Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners - page 3. (Read 936 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 06:21:40 AM
Don't loose control of your greed. Warren Buffet tip - be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 06:01:38 AM
Nice trading idea. ICOs are said to be not good of late, but if one can make a good research into the market he might end up with a good ICO which in few months will double or triple his profit after the project get enlisted.
In trading, the beginners are required to have good knowledge about the technology and about the market. Also the information of long term and short term investment is very important because many Bitcoin billionaires have been long term investors. Besides, the ability to evaluate a good coin from the market and the decision making power whether to hold or sell has been crucial in the profit maximization quest.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 02:18:02 AM
trading tips for beginners is you must be able to control the patience you have, do not easily affected by any situation and must be confident.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
Hello Everyone

I'd like to share some trading tips for beginners.

When I start investing on cryptocurrencies I only use few dollars.First time I have invested 0.008btc (6400ETN)on Electroneum ICO.And when electroneum gets listed on cryptopia I sell my ETN at 0.00001200sat each ( 0.0768BTC) My money was doubled many times over.So after I sold my 6400ETN at 0.0768BTC I bought some undervalued coins like XLM,XVG,XBY,DGB.I diversify my porffolio for each of them.So far I have earn a lot from these coins multiples times.I bought XLM at 300sats,XBY at 250sats,XVG at 200sats and DGB at 150sats.See much profit I get now.But I'll suggests it's safer for beginners to hodl.Buy and Hodl.I hope my tips could help for beginners.

Thank You,

This a quite a good strategy. This is a good example of taking a slower pace rather that going all in and the losing so much patience. Because the amount you are risking is not that much, the stress you have is very easy to handle and your okay if you lose because you are after the experience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
June 05, 2018, 01:17:17 AM
Hello Everyone

When I start investing on cryptocurrencies I only use few dollars.First time I have invested 0.008btc (6400ETN)on Electroneum ICO.And when electroneum gets listed on cryptopia I sell my ETN at 0.00001200sat each ( 0.0768BTC) My money was doubled many times over.So after I sold my 6400ETN at 0.0768BTC I bought some undervalued coins like XLM,XVG,XBY,DGB.I diversify my porffolio for each of them.So far I have earn a lot from these coins multiples times.I bought XLM at 300sats,XBY at 250sats,XVG at 200sats and DGB at 150sats.See much profit I get now.But I'll suggests it's safer for beginners to hodl.Buy and Hodl.I hope my tips could help for beginners.

Thank You,

Is this really an advice?you just made an story telling here,and only holding is what youve tell us things that we all already knew.

And i must tell you that its the luck that made you successful  and nothing else,you didnt even bother say what made you decide to buy those coins,without researching or anything but a pure old story
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2018, 12:38:48 AM
Hello Everyone

Thank You,

Thank you and I believe most of us do that to create income but the problem is the time?. We don't know the right time to enter market and leave it for good. Even we have patience and big money to start without time knowledge our money will stuck in long term period. Keep up date your post and share knowledge you have for beginners like us, it will helping.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 11:23:19 PM
Hello Everyone

Thank You,

You are a novice, you want to trade but are safe and still profitable for you. Follow me. You have to determine your investment goal is long term or short hanj how much money you invest and how much. What kind of money do you invest in?
Activity: 72
June 04, 2018, 05:37:52 PM
 Cheesy Cool Undecided
I hold almost all the coins for more than 3 months. noticed that in the end each BTC200%  of the purchase price. And what do you do?

Thank You Smiley
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 04, 2018, 04:49:18 PM
trading tips for beginners should you have a very good skill to be able to determine the right time to buy coin and sell coin so you can earn a lot of benefits.
Buying and selling is the most important thing for traders because you can make a profit when the market goes up and down. To identify a good buy and sell area, you need to learn how to do technical analysis. You can apply knowledge from the Forex market or stock market for reference in this market.
Activity: 266
June 04, 2018, 04:32:10 PM
You should be patient and not panic even if don't know how to act in a certain situation.  I think that it is necessary to learn the basics before you get started. there are many experts who will be glad to help you
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 04, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
Hello Everyone

When i start investing on cryptocurrencies I only use few dollars.First time I have invested 0.008btc (6400ETN)on Electroneum ICO.And when electroneum gets listed on cryptopia i sell my ETN at 0.00001200sat each ( 0.0768BTC) My money was doubled many times over.So after i sold my 6400ETN at 0.0768BTC i bought some undervalued coins like XLM,XVG,XBY,DGB.I diversify my porffolio for each of them.So far I have earn a lot from these coins multiples times.I bought XLM at 300sats,XBY at 250sats,XVG at 200sats and DGB at 150sats.See much profit i get now.But I'll suggests it's safer for beginners to hodl.Buy and Hodl.I hope my tips could help for beginners.

Thank You,

Nice example, man!
It seems that you have either excellent intuition, good knowledge and training, or good advisers.
Or at once all together.
It is a nice example, but without strategy and a concrete one than just buying low and selling high, it is just a matter of time, before that would catch up. There are sometimes you may need to be very careful and analyze the market very well before even considering entering any trade so you do not end up buying, not planning for any possibility of further downtrend and just relax without stopping loss. That would make it suck for anyone that think as the OP said it, it is as just easy as it sounds.
Activity: 329
June 04, 2018, 03:27:14 PM
trading tips for beginners should you have a very good skill to be able to determine the right time to buy coin and sell coin so you can earn a lot of benefits.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
June 04, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
OP, it's very good that you diversified your portfolio, a lot people tend to focus on one or two coins which is very bad because you may loose all your invested money if not careful.

I agree holding is a good strategy but you need to be careful which coins you hold. How about telling us about some of the coins you held and went bust? This will be a good eye opener for many newbies.
Focusing on a coin does not really make you stupid; it just depends on what you can handle at once. Some people really cannot monitor a lot of coins at the same time and they try as much as possible to limit the number. However, for someone who may actually be a trend follower, it makes it easy to be able to diversify your folio and be able to manage as much as you can as possible. Holding is a good strategy though, only if you have been able to buy at a historical dip of any coin but not when there is a possibility of room for the coin to go lower.
Activity: 194
June 04, 2018, 01:26:18 PM
I am a cryptocurrency and professional Forex Trader I am working this online market around 5 years ago when I was beginner in cryptocurrency trading on that time I just follow babypips because who want to learn cryptocurrency trading they need to must follow babypips because it is the best platform to learn trading so don't late to follow this site hope you can get a more tips on this site.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
Hello Everyone

Thank You,

you need to ask a little bit of knowledge or idea to people who are experts here and ask for tips to better understand and need before you begin to have enough knowledge
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 05:57:10 AM
Try look online for that. On the sites like YouTube you can look on the crypto and trading related channels that teach that
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 04, 2018, 05:11:48 AM
I think you should be up to youtube to learn, on this they will guide you more thoroughly and more specifically, have illustrative images, you will be very easy to understand, so it will help you catch faster if you have to Reading dry messages like this will not be good for your learning.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 04, 2018, 04:51:51 AM
Well, those selected coins really went good when the green market happen end of  last year, the coins which really grows a lots and bring patience investors a huge profits, your story might inspire newbies but I just wanted to give some thoughts that it's not always be like that, we can buy and follow
coins that we think that can be successful after some time, just need to make sure about the project usage and the developers intention for the future of
the project.,
It is one thing to be lucky trading an uptrend while buying dip but what the OP has shared is more of a long term trade and never mentioned any strategy except looking for undervalued coins.

Sometimes, a coin can stay undervalued or over sold for a long period of time, and keep going lower as the case may be most especially with this high volatile market for mostly altcoins, and you really want to know exactly what you are doing as a trader and how well you have planned you entry and exit and stop losses even before entering a position.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
June 04, 2018, 12:50:16 AM

If you are a new trader you have a lot of things to do in the market you can invest in multiple coins

that are available at the lowest price and the opportunity is great to invest in and earn a good

profit from it, that is a way to invest in altcoins is the best option,
Altcoin trading is better to go to make huge profits but it will not be suitable for someone who is totally new to crypto trading because these are gard to predict and the data available for analysis also very small so altcoin trading is like an gambling.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 12:31:05 AM
My tips:
1. See the project or coins you wanna invest then analyse them
2. If available, do bounty campains to get free tokens. It's easy to do and nothing to lose, except tine.
3. If must pay money to invest, see the future of the market then buy
Pages:
Jump to: