. Trading is risky but also very exciting way to make money and its all about taking a calculative risk at a right time and if you manage to do that well then you can expect good profits from trading. You have to give time and have enough courage to take risk.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 12:52:53 AM
For ICO based project the investment should follow the project roadmap. The same for already listed coins/token... imho
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 08, 2017, 09:55:53 PM
Yeah it sounds like you just experienced what most traders hate. When you convince yourself to buy at the top and then BOOM. Overnight crash and you lose everything. It sucks man. Been on the receiving end of that before. You are not a seasoned trader unless you have too. It is part and parcel of trading, crypto especially. All I can say is best of luck going forward, and don't forget to study well before making any decisions.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
October 08, 2017, 09:30:23 PM

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 09:09:25 PM

Cheers!

Oh well your first try in trading is not a good experience and its kinda scary to imagine for a newbie like me but It wont stop me to try trading. I think in this kind of business there will be ups and downs as expected but don't give up, try and try until you succeed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
October 08, 2017, 02:12:49 PM

Cheers!

That's a huge amount of money you lost man! After reading what you've been through I am now doubting my self to try trading. I've been reading some threads here to get ideas and enough knowledge about trading before trying because Im also scared I might lose a lot of money if Im not doing the right thing. Well i think i have to skip trading and will just focus on holding my coins for now.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
October 08, 2017, 11:55:58 AM

Cheers!

So often you read quotes of that one guy who made a lucky play and went all in with YOLO money and hit a 100x - The reality is in the trading world that is an anomaly. That same guy then calls himself a professional trader, buys a lambo and offers advice. Usually they end up back at 0 - unless they were smart enough to hodl or cash out and buy a house etc.

If you see yourself making bad choices and losing money - I would suggest you HODL or exit the trading game.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 08, 2017, 11:50:44 AM
During the initial days loss will be taking place. Little by little can overcome it, while very few will be successful in trading from the very beginning. So trading really sucks when done without a good basic understanding. So to be on secure side, it's good to keep hold of the bitcoin as price increase happens periodically.
Activity: 154
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 08, 2017, 11:43:07 AM
Activity: 420
October 08, 2017, 06:46:08 AM
Trade does not tolerate haste and rash actions. It's good that you understood your mistake, but with a great desire you can learn how to trade correctly and make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: