Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin! - page 25. (Read 58921 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 03, 2017, 10:24:09 AM
I will avoid mining now as I don't have capital to invest in buying mining equipment and in my country the electricity cost is not affordable so I will invest my money in trading as you can earn good money from it if you have good knowledge.

You don't have to avoid mining, just simply don't get into mining and you'll be fine. There's an alternative way of earning and there's a lot of it, trading will always be the number one choice of all of us here. And you should know on yourself if you have good knowledge and you can avail to take the risk with it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
August 03, 2017, 09:10:57 AM

I  prefered trading to mining  as far as trading is concerned I  was  personally involved in trading and  I have seen a lot of prospect in trading to mining although some  losses might be incurred while trading but in a long run a trader will be profitable with a proper money management.
No doubt on that trading is much profitable than mining, also you can make much higher income if you would be lucky for the coin you trade. In mining is yoo hard to make income since value of bitcoin are continuous increasing. That is why lots of mini miners stop to mine and do trading to make good income
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
August 03, 2017, 07:49:25 AM
I will avoid mining now as I don't have capital to invest in buying mining equipment and in my country the electricity cost is not affordable so I will invest my money in trading as you can earn good money from it if you have good knowledge.
Good decision there buddy, Better not to jump on mining if the electricity cost on your country is very expensive since this would really be only profitable if you do have cheap electricity and you do have the money to fund on large scale mining for be profitable considering the difficulty on mining bitcoin is already high. Trading it would be an alternative way on earning bitcoin but we should really be still to be knowledgeable in order to make money out of it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 07:34:14 AM
Mining is less profitable than trading because in trading, you won't worry that you will lose. Unlike in mining you have to provide equipmentto use and worry about the maintenance of the equipment and the cost of electricity you will consume. In trading, theincrease and decrease of value of coins is your chance to have high profit.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
August 03, 2017, 06:24:00 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 02:15:38 AM
Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
Mining had been profitable in early days of bitcoin but now since it could not be mined without powerful ASICs,it has become expensive and also cheap electricity is needed to get profits.But trading has been the most profitable and legit source of earning bitcoins.Trading could be even started with a small amount of 0.01 btc.Even though trading is risky,huge profits could be made with prior experience and correct strategy is followed.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 31, 2017, 09:56:11 AM

I  prefered trading to mining  as far as trading is concerned I  was  personally involved in trading and  I have seen a lot of prospect in trading to mining although some  losses might be incurred while trading but in a long run a trader will be profitable with a proper money management.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
July 30, 2017, 10:33:48 PM
I do not think that bitcoin trading is very volatile, prices can go up and down hundreds of percent in just a week. This is a good opportunity for us to make profit rather than conventional trading (forex).
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
July 30, 2017, 01:43:18 PM
Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley

in a short period of time trading can be more profitable somehow because some coins pump x2 or more in a day or weeks. in mining you need gpu for you to mine a coin.. a monster rig the better.. more rig= more income for you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 12:25:29 PM
i choose trading but it also involves some risk especially when you dont know anything about it you might get scam by some new coins,just keep eye open to watch price regulary
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 08:51:02 AM
if you have big amount so you can start mining or you don't have big amount so you start trading...
I hope you understand...
best of luck
thanks
Activity: 182
Buglab.io
July 30, 2017, 06:16:30 AM
If you want to get a lot of profit you have to prepare your money. Big profits usually depend on a large deposit amount. Both are equally profitable. You will benefit if you do both. You can trade bitcoin .. on bittrex or other exchanges. Which you do only buy when the price is cheap and sell when expensive. If you use your mining method .. will earn income according to your deposit. If your deposit is big then your result will be big
Activity: 322
July 29, 2017, 10:43:47 PM
No doubt Bitcoin mining is a profitable way to earn bitcoin.but you need to understand that there's a lot of factor to consider, along with electricity cost, expensive equipment and quite hard looking the equipment needed.
I do prepare trading,  i think it is the best way for most people who wants to make a profit..we just need to equipt ourself to learn the basic and fundamentals of trading.
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
July 29, 2017, 07:21:19 PM
BTC as a voting fund, is also a choice.
How many people will choose? Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
July 27, 2017, 07:53:22 AM
Mining bitcoins can be profitable, if you work with low power costs, low taxes in your country and good hardware that needs to get upgraded frequently in dependence to mining difficulty. Trading is in my opinion like gambling. I don't expect trusty profits but would prefer trading if there only would exist the two possibilities.
Activity: 672
July 27, 2017, 03:40:40 AM
It is much more profitable to just trade than mining. Mining involved buying expensive hardware that you can't sell at a decent price when you are done with them, not to mention the cost of maintaining them should be your primary consideration. While in trading, you can just buy what you can and wait for the prices to appreciate, no need to invest anything substantial.
For some people they want to earn bitcoin in mining much more because it is effortless you will just buy equipment then wait for those equipment to mine you bitcoins. But in a real base scenario it is much better to earn while you working hard for it or you are the one who will manage it. Just like in real life world where for you to earn you need to do job to sustain you daily needs. And for you to be successful you need to be the one who are capable on doing the real thing such as investment and trading on bitcoin. In that way you can do something out of you hard work and management.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 27, 2017, 12:17:41 AM
I choose both of this, in trading the possibility to earn was so high. Also, I think I have a potential in trading environment. Furthermore, I choose bitcoin too because this coins had large connection in crytocurrencies industry hence, bitcoin had a good credibility too.
I completely agree with you, I will even say more, anything other than will have a good reputation for the future. Judging by the forecasts, we will see this before the end of the year. First of all, the main thing is to survive the planting also on August 1, and I think that the whole situation in another market is stabilizing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
July 26, 2017, 07:19:12 PM
I choose both of this, in trading the possibility to earn was so high. Also, I think I have a potential in trading environment. Furthermore, I choose bitcoin too because this coins had large connection in crytocurrencies industry hence, bitcoin had a good credibility too.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
July 26, 2017, 04:08:31 PM
mining is profitable atm, there are some businesses that offer some of their hashrate for a small amount of money

Yes your correct but same as trading it is profitable mining has disavantages and advantages same as trading but it's more likely trading win's here. Trading will not be broken meaning like meaning it has hardware in trading you have platform and it doesn't get rotten or faulty. you can continue trading for years without worrying that it will not work later. No maintenance needed just only good knowledge in it your good to go.

But to become an experienced trader you need to spend a lot of time. And very often beginners in trade lose not only time, but also money. When investing in bitcoin, there is no loss and no special knowledge is needed

Well, I think there definitely is a value in that path from being a beginner trader to becoming an experienced one. I've definitely made mistakes while trading but in the end I've been able to come out positive because of what I had learned out of my previous trading mistakes.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 26, 2017, 04:05:52 PM
mining is profitable atm, there are some businesses that offer some of their hashrate for a small amount of money

Yes your correct but same as trading it is profitable mining has disavantages and advantages same as trading but it's more likely trading win's here. Trading will not be broken meaning like meaning it has hardware in trading you have platform and it doesn't get rotten or faulty. you can continue trading for years without worrying that it will not work later. No maintenance needed just only good knowledge in it your good to go.

But to become an experienced trader you need to spend a lot of time. And very often beginners in trade lose not only time, but also money. When investing in bitcoin, there is no loss and no special knowledge is needed
Here you are a little mistaken, because basically those who work with a crypto currency have some knowledge and a simple person need to achieve a lot and learn to start earning at the auction. Not so simple as it seems, Although if you are already a missed person, that's why everything is easy for you.
Pages:
Jump to: