Pages:
Author

Topic: trading without fees - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
April 23, 2023, 03:45:45 PM
People need to be careful about free things, I still trust Binance better than other exchanges, I remember when MEXC did their own free trading if you look at their order book you will understand that the spread is where they take their own fee from you If it is free, you are the fees. If you trade in size and you trade on Binance there is  a tie for you and but if you are a retail trader why worry about trading fees because it is low and won't impact your portfolio
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
April 23, 2023, 11:18:50 AM
Are there any promotions for spot trading without fees currently?

I think sometimes there are promotions that offer spot trading without commissions for the btc usdt pair or eth usdt pair
Check out this one from Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/updates-on-zero-fee-bitcoin-trading-busd-zero-maker-fee-promotion-be13a645cca643d28eab5b9b34f2dc36
Fellow Binancians,

Binance will update the zero-fee Bitcoin trading program and BUSD zero maker fee promotion, effective from 2023-03-22 00:00 (UTC).
Validity Period: 2023-03-22 00:00 (UTC) until further notice

Such program is to attract people to be more actively trading but if you fail to realize that the more actively you are trading, the more likely you will get more loss by losing control on your mind, greed and you will more easily to be trapped by the market. If you fail to stop trading when you are uncertain about the market, but continue trading because you think you won't be charged trading fee. You will be charged more learning fee by the market.

I did not see anything like zero trading fee for spot trading on Binance again. It was introduced many months ago, but I am not seeing that again.

The spot trading for BTC/TUSD pair is the zero trading fee that I know of on Binance now.

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
April 23, 2023, 10:58:05 AM

I think sometimes there are promotions that offer spot trading without commissions for the btc usdt pair or eth usdt pair
Check out this one from Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/updates-on-zero-fee-bitcoin-trading-busd-zero-maker-fee-promotion-be13a645cca643d28eab5b9b34f2dc36
Fellow Binancians,

Binance will update the zero-fee Bitcoin trading program and BUSD zero maker fee promotion, effective from 2023-03-22 00:00 (UTC).
Validity Period: 2023-03-22 00:00 (UTC) until further notice

Such program is to attract people to be more actively trading but if you fail to realize that the more actively you are trading, the more likely you will get more loss by losing control on your mind, greed and you will more easily to be trapped by the market. If you fail to stop trading when you are uncertain about the market, but continue trading because you think you won't be charged trading fee. You will be charged more learning fee by the market.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
April 23, 2023, 10:56:08 AM
I know Bybit and Binance had a promotion not a long time ago, you can double check but I believe they both ended. So you've only got MEXC left and it's applicable to all trading pairs:

Start time: 16:00, April 1, 2023 (UTC)
End time: Until further notice
Applicable pairs: All spot trading pairs on MEXC
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
April 23, 2023, 10:52:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: