Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Tricks For Newbies - page 4. (Read 22531 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 12, 2019, 07:15:30 AM
trick? which do you call a trick?
this is a general rule in trading, without using an analyst you only recommend buying when the price reaches the bottom. and wishful thinking to sell it when prices rise again.
everyone who has never traded crypto currency will definitely do what you suggest when they trade for the first time.
I think the world of trading has nothing to call a trick, everything is a good and right way of trading, everyone knows to buy it should be when the price is cheap, when you buy at an expensive price it will only make you lose because you will definitely be stuck at the price expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
February 11, 2019, 10:48:08 PM
2. Now look into market, if you think you are in profit then book your profit and wait for dip, but if you are in loss then wait some more time for more dip and pick some more coins.
Tricky part is when do we know that its the dip. What if the price continue to dive and yet you bought a coin at a price that is going down. They say using the tool like Bollinger Bands helps you decide or determine if the price will continue or momentum will stop. I guess its better if we study the use of such tool to help us decide when to sell and buy at the right time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
February 11, 2019, 10:03:15 PM
trick? which do you call a trick?
this is a general rule in trading, without using an analyst you only recommend buying when the price reaches the bottom. and wishful thinking to sell it when prices rise again.
everyone who has never traded crypto currency will definitely do what you suggest when they trade for the first time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 09:40:40 PM
In trading, all open potition will never going to profit and  according our analysis but some trade can be wrong, and when open potition wrong we have to cut the loss by use stop loss. So for newbie trader always learn first about risk management because this thing is the most important thing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
January 15, 2019, 04:50:04 PM
I traded red news which works effectively on flat markets so if there is a trend news can't change main direction. Keep that in mind next time.
In other words, market experts explain the same like "fundamental will win at the end". Still, we cannot ignore the trend news as it may shake the fundamentals too based on how "impactful" it will be. I guess you too never recommend the newbie traders to go for trading during news hours as I always hate that kind of trading. We may recommend long term trading style to beginners so that they can find assure benefits for less efforts.

Beginner in trading must go for studying different strategies and among many strategies they must not consider the high risk ones.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 04:33:42 PM
It's a basic trading rule of making profits and balancing your loss but atleast, it's a pretty good starting point for newbies. But always brace up for uncertainties in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 15, 2019, 04:12:55 PM
Trading is not very simple for those traders all strategies they know can't work because of the situation in the market it shows that every minute your 1000$ money will loss in just one click if the price dumps.
Unless something unexpected happens there is no chance to increase price more than 5 percent in normal markets. Market makers know the truth and they usually multiply the spread  difference between bid and ask rates before such events. I traded red news which works effectively on flat markets so if there is a trend news can't change main direction. Keep that in mind next time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 15, 2019, 01:54:05 PM
Thank you OP for the 3 steps trading, it consists of the trading basic and should be helpful for newbie starting out. For step 3, I think it is the most difficult thing to do. Since we won’t know how low the price will go to.

PMO Office ke think trading tricks will be very useful for lots of people to make a open their trading because without doing the trading with any strategies are any tricks will not be give a good confident in you but having some strategies will always very helpful for all of us to make a conference in US when the confidence will comes to our mind then automatically we can earn lots of profit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 08:02:35 AM
Here are some tricks if you are new to crypto world.

For me i found it good to use 3 part trading trick.

1. Suppose you have total budget of 900$, first thing is do proper research before you invest. Once your research is done , buy coin of worth 300$....
2. Now look into market, if you think you are in profit then book your profit and wait for dip, but if you are in loss then wait some more time for more dip and pick some more coins.
3. now if you see market dip more and more, then wait and wait for best time and buy for further 300$. By this way you can balance your high purchase with low purchase because at some moment it will pump if you think you invest in good project.

So 3 part trading is best thing.

As you said research before you invest. This is the major thing and has two different categories in which research needs to be done.
1. Fundamental Analysis.
2. Technical Analysis.

Fundamental Analysis: is about analyzing any assets/companies fundamentals like annual reports, quarterly performance etc given a financial year.
I prefer https://coinswitch.co/news/ as they keep updating all news and current price prediction.

Technical Analysis: is about reading the price charts (graph) of the asset, understanding the masses behavior and psychology etc (the purpose of technical analysis)
I prefer TradingView for plotting my strategies and there you can also follow good traders so that you can have there prediction for comparison.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
January 15, 2019, 07:48:45 AM
Trading is not very simple for those traders all strategies they know can't work because of the situation in the market it shows that every minute your 1000$ money will loss in just one click if the price dumps.
You do not need any strategy when you will be trading in long term basis. A trading does not need to be technical strategy based but it can be fundamental strategy based too. Yes, for long term based trading, you just need to be sure about the fundamentals of one coin for long term holding. This way you never need to worry on your $1000 or even bigger capital to be dumped. Because even it got dumped, it will recover over the time.

For step 3, I think it is the most difficult thing to do. Since we won’t know how low the price will go to.
This is the reason why I never consider any tricks because most of them are all not at all practically possible one. Even people suggesting them are well aware of that, going for suggesting it by assuming like it will be possible for all the people. But, practically it is not like that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
January 15, 2019, 05:07:43 AM
Thank you OP for the 3 steps trading, it consists of the trading basic and should be helpful for newbie starting out. For step 3, I think it is the most difficult thing to do. Since we won’t know how low the price will go to.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 04:39:31 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 06:14:11 AM
Newbies had not better trading much amount of money.  If we are starting some thing we had better start by small amount. If we study about trading and sites of trading is valuable thing for newbies. There are many sites and forems for trading ideas and discussions. We can use those for study. By using small amount we can use various types of trading sites. We shoud consider about trading and transaction fees
Activity: 644
January 09, 2019, 04:02:53 AM
In my opinion best strategy in trading is to understanding price action of crypto and the trend of market. Knowledge about technical analysis is needed to know the trend of market and to determine support and resistance area. With high volatility of crypto, really hard to know the top price when bull market and where the bottomed when the price downtrend. So make risk management will be the most important things, like use stop loss and trailling stop.
Activity: 1162
January 09, 2019, 01:48:10 AM
The best tips for beginners is that you do not need to chase immediately for a large profit, even 3-5% profit per day, taking into account the complex percentage easily converted into 100% in two weeks, remember this
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
January 09, 2019, 01:32:35 AM

$900 isn't something significant to trade, you'd be profitable if you do it on tokens like doge or holo which recently just boost up. You'd get more than a million for such coin and then a slight difference of price you can already sell your position and then buy back again when opportunity knocks. if suddenly pumped, you get a lot of money from it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 09, 2019, 01:22:53 AM
Good strategy for newbies but always remember that no one can say what will happen for it's price either it's gonna pump or dump. Also starting in trading before newbies will start also remember trading is a risky investment.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
January 09, 2019, 12:03:41 AM
if you're newbie in trading do not put to much money first just start in small amount then learn how to trade to raed candle timing and strategy before invest in big amount.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 08, 2019, 07:58:16 PM
Simply buy and hold with the cost you can afford to lose. Crypto is volatile, it might cause you to gain great and lose even more. But knowing its past track, we couLD expect higher price, this time take opportunity to buy as much as you coukd and store it in Hodler wallet which will provide you great security of your assets.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 08, 2019, 06:20:51 PM
Truly isn't easy specially if you don't have courage to risk and you don't love your doing. There is no need to used a hundreds of strategies but 2-3 strategies are good enough as it is effective. You can apply one of them that could fit on the situation and to see if it is working, otherwise you'll used the other one.
Pages:
Jump to: