Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Tricks For Newbies - page 5. (Read 22531 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 07, 2019, 03:12:32 PM
Here are some tricks if you are new to crypto world.

For me i found it good to use 3 part trading trick.

1. Suppose you have total budget of 900$, first thing is do proper research before you invest. Once your research is done , buy coin of worth 300$....
2. Now look into market, if you think you are in profit then book your profit and wait for dip, but if you are in loss then wait some more time for more dip and pick some more coins.
3. now if you see market dip more and more, then wait and wait for best time and buy for further 300$. By this way you can balance your high purchase with low purchase because at some moment it will pump if you think you invest in good project.

So 3 part trading is best thing.

This is a awesome tricks for newbies I definitely welcomed the fact you are putting up some knowledge in them, and in my own add up I will also say to newbies never start a trade if you know you ain't capable to understand the market and also don't start a trade with low capital.
The new people who entered into this field should definitely accept the problem and difficulties are hearing this field if you crossed that problems then you can definitely make some more profit each and every month this is my little opinion for newbie people
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 07, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

1. Suppose you have total budget of 900$, first thing is do proper research before you invest. Once your research is done , buy coin of worth 300$....
2. Now look into market, if you think you are in profit then book your profit and wait for dip, but if you are in loss then wait some more time for more dip and pick some more coins.
3. now if you see market dip more and more, then wait and wait for best time and buy for further 300$. By this way you can balance your high purchase with low purchase because at some moment it will pump if you think you invest in good project.

This is a awesome tricks for newbies I definitely welcomed the fact you are putting up some knowledge in them, and in my own add up I will also say to newbies never start a trade if you know you ain't capable to understand the market and also don't start a trade with low capital.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 07, 2019, 02:27:50 PM
I believe no one will be able to predict the accurate point of dips and that is the reason experts are always suggesting to go for buying at a regular intervals so that you will never miss the exact dip levels. Yes, we need to buy at regular intervals so that definitely we can catch some dips. It means we should never go for investing all our money in one single shot.
I agree that no one will be able to predict accurate levels of where the market will turn. But, for that reason how we can keep buying all the times given that how much capital an average trader will be having. I mean to say there are a lot of practical problems for implementing this kind of suggestion as no one will be preferring to buy for very small amount every time so we need to check many practical things before going for this kind of ideas like buying at every dips.

Never place a trade blindly without doing your own research.
This is what has been emphasized in this forum many times like 'every trader must know what they are actually doing while trading'. It means we should not go for trading by believing in to someone else's calls because no one will be taking care of our capital like we will do. If we are strong in our research and analysis, making profits from trading even for newbies will not be a big challenge.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 02:08:56 PM
The first rule For Successful Trading is: Never place a trade blindly without doing your own research.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 04:16:24 AM
The only downside is that you don't know when the price has reached the bottom price before you go and and purchase and you also have to identify when is the best selling price you need to more and dig yourself with TA to be able to get a good success rate with this strategy.So its important to watch and price and identify the best buying points to at least mitigate the risk. For newbies, its really good to just buy and HODL before you learn how to play with the market.
Yes, If someone is newbie then learn trading with small amount. Do not put your whole amount during learning period.
I also agree with your opinion that knowledge from investing or trading is essential and important. But we should consider that the capital cannot be dropped and lost on lessons. Trading with a number small is still the most practical for new people.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 07, 2019, 03:34:42 AM
when do you know if its the dip or it will continue to drop? it takes a lot of experience in reading charts and graphs to determine one and its very risky.
I believe no one will be able to predict the accurate point of dips and that is the reason experts are always suggesting to go for buying at a regular intervals so that you will never miss the exact dip levels. Yes, we need to buy at regular intervals so that definitely we can catch some dips. It means we should never go for investing all our money in one single shot.

Another is timing and emotion is very important when you buy during the dip. People tends to panic when they see a huge dip already and might sell off when they feel its hopeless.
Controlling emotion and waiting for market to cope up, is just a part of basic essentials to get into trading. When we are not ready with this part of emotion control then it should be always better to stay away from trading. Because, we cannot assume when we will be having market to go as per our expectation then it is always good to control our emotions so that waiting for right market will not be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 07, 2019, 03:13:25 AM

This is the hard part, when do you know if its the dip or it will continue to drop? it takes a lot of experience in reading charts and graphs to determine one and its very risky. Another is timing and emotion is very important when you buy during the dip. People tends to panic when they see a huge dip already and might sell off when they feel its hopeless.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
January 07, 2019, 03:01:58 AM

Yes 3 part trading is a good part of trading. And people should always research before buying. And should choose a coin which is promising. And more newbies are not control their emotion.So should must control emotion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 06, 2019, 05:04:19 PM

If you are lucky then you will win otherwise it will be not a good idea. Yes, I respect which you are thinking but it's so tough to understand perfect bottom. sometimes you can lose your all investment by that way. I think we should invest more coins than only one coin.
Well mate for New users it is not good to apply more coins. First it is the most important step is to gain knowledge and skills and after that you should try multi coins. Traders should be very careful because its about skills and information. Learn the more and invest when you see price is low and you can.

Every person has their own tricks in this field there is no succeeded tricks are available for trading and especially Bitcoin trading will not be find table by anyone it will all about the running flow. be your own mind it will be the right trick.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 04:14:19 PM

If you are lucky then you will win otherwise it will be not a good idea. Yes, I respect which you are thinking but it's so tough to understand perfect bottom. sometimes you can lose your all investment by that way. I think we should invest more coins than only one coin.
Well mate for New users it is not good to apply more coins. First it is the most important step is to gain knowledge and skills and after that you should try multi coins. Traders should be very careful because its about skills and information. Learn the more and invest when you see price is low and you can.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 05, 2019, 07:46:41 PM
It depends to newbie if they use it or not. Because newbie sometimes did not follow the expert or have experienced on trading.
Tricks maybe will not effective depends on the situation of the market if it's eligble to use or not.

I have also my own tricks and everyone can have their own too like me but make sure you really know how to use it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
January 05, 2019, 06:56:36 PM
A good strategy for Newbies. buy low and sell high. it has not been that easy especially when you buy in the dip and it keeps going down. it is painful that you have no capital to buy More. also the long wait for the market to raise could be frustrating. No matter what. be patient, do not rush trades.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 05, 2019, 04:57:08 PM
I find no special tricks above. For me, those tricks are just common strategies for beginners. Also, I don't see you recommend certain coins for newbies to buy. I think you also need to suggest newbies to buy the safest coins for investment. Many people asked about what coins that are recommended to buy for beginners. Personally, I recommend to buy top altcoins.  Grin
That’s a good recommendation since good coins can be more profitable if you play it long term. The thing I like with the so called trading tricks is that, don’t invest without proper knowledge and have time to study the market. Newbies should also know how to control emotion, this market is not just amout money but also a place where you can find strong emotion and weak emotion, level yourself with great attitude.
Activity: 67
Merit: 24
January 05, 2019, 04:42:10 PM
Most used trick of newbies - making money disappear.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 05, 2019, 01:51:17 PM
tricks for trading beginners must know the price of coins up and down the price, first I learned to trade by buying coins whose prices declined and selling those coins at high prices, we trade must have an advantage
These are all common knowledge for trading so beginners are know this fact. So small scale trading is improve the knowledge it is useful for future trading and some peoples are buying the crypto in day trading it will make more profit in short term so it is big risk and highly complex to predict.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
January 05, 2019, 08:24:17 AM

Luck plays small role in trading and advices about luck is useless depending on the person.  Trying to catch dip is risky because traders always divide trading positions to levels that contain both min and max prices.  Diversifying is key in portfolio management in order to split risky assets to different financial assets.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
January 05, 2019, 06:14:46 AM
Look like OP new on trading platform. That's basic strategy on crypto trading. However you have remind again but it's not called tricks. You have buy on lower price and sell high price, it's nothing new. According to you buy on dip, it's not bad idea but who know where is the dip? Like you bought few coin on dip, unfortunately that's coin going more dip and you bought again then if its go more dip what you will do. Don't invest only single coin. It might be harmful for you. You can re-buy if you think price going more down. But I am not comfortable to invest only single coin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
January 05, 2019, 05:51:48 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 05, 2019, 04:09:08 AM

Tricks will works if market condition is support our activity, newbies is new person and I think fix their mindset is more important than their strategy. I already try many strategy and momentum method is the best I know but for this one, practice and never do the same mistakes is the key. Let me try your tricks and I hope will success, thank you for your post.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 05, 2019, 03:50:03 AM
tricks for trading beginners must know the price of coins up and down the price, first I learned to trade by buying coins whose prices declined and selling those coins at high prices, we trade must have an advantage
There will be no special trick for beginners as everything will be working for making profits hence, any strategy or tips is meant for all type of traders. Yes, both beginners and professional traders need to know when the price of bitcoin is going to up and when it is going to down. Knowing these ups and downs is the real challenge of trading and nothing else. It is not that simple, you cannot find these easily. Still, most of the traders are making profits as we do not need an exact up or down price levels but approximate price levels are more than enough to make profits.

what do you do if it keeps dipping, or if you bought in the downtrend, you really need to discover that first before buying anything
He explained that by keep buying at dips. But, he's about having fixed capital hence I'm not sure how he will be managing for a continuous down trend markets. A trading strategy should be based on what we are trading and buying at dips and holding will work for bitcoin if the trader is ready to hold for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: