Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin! - page 6. (Read 58802 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
January 12, 2018, 01:20:33 AM
Doing the both is quite a good idea. But in a situation whereby I’m left with choosing only one of the options, then I will choose Bitcoin cause there isn’t much risk involved in it, but as for trading, you’re likely to lose the money you invest. So I prefer Bitcoin over trading.
They are both good source of income. As a trader I can say that sometimes I earn that much and sometimes I'm wasted when the whole market is falling down but it's worth a wait if you will just hold it out before selling it. That bitcoin is referring to bitcoin mining and I don't find it as something good in my place but when it comes to other way of mining which is not cloud mining but with altcoin I'll taking my shot on it but if still only one choice left, I will stick to gamblingtrading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 06:05:34 PM
they just like me because we make money on bitcoin and in trading just like you want to depend on what you want.

If you are making the comparison in terms of making money and having some good profit, then I think of both the options are really good. However, if you talk about playing a safe game then I think of bitcoin to be some really good option than that of trading. Trading is something having lot of complexities and that you really need to work hard so that things happen according to your way.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
January 11, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
Both trading and bitcoin is profitable all you just need is time , capital and be patient. You also need to monitor you  crypto. But mining takes long time to earn crypto. So its better to focus in trading.
Doing the both is quite a good idea. But in a situation whereby I’m left with choosing only one of the options, then I will choose Bitcoin cause there isn’t much risk involved in it, but as for trading, you’re likely to lose the money you invest. So I prefer Bitcoin over trading.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
January 11, 2018, 03:36:37 AM
Both can be profitable if you trade you can make a profit but the profit is only a little result in the exception you trade that feel confident with a large capital that can be very profitable but it has a risk if we do not know how to trade.
Another case with mining you have to need big capital if you really want big profit too.
You can start it out a little by little with mining. The return of investment will come after months but it's all worth it when you have it already. You can choose whether you'll mine bitcoin or altcoins but I guess mining altcoins seems to be better in my opinion. You can choose variety of altcoins that you can mine depending on your mining rig and if you don't want to mine anymore then you can just sell it off.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 01:33:17 AM
Both can be profitable if you trade you can make a profit but the profit is only a little result in the exception you trade that feel confident with a large capital that can be very profitable but it has a risk if we do not know how to trade.
Another case with mining you have to need big capital if you really want big profit too.
It all depends on the skillset and expertise of the person who wants to choose one option amongst both of them. For me, bitcoin is far better option than that of trading as it does not involve this much of complexity and risk as is involved in case of trading.

You can no doubt make some very good amount of money from trading as well but for that you really need to be very good at trading.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
January 10, 2018, 08:43:34 PM
they just like me because we make money on bitcoin and in trading just like you want to depend on what you want.

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
January 10, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
You mean trading stocks and commodity VS Bitcoin? Two is both profitable but Bitcoin is different from other trading instruments even tho it is not stable
Today's mainstream commercials still use bitcoin as an intermediary for the exchange, so bitcoin and commerce are developed in parallel and together grow. Trade is now quite good when the market is flourishing. Now you have the opportunity to buy many low value altcoins, so take advantage of the bitcoin you have so you can buy as many altcoin as possible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
I think this depends on the price of the btc and the electricity.
If you can get cheap electricity and the price of btc keep the high level,
you can get pretty profit with mining.If not,you have to learn how to make
profit with trading just like trading stocks.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 05:45:20 AM
You mean trading stocks and commodity VS Bitcoin? Two is both profitable but Bitcoin is different from other trading instruments even tho it is not stable
Activity: 56
January 10, 2018, 05:39:05 AM
Good afternoon! Recently moved to Thailand. Interested in the topic ico and crypto. On the Internet I can not find information about the Thai ICO .. is there no newspaper here that writes about the new Thai ICO, crypto currency .. Who knows these media? Help me please. What are you reading?
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 03:28:46 AM
Both trading and bitcoin is profitable all you just need is time , capital and be patient. You also need to monitor you  crypto. But mining takes long time to earn crypto. So its better to focus in trading.
Trading and bitcoin both are indeed very much profitable but there is a huge difference in between them. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and it has got nothing in common with that of trading other than this that you can do trading using your bitcoins.

I find investing my money into bitcoin far more profitable and easy thing to do than that of trading. Trading is really a tough job to do.
Activity: 364
January 08, 2018, 09:19:35 PM
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
January 08, 2018, 05:45:17 PM
Bitcoin trading is a very good job if you really capture the market because you can also see that because the value of bitcoin is so huge it only needs to fluctuate very little if you know the catch still can earn a lot of profit for themselves. One day the bitcoin can completely fluctuate around 5%, that is enough for you to trade it, not to mention the bitcoin at the pump in a day. Opportunities always come to you if you have enough knowledge and perseverance.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2018, 12:33:04 PM
Both trading and bitcoin is profitable all you just need is time , capital and be patient. You also need to monitor you  crypto. But mining takes long time to earn crypto. So its better to focus in trading.
He's talking about mining of bitcoin not bitcoin alone. Trading is a good source of growing your bitcoin but that's not an easy thing to do, you'll go through with a lot of hardships before getting a successful trading career. In mining, it has been spreadout that mining bitcoin isn't profitable anymore for new comers.
Activity: 153
January 08, 2018, 11:29:53 AM
Trading is a lot better that mining. You just need patience and some reasearch and you can get yourself a mansion in a few years. Mining is too expensive for me and for a lot of people and I can only afford the electricity cost of using my computer.
I don't think so. Although you need invest a lot of money to buy device that use to mining but it's more stable than trading, especially if price of electricity in your country is cheap. Trading you need to spend much time to monitor the market, therewith you have to control your emotion before movement of the market if not you will give perverted decisions that will make loss your money.
Activity: 154
January 08, 2018, 08:51:31 AM
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
When I choose bitcoin, because it's more risky in trading, because if you're not familiar with the flow of bitcoins and altcoin in the market, you can't predict the volatility of each virtual currency. But in bitcoin trading, the only competition is the volatility of market prices.
Activity: 588
January 06, 2018, 05:27:36 PM
Actually, the better one doesn't matter here since both yield limitless opportunities. Just look for one that's more comfortable for you to use.
Trading with bitcoin is not very high profit but very stable, I usually get 5% profit per transaction.
Bitcoin is not that much suitable choice for trading and short term investment of money as it is preferable for long term investment of money. You can make more money if you are having good expertise in trading if you will start doing trading with the coins like that of altcoins. These are more suitable for day trading and they will definitely help you out in making more money in less time.
If you focus only on Bitcoin and spend your time, I'm closely following the fluctuation in the prices of Bitcoin, then this will give you the opportunity to earn very good money. If a person sprays his attention on different kinds of coins and projects, then in my opinion the quality of his business is falling.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 05, 2018, 03:33:45 PM
Actually, the better one doesn't matter here since both yield limitless opportunities. Just look for one that's more comfortable for you to use.
Trading with bitcoin is not very high profit but very stable, I usually get 5% profit per transaction.
Bitcoin is not that much suitable choice for trading and short term investment of money as it is preferable for long term investment of money. You can make more money if you are having good expertise in trading if you will start doing trading with the coins like that of altcoins. These are more suitable for day trading and they will definitely help you out in making more money in less time.

Trading with bitcoin is a good method to earn good profit in this type of business so start with Small investment in this after reaching a good level try to invest a good amount in bitcoin and trade with correct time .
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
January 05, 2018, 07:10:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: