Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin! - page 7. (Read 58802 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
Trading bitcoin would probably give you more profit if you know how to properly manipulate it. To maximize profit you need to learn how trading works.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
Mining is no longer profitable unless you have very cheap power and can manage to import equipment. Trading can be achieved with a little budget, if you are looking into mine i recommend you to go for altocins
Activity: 44
January 02, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
profit in trading is depending on your capital and time
Activity: 60
{Capricorn}
January 02, 2018, 02:19:53 PM
I trade bitcoin also, why? Because some exchange and online platforms are offering bitcoin and othe alts as a Contract for differences,
I like trading than just holding bitcoin
Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 04:12:15 AM
In my point of view trading has more pros than mining at this time. As mining require expensive tools, their maintenance, electricity cost and even after than there is a lot of competition. Rather trading will be a better option with no expense on tools and electricity like requirements. Though even trading requires skills but even new comers can develop them with time  and experience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 04:15:07 PM
Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
I think it takes a lot of capital to be able to mine Bitcoin especially in the payment of electricity and VGA you have to buy. Trading can be done with little capital and have risks but if you are just focusing on Bitcoin it will be a little trouble in looking for profits, my advice if you are interested in trading then do with Altcoin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 01, 2018, 02:48:46 PM
Mining bitcoin is efficient if you have a relatively large mining set up because it will give you a passive income and that is sure while trading on the other hand will give you the opportunity to have a higher profit due to volatility of cryptocurrencies, in the end both are good to be honest and it will comedown to the preference of a person.
The best taste of mining is the price change. Usually the miner will wait a little while when the related coin price drops, but when the coin price goes up it will make more profit. I think all miners practice this method.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 02:33:48 PM
Mining bitcoin is efficient if you have a relatively large mining set up because it will give you a passive income and that is sure while trading on the other hand will give you the opportunity to have a higher profit due to volatility of cryptocurrencies, in the end both are good to be honest and it will comedown to the preference of a person.
I think that Bitcoin mining is a very expensive business, But if you look at the current price level, then it's quite payback. That's only if you build your own farm, it can involve problems with local authorities. Electricity is a system that pulls very much And therefore can sink the entire system of power supply of the area.
Activity: 196
December 29, 2017, 12:49:58 PM
Activity: 120
December 29, 2017, 12:40:14 PM
Trading Bitcoin is more profitable than Minning  Bitcoin. Minning Bitcoin is so expensive so my advice is trade your bitcoin
Activity: 253
December 29, 2017, 10:44:07 AM
I prefer trading, because it is very profitable.
You can earn here big money here, aslong as you know all the concepts and all the strategies in trading. And unlike mining, aslong as you have a small capital you can do trading and make your capital double, triple or more.
My reason why i am not prefering mining is that it is very expensive because of the equipment you need plus the amount of electricity you use. You need a stable electricity to be able to do mining.
But still they are both profitable.
Activity: 308
December 29, 2017, 09:02:14 AM
For me Trading is much profitable than mining, because for all I know and understand mining is more expensive. In trading or buying Bitcoins you can buy it for a low price and sell it for higher value and the price of Bitcoins flactuate. So if I have the chance to choose between trading and mining I would rather choose trading because you can trade without investing for higher profit.
For my understanding mining is you can trade without any fees but you have to invest in software, and I. Trading you just have to buy a Bitcoins and wait for the value to flactuate and when it gets higher value you can trade or sell it to others who also have Bitcoins.
Activity: 171
December 28, 2017, 10:19:57 PM
Actually, the better one doesn't matter here since both yield limitless opportunities. Just look for one that's more comfortable for you to use.
Trading with bitcoin is not very high profit but very stable, I usually get 5% profit per transaction.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 28, 2017, 07:24:19 PM
Day-trading is the best way man.
NO man, it's not the best. What's the best is to do long term holding. And when you hold since last year considering that you are just a newbie and you bought at $800 - $1,000 then look on your returns and profit now. The great value of bitcoin is going to make you wealthy so if you are just patient enough to wait for that increase then you are living your life happy now.
Also when you had enough profit, you can also start working with a mining farm.
If someone is good at trading and he is well confident that he can actually make something more profitable by doing trade, then there is nothing bad in trading. One should go for that option in which he is having some good expertise and in which he has more knowledge. For me trading is bit tricky thing to do. It is far better to go for buying of bitcoins and then putting them in your wallet. Simply hold your bitcoins.

Confidence and also experience in trading will bring someone into a better life. There are people who are doing daily trades and they are depending on it as their main source of income. But while you are living longer in trading then you have to upgrade and start doing some experiment and that's through mining which is very helpful to add your profit together with it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
December 28, 2017, 05:55:59 PM
That is depends on your budget.
Both of them are profitable.
If you have a small capital you can start trading Bitcoins but if you have big capital you can try mining.

yeah
It is depends on our budget and both of them are profitable. I  think trading is the best. With the help of treading we can increase our money. Trading is the best way to increase money. If we have huge amount of money we can try mining. Mining is the another way to increase money.
For me bitcoin trading is very risky and not all the people can earn the money thru the bitcoin trading. But if you are lucky person, probably Iam sure that you can earn more and more. In additional if we will use the right and the safe way of the earning well it is a great opportunities to grow your investment.
Activity: 137
December 22, 2017, 01:22:12 PM
Keep half in btc, use the other for trading, but never miss your stop limits !
Activity: 6
December 22, 2017, 10:49:18 AM
Actually, the better one doesn't matter here since both yield limitless opportunities. Just look for one that's more comfortable for you to use.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
December 09, 2017, 11:52:58 AM
Trading and bitcoin both are different boats. Also it is depend on the investors potential and vesting period only. If the investor can take risk and give his valuable time for trading for sure there is a good return he can gain from the investment where he did. Bitcoin investment is safe and just holding bitcoin itself is the big benefit for the investors. There is no risk at all so I prefer bitcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
December 09, 2017, 01:57:47 AM
Are people seriously day trading coins??

It completely depends on their interest because some will show interest towards day trading and some will show interest towards the long term. So I think people who are holding for long term will make money when compared to day trading.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 05:52:12 PM
Day-trading is the best way man.
NO man, it's not the best. What's the best is to do long term holding. And when you hold since last year considering that you are just a newbie and you bought at $800 - $1,000 then look on your returns and profit now. The great value of bitcoin is going to make you wealthy so if you are just patient enough to wait for that increase then you are living your life happy now.
Also when you had enough profit, you can also start working with a mining farm.
If someone is good at trading and he is well confident that he can actually make something more profitable by doing trade, then there is nothing bad in trading. One should go for that option in which he is having some good expertise and in which he has more knowledge. For me trading is bit tricky thing to do. It is far better to go for buying of bitcoins and then putting them in your wallet. Simply hold your bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: