Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin! - page 23. (Read 58921 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 15, 2017, 03:00:41 PM
Based on what I learned so far mining will provides profits more than trading. However the obstacle is you need some fund to buy and upgrades the machines if you want to profits fast.

If you have more mining hardware then what you said is right. But base on the difficulty today I can say that trading will be more beneficial to all the people that wants to earn better. And mining isn't recommend just for anyone who heard it's a good way of earning. Trading will always be the way of earning good money.
It seems to me that trade is still the most profitable way to earn, Because if it is a question of extraction, then here it is necessary to mention the mandatory investments of Ah, including in the financing of electricity.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2017, 11:18:29 AM
Based on what I learned so far mining will provides profits more than trading. However the obstacle is you need some fund to buy and upgrades the machines if you want to profits fast.

If you have more mining hardware then what you said is right. But base on the difficulty today I can say that trading will be more beneficial to all the people that wants to earn better. And mining isn't recommend just for anyone who heard it's a good way of earning. Trading will always be the way of earning good money.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 11:09:32 AM
I don't think so Smiley. With the same capital which do you think will better? Trading or mining? For example, 1 or 2 day ago with 4k$ capital you can earn at least 300$ a day so how about mining? I don't think with 4000$ capital you can earn 300$ a day with mining Smiley). It's just my opinion Cheesy
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
August 15, 2017, 10:51:09 AM
Activity: 868
August 12, 2017, 01:52:14 PM
Mining is getting harder as the hashrate keeps growing and difficult follows the same trend, i would avoid it even knowing it could allow me to roi an investment over s9 into 9-14 monts. Trading has no need for such period to roi, all you need is to take a risk, and wait since if its a good coin it will end recovering sooner or later, besides that you are able to make daily profit without any cost associated to it like energy.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 05:14:56 PM
Okay, those are different concepts for making money, holding bitcoin is different than trading, i will help you out with that
trading is just buying low and selling high, just buy an alt at 0.0003 and selling at 0.0004 for example, take the profit and run away to another way.
holding is different, you can just buy an altcoin, or you can hold bitcoin, and wait until the price is high, take the profit and do whatever you want.
I prefer holding forever.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
August 11, 2017, 05:09:08 PM
Era of trading has now shifted, before I trading forex, sometimes I do not sleep because it continues to observe the price to get profit, forex trading makes me depressed because if not alert then all the money lost, now with bitcoin trading everything becomes easier, we can setting How many targets we want to raise.

I agree with you, trade in alternative coins is much more profitable and more interesting, why trade in forex. But it must also be remembered that this activity is very risky
It seems to me that in most cases, Forex is talked about by those who do not even know what it is. The fact that the Forex earns only a certain circle of people and moreover, they are not at all bitcointalk. Forex persuades a little, because it's almost impossible to make money on it. But a user of crypto-currencies, on trade exchanges, using alternative coins can earn much more than someone even can imagine. The main thing is to take matters in hand and not be afraid to do experiments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 11, 2017, 03:22:05 PM
Era of trading has now shifted, before I trading forex, sometimes I do not sleep because it continues to observe the price to get profit, forex trading makes me depressed because if not alert then all the money lost, now with bitcoin trading everything becomes easier, we can setting How many targets we want to raise.

I agree with you, trade in alternative coins is much more profitable and more interesting, why trade in forex. But it must also be remembered that this activity is very risky
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
August 11, 2017, 10:44:14 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 11, 2017, 02:35:24 AM
I go for bitcoin because with cryptography, in general, it is impossible for anyone to spend funds from any another user's wallet and could be used to encrypt all it so that it can't be used without password. In addition, there is no company or central bank controlling Bitcoin, so it cannot be inflated like the dollar.

bottomline, i'd choose Bitcoin over Trading
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 11, 2017, 02:00:58 AM
Trading bitcoins would probably get you more profit if you know what you are doing and don't have mining equipment.

Mining isn't very profitable anymore unless you buy equipment, etc. Trading would be better if you don't want to purchase a miner, but trading also takes quite a lot of skill.
Yes, trading is a very simple thing to be able to get bitcoin with small capital, we just need the ability and strong archiving to make trading. Unlike mining, we need big capital to buy mining tools and others but the results sometimes do not match with what we spend.
The only problem with that is your knowledge about what you will enter its either trading or mining .Having a good knowledge is capable to you to have it in trading you can make more money and in mining is a passive income .
you are right. By trading you can multiply the bitcoin you have. Actually bitcoin and trading goes hand in hand. Well you know, the better you are in trading, the more bitcoin you have.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
August 10, 2017, 11:35:16 PM
Trading bitcoins would probably get you more profit if you know what you are doing and don't have mining equipment.

Mining isn't very profitable anymore unless you buy equipment, etc. Trading would be better if you don't want to purchase a miner, but trading also takes quite a lot of skill.
Yes, trading is a very simple thing to be able to get bitcoin with small capital, we just need the ability and strong archiving to make trading. Unlike mining, we need big capital to buy mining tools and others but the results sometimes do not match with what we spend.
The only problem with that is your knowledge about what you will enter its either trading or mining .Having a good knowledge is capable to you to have it in trading you can make more money and in mining is a passive income .
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
August 10, 2017, 11:27:43 PM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 09, 2017, 05:03:10 PM

I  prefered trading to mining  as far as trading is concerned I  was  personally involved in trading and  I have seen a lot of prospect in trading to mining although some  losses might be incurred while trading but in a long run a trader will be profitable with a proper money management.

I'll prefer trading for now too but I have my partner whose taking sometime to keep himself welcomed on mining. We're not going to mine bitcoin anymore as the difficulty gets higher, we're going to go with alt coin mining. It's almost the same with trading, we mine alt coins and just sell it as trading does. Both are profitable.
Also me I prefer for trading, because in trading if you have a good skills in trading I think it easy for you to earn income. Probably it also a good training ground for newbies because in trading they experience to make a decision base on the observation to the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market even altcoins.
You will definitely make good income in trading if you know how coins are pumping and you have a feeling on when a coin will pump. And if you know on how long a coin will be on green charts. This is just simple for us who are ready always in trading because it's very popular that trading is the best way to earn good income.
Trading is the best if you can utilize it.  Saving Bitcoin is good cause you have no risk to take, while with trading you will be taking a big risk. As you said, trading can give a huge return on investment if you invest at the right time, especially when there is a pump.

Saving does have a risk too, when the price goes down your bitcoin's value will go down too. But this isn't going to happen as it is expected that bitcoin's price is about to increase yearly. And holding is just like trading but you will just hold it for a longer time before you will sell it on a higher price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 09, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

I  prefered trading to mining  as far as trading is concerned I  was  personally involved in trading and  I have seen a lot of prospect in trading to mining although some  losses might be incurred while trading but in a long run a trader will be profitable with a proper money management.

I'll prefer trading for now too but I have my partner whose taking sometime to keep himself welcomed on mining. We're not going to mine bitcoin anymore as the difficulty gets higher, we're going to go with alt coin mining. It's almost the same with trading, we mine alt coins and just sell it as trading does. Both are profitable.
Also me I prefer for trading, because in trading if you have a good skills in trading I think it easy for you to earn income. Probably it also a good training ground for newbies because in trading they experience to make a decision base on the observation to the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market even altcoins.
You will definitely make good income in trading if you know how coins are pumping and you have a feeling on when a coin will pump. And if you know on how long a coin will be on green charts. This is just simple for us who are ready always in trading because it's very popular that trading is the best way to earn good income.
Trading is the best if you can utilize it.  Saving Bitcoin is good cause you have no risk to take, while with trading you will be taking a big risk. As you said, trading can give a huge return on investment if you invest at the right time, especially when there is a pump.

I recently started trading in crypto currency. And now I make many mistakes and lose money. This is very unpleasant. But I'm getting experience. I like the trading process and I plan to succeed in this
The fact is that if in fact they invested real money in the crypto currency and have already begun to touch while there are losses, then of course this is very deplorable. But it seems to me, it is better to earn a crypto currency, for example in the company of the signature, and even then to leave the token on the stock exchange. So you will not regret what you lose.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

I recently started trading in crypto currency. And now I make many mistakes and lose money. This is very unpleasant. But I'm getting experience. I like the trading process and I plan to succeed in this
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
August 09, 2017, 07:33:46 AM
Trading is always a good to increase your investment but at the same time, you need to make perfect steps in choosing the good altcoin in order to make profits. At the same time, we have to be very careful while trading with altcoins some times the price of altcoin will be down but you have to wait patiently.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
August 09, 2017, 06:16:31 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 280
August 09, 2017, 03:02:48 AM
saving is the best way to make more Bitcoin through what you have. if you look into the recent price trend line then you can make clear your understanding of the logic of mine.if you are able to save some Bitcoin then it will be a great asset for you in the future. so take your decision and don't waste any moment to buy Bitcoin.
How saving will get you more bitcoins ? Saving will get you more USD for same amount of bitcoins, right ?

Still I agree with you. As per what we are seeing with the bitcoin prices in loss to 6 to 8 months, saving bitcoin is much better than trading bitcoin. Because trading involves a lot of risk whereas saving bitcoin is completely risk free.

I think saving is still best way. But it is right in saving we get more increase our USD number not bitcoin number.
But people buy bitcoin and hold it for earn the USD, Otherwise, bitcoin has no importance if we can't earn from it.
But i believe on trading on bitcoin, if we can earn bitcoin from trading then sure it is best way to increase the number of bitcoin.
Saving in bitcoin is a form of investment that can generate income if value of bitcoin continuous to increase and i think much better if you used your bitcoin for trading than buying altcoin to trade. Trading is one of the best method for those users who have lots of capital to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 09, 2017, 12:47:12 AM
saving is the best way to make more Bitcoin through what you have. if you look into the recent price trend line then you can make clear your understanding of the logic of mine.if you are able to save some Bitcoin then it will be a great asset for you in the future. so take your decision and don't waste any moment to buy Bitcoin.
How saving will get you more bitcoins ? Saving will get you more USD for same amount of bitcoins, right ?

Still I agree with you. As per what we are seeing with the bitcoin prices in loss to 6 to 8 months, saving bitcoin is much better than trading bitcoin. Because trading involves a lot of risk whereas saving bitcoin is completely risk free.

I think saving is still best way. But it is right in saving we get more increase our USD number not bitcoin number.
But people buy bitcoin and hold it for earn the USD, Otherwise, bitcoin has no importance if we can't earn from it.
But i believe on trading on bitcoin, if we can earn bitcoin from trading then sure it is best way to increase the number of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: