Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins - page 9. (Read 25868 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 11:36:27 AM
In my opinion, everyone in the trading loses even the professional. Why you trade at the amount of 1.8k USD are you crazy? By the way, learn from your mistake. The mistake is put a massive amount on the trading.  In trading start in a small amount. As you said early, you broke your laptop that insane. If you don’t control your emotion, this may lead to losing your mind and money. Take a break of a while and start again with the amount that you are satisfied to lose. Always remember trading is very delicate work don’t do it if can’t handle the stress and pressure.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 29, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
An instructive post with a share of humor. In my country, the minimum wage is $ 155. I opened positions in the summer without a stop loss on the falling market. All my assets went into big minus. A month later, I had less on the account of 4600 dollars from the initial deposit. It's almost 2.5 years of work) But I did not despair, I decided to leave opens positions, there was nothing to lose. Now my portfolio shows +15000 dollars from the initial deposit. I learned 2 lessons: study the asset and only then go to the market, do not close the positions in minus, if you forgot to put a stop loss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 08:13:21 AM
Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
If you are a newbie and want to do a day trade that would be a risky part on your self plus you are buying coins that been hype by your fellow traders you will caught on a high price and will be stuck there for long term. pump and dump is also not advisable for newbie they are only fooling you. Invest only in coins that you are familiar with and with good standing and project to lower your risk for losing your investment
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
January 29, 2018, 07:28:23 AM
This is the common feeling of the traders and users because trading was not that efficient last months. Whales made very sharp price move, up and downs in bitcoin and adapting this price move was extremely hard for us.

Trusted coins should be held in your portfolio. Don't sell them.
It's truly is the common feeling of the traders and users, they found trading as sucks especially when they get failed of trading and worst get lose on Thier investments. While yes, holding sometimes is the right choice you could choose if youre afraid that this could happen again, but then I guess you shouldn't be afraid of trying trading again if you really wanted to earned a huge profit here in cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
January 29, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
Quitting too early is not an option! My advice to is you should go back and learn the basics of bitcoin trading (Available on YouTube) and master few things and start over with small budget. People tend to lose money when it comes to putting a lot of money in the market, even professional traders sometimes lose money too. In fact in business you can't just always make money, someday you can make money, someday lose money too, that is part of the learning.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 28, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
Yes, in the previous statement holding coins isn't  been easy, you need patience to this. If you decided to hold be sure to have a back up plan, they say pump and dump are common in the other way.  Have a small amount of knowledge about trading to be sure have a monitor in your coins.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 08:04:32 PM
I have been though similar experiences myself, always losing all my money. Then I too decided just to hold. After some years my coins had mooned, and so, with a lot of money raining from the sky I have started some long term trades again - and this time it went better. Patience you need.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
January 28, 2018, 07:37:42 PM
Lukily you only loss some value, with current state of the market you could even loss all because market shut down unexpectly, get hacked or simply run with the money Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
January 28, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

I feel you mate, I remember when I started trading like a year ago. I lost everything trading bitcoin to another coin, it did frustrates me but did not stop me. Failing is part of being the success, but yeah if you don't have any luck or knowledge understand the market and controlling your emotions then you are bound to fail.
I am not really a fan of trading, I am just holding bitcoin as much as I can so that I can use it in the future after a big pump. I am not after to those who believes and becoming rich at trading, I am so proud of them that they can make this thing. I have tried trading also but did not continue not because I lose but because I don't have much time to focus on it.
Activity: 686
January 28, 2018, 07:10:33 PM
Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

I feel you mate, I remember when I started trading like a year ago. I lost everything trading bitcoin to another coin, it did frustrates me but did not stop me. Failing is part of being the success, but yeah if you don't have any luck or knowledge understand the market and controlling your emotions then you are bound to fail.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 07:10:19 PM
Trading works fine, you just need to take time reading and studying the basics of trading after you will start. I think you need to take note of why you lost these amount and learn from it and you'll never have the same experience again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
January 28, 2018, 06:28:08 PM
You don't need to trade it everyday. Day trading is risky. if i we're you i will hold my coins and it's safe just keep it in your wallet and sell it when it's alts season. Always remember patience is the key to all success.
Maybe that is the reason why he was mad at bitcoin, yes trading really sucks if you don't have any control in your emotion or thus have any strategies.
Meaning, what he's doing is whenever the price goes down he buys and if the price goes up he sells, and when the price goes down again he sells again due to panic that he was facing which is not a good attitude in trading.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
January 28, 2018, 06:24:28 PM
You don't need to trade it everyday. Day trading is risky. if i we're you i will hold my coins and it's safe just keep it in your wallet and sell it when it's alts season. Always remember patience is the key to all success.
We all know that patience re making to our success for cause this is the most common thing that may ever happen for , patience of that this is you may able to hold for are taking you to have patience for.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
January 28, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 28, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
This is the common feeling of the traders and users because trading was not that efficient last months. Whales made very sharp price move, up and downs in bitcoin and adapting this price move was extremely hard for us.

Actually every coin has its own roadmap and development, if we get too anxious, then please hold on and get into the discussion on every channel of active coin developer you like. Many people do not want to waste time with this, but from here we can see when this coin will increase or fall drastically.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

Cheers!

I think that nobody can improvise as a trader without study and experience. certainly it is easier to lose money without the right skills.
but by studying and with the right tools, in addition to a good self-control it is possible to make profits with trading.

as you said correctly, if it were easy we would all be rich.

Trading is a proper profession and without skills and the required knowledge, no one can perform good or excellent in this field. I am sure that all the expert traders have experienced some losses for checking out the success rate of their strategies plus they do have sound knowledge of crypto market. I am very much in favor of gaining s much knowledge as possible about digital currencies if you want to become a successful trader.
Not like us, I know the whale and the rich or those who have power to change the trending of market don't trading manual. They use BOT, AI for trading and we are just the food for them. Some people can be success if follow right the trend of the whale.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 02:43:52 AM
In trading, I think the most important is mastery of emotions and not a great balance. Patient traders, who grab a profit little by little or hold for long time now have made good profits and even helped their economic conditions get better. Yes, holding is still good thing and profitable because we are investing in something right.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 01:43:49 AM
dont give-up! you already paid worth 1.8k USD of learning, learned from your mistake, if you give-up then, it really become your lost. Im also new in trading and do mistake frequently but some how i learned from my mistake and somehow try my best to avoid doing it again. If you live in a country which salary is approximately 300 USD/month, then i can guess that you are living in Philippines? (thats our basic salary).
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

Cheers!

I think that nobody can improvise as a trader without study and experience. certainly it is easier to lose money without the right skills.
but by studying and with the right tools, in addition to a good self-control it is possible to make profits with trading.

as you said correctly, if it were easy we would all be rich.

Trading is a proper profession and without skills and the required knowledge, no one can perform good or excellent in this field. I am sure that all the expert traders have experienced some losses for checking out the success rate of their strategies plus they do have sound knowledge of crypto market. I am very much in favor of gaining s much knowledge as possible about digital currencies if you want to become a successful trader.
Pages:
Jump to: