Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins - page 7. (Read 25868 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 06:02:43 AM
Both contains risk because if value falls in market then both things will be at loss but trading will be more in loss. The only difference is that trading gives you bitcoin and holding gives you money. So its up to you what do you want. Im not sure how you see it dude Bitcoin is money. Both holding and daytrading can give you profit. Holding isn't lazy, its for people who feel safer leaving their coins in their wallets because active trading may make them lose money
Activity: 294
February 17, 2018, 06:02:27 AM
This is why diversification would be the best move because if one coin dump its price we do have still chances on hitting up on other coins for pumps which would somehow patch up it which we can able still to make money. Give me a break. Life is full of ups and downs. It tests us before really giving all the blessings. Complaining will not give us any benefit. Trying out all the coins is also not supported by me
February 17, 2018, 06:02:15 AM
This is why diversification would be the best move because if one coin dump its price we do have still chances on hitting up on other coins for pumps which would somehow patch up it which we can able still to make money. Give me a break. Life is full of ups and downs. It tests us before really giving all the blessings. Complaining will not give us any benefit. Trying out all the coins is also not supported by me
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
February 17, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
there are 3 types of trader
1.Short term trader or day trader Riskey and stressful but it could gives u a lot of money too!
2.Mid term trader or Swing trader It is less stressfull than day trading
3.long term trader , which i chosed to keep 50% of my coins in this part so i decreased my losses!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 05:10:23 AM
If you buy such pump and dump shitcoins,then you would have to face such losses.Thats why it is always adviced to do  a research and find the best coins to be invested.Don't ever invest in altcoin on just seeing its price increasing rapidly.Most newbies do this same mistake and then they just quit trading and they feel comfort in just hlding their bitcoins.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 17, 2018, 05:06:43 AM
I cant believe I am reading this!
You will stop trading and just hold your coins? My apologies but I cannot help but get annoyed. What are you planning to do with your coins? Let the next generations see that and say, I kept somw bitcoins with me?
It shouldnt be like that. You have your coins to sell them and turn into higher money. You should realign your thinking.
Activity: 610
Merit: 261
February 16, 2018, 11:14:01 PM
it is true
whenever i try to trade my coins,i always lose so it is better to hold
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 11:10:23 PM
if you take action to hold a coin for several years to come it is a good action like investment and in the world of trading the key is patience, if you can not do that then you will lose
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 02, 2018, 10:45:15 PM
Trading needs timing. You must be in the right time to buy and sell coins here. And Bitcoin today is very low. It is the right time to buy bitcoin and sell it when the value is high.
It is not only buying and selling its about how or what did you do to make profit in this special days that both bitcoins and altcoins were dump hard. Trading sucks, I'll hold my coins as in the title in order to win its needs to hodl not to panic.
Yes, timing it is but even you got that timing always knowing yourself when to exit is the best plan. When we trade we accept the risk, to have patience and many more so the trick here is to endure yourself to overcome all these to be successfull.
for trading does require the right timing, but in addition to timing we can set the time when we buy and sell. we must stay focused to be able to get profit. skills and abilities we must develop to make traders more fun. if you say that annoying trader you just lack experience and lack of skill in trading.
Yes it was all under timing, i didn't only make it specific because its too many underneath. I don't say that conversly lack of knowledge is an ignorant because all you have to do is read and reading is one of that skills. Skills is needed however in times it depends upon what a trader use to be as a trader or an investor trader.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 10:02:29 PM
Trading needs timing. You must be in the right time to buy and sell coins here. And Bitcoin today is very low. It is the right time to buy bitcoin and sell it when the value is high.
It is not only buying and selling its about how or what did you do to make profit in this special days that both bitcoins and altcoins were dump hard. Trading sucks, I'll hold my coins as in the title in order to win its needs to hodl not to panic.
Yes, timing it is but even you got that timing always knowing yourself when to exit is the best plan. When we trade we accept the risk, to have patience and many more so the trick here is to endure yourself to overcome all these to be successfull.
for trading does require the right timing, but in addition to timing we can set the time when we buy and sell. we must stay focused to be able to get profit. skills and abilities we must develop to make traders more fun. if you say that annoying trader you just lack experience and lack of skill in trading.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 02, 2018, 09:46:47 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

I just started trading too but I'm trying for long term gains. Were you attempting a pump and dump? If so, I'd avoid that for now and stick to solid investments like BTC or ethereum. They are pretty safe and you can still gain 20% in a week if you monitor trading sites vigilantly. Don't give up man. Let's get rich.

Lets get rich. I like it. Spread the world that this huge correction just temporary so we can make their doubt and panic less.
Etherium is the most stable stable one right now so i choose to invest in it too to make profit in long term.
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 02, 2018, 07:43:12 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 07:22:25 PM
If you are not basing on your mistakes for your next trade then it will not change your perspective in trading because for me, trading is a good source of income and not because you made a mistake or experience a loss then you will just keep experiencing it on trading because i think that traders needs mistakes that will make them smarter over the time and that is the time where they will get a lot of ideas for making more and consistent profits.
Right, it really do depends on the trader. It is normal that when a person made a mistake, and he knows when and where he went wrong, he would totally try to avoid to do the same thing. As a trader also, I really do think that having experiences will shape you to become a better trader. You just have to understand what you did and not just go with the flow. We trade because we want to earn money so we should not depend on what is just laying there on the table but at least try to add something good in there. Be tactful, we don't need to be smart to be a successful trader, we just need to know what we are doing.
Be happy when you have loss, because that loss helped you get more experience and make your trading skills be better. For those who still have not loss in the trading journey, you do not need to compare your loss with those people, because they did not know feeling of loser and solution to solve this problem.

Losing money is looking like the worst thing ever but it teach us a lot about not repeating the same mistakes in trading. I learnt many things from trading and losses because they showed me how not to reach during market actions.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 31, 2018, 03:31:36 PM
If you are not basing on your mistakes for your next trade then it will not change your perspective in trading because for me, trading is a good source of income and not because you made a mistake or experience a loss then you will just keep experiencing it on trading because i think that traders needs mistakes that will make them smarter over the time and that is the time where they will get a lot of ideas for making more and consistent profits.
Right, it really do depends on the trader. It is normal that when a person made a mistake, and he knows when and where he went wrong, he would totally try to avoid to do the same thing. As a trader also, I really do think that having experiences will shape you to become a better trader. You just have to understand what you did and not just go with the flow. We trade because we want to earn money so we should not depend on what is just laying there on the table but at least try to add something good in there. Be tactful, we don't need to be smart to be a successful trader, we just need to know what we are doing.
Be happy when you have loss, because that loss helped you get more experience and make your trading skills be better. For those who still have not loss in the trading journey, you do not need to compare your loss with those people, because they did not know feeling of loser and solution to solve this problem.
Activity: 448
January 31, 2018, 02:26:36 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
Trading can only suck when you rush into it. I am not a very good trader but from what I know, you cannot just rush into trading thinking it is a ball game. There is more to trading than just prediction. Without the proper knowledge, it is apparent that the same way a wannabe trader rushes in is the exact way one will rush out just like what just happened to the OP. Being a Doctor is not for everyone, engineer is not for everyone, trading is a profession and it isn't for anyone as well. Learn first, before making an attempt and your first attempt after learning should not even be with too much funds.
Activity: 462
January 31, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
haha... i think that we just do what we are good at. So, if you do not have enough skill and knowledge, let's choose investing instead of trading.
Activity: 378
January 31, 2018, 12:21:27 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
January 31, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
Trading is very risky moreso if you are new to trading cryptocurrency.  Newbie venturing to trading should first do some dummy trading and move to trading with own money. You should trade with money you can afford to lose.  When you have have established Your Own method of trading,  you can then proceed into trading with big amount.
All are possible to happen if you trade your amount in bitcoin, first you are possible to gain lost instead of income. If you have good selection you are possible to earn high amount of income in split time. However my technique in trading is don't sell your amount if you can't reach your target amount to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: