Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without losses? - page 29. (Read 30501 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
January 07, 2019, 03:37:21 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
That depends on the strategy you’re making use of. But I don’t think there is any strategy that works 100% accurate, there are also hard times, times you lose. But if you play your part very well when the hard times comes you wouldn’t lose much cause you will be able to handle everything perfectly and avoid too much loss.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
January 07, 2019, 03:11:51 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
If you are a beginner. I think you should learn the knowledge of Bitcoin and crypto. You can learn how to trade from forums or clips. I think in trading it is inevitable to lose assets that are common. But you should not fear and abandon it. Because when you have a lot of experience and knowledge you will succeed and gain a lot of profit from the market.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
January 07, 2019, 02:51:06 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
These are recommended by me:
1. Don't be greedy
2. Always be happy with small profit.
3. Control your emotion. Its act very much during trading.
4. Don't over trade.
5. Always buy some promising crypto
6. Don't invest in one project all your holdings
7. Try to invest 3 buying way
8. Don't sale in loss.wait for touch again your buying price.
9. You can make stop loss sell order for avoiding huge loss.
10. If you are a binance trader then download their mobile app and try to use Alart feature.

Thanks.

Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 06, 2019, 05:59:48 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

Is never possible to trade without a loss in life. To achieve something definitely you most have to loose something before you can get to the top where you want to be. And in trading it all depends on the wisdom you put into it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 05:02:02 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
In the world of trading nobody is perfect, there are times that you may fail or loose your money but dont be upset, those  failure may charge as your teacher that can help on the next step of yours. Dont put a lot of money on the beginning because it may feel you regret if you loose.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 04, 2019, 05:31:02 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

This is what I call a newbie mindset from the beginning. They thought that they crypto trading is easy. However, a loss is part of the game here. No one has traded since the beginning and not suffer anything because its not possible. Unless you can go back in time (if you have a time machine).  Grin. My point it, is not possible so you have to accept that universal fact.

All the business in sometimes made you loss so we cannot trade without losses at anytime but made in huge profit will also be possible in trading so if you made lot of profit then you can manage your losses easily.
Everything in this world have risk, if not want risk it is better to sit down and do nothing. And it is true if in trading, at least we can minimize our loss and it is better than we loss everything in our capital.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 04, 2019, 01:32:31 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

This is what I call a newbie mindset from the beginning. They thought that they crypto trading is easy. However, a loss is part of the game here. No one has traded since the beginning and not suffer anything because its not possible. Unless you can go back in time (if you have a time machine).  Grin. My point it, is not possible so you have to accept that universal fact.

All the business in sometimes made you loss so we cannot trade without losses at anytime but made in huge profit will also be possible in trading so if you made lot of profit then you can manage your losses easily.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
January 03, 2019, 11:17:26 PM
Trading without loos it is impossible in trading but for a newbie, it is impossible to make a profit at the beginning of their trading. An experienced trader will cover his loos in other traders but it is impossible to make money without any loos.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
January 03, 2019, 10:15:08 PM
trading without losses is almost impossible, maybe you can learn to minimize losses, increase flight hours, learn from experience, and good at managing money..
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
January 03, 2019, 07:09:54 PM
If you want to earn a lot of money in trading you will failed first or take a risk if you're gonna lost in trading because avoid without lossing in trading is impossible will do.
I agreed with what you said because all the most experienced crypto currencies traders learn from their losses and mistakes. With that been it normal for every trader or business setting to make loss but the loss must not surpass the profit which is why the reason why crypto currency market facing some market corrections some time.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
January 03, 2019, 03:40:23 PM
There is no way to do risk-free trading with crypto money. in fact, there is a risk in every trade in the world but The best risk-free trading method in crypto money is to keep it for a long time (HODL).This is the most risk-free among crypto money trades instead of day trading etc.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
January 03, 2019, 02:20:59 PM
I have been trading for the entire year of 2018 and i closed the year with some nice profits. But it was a hard year. In a bull market profits come even without being awake. During a bear market like 2018 was it was really a hard job to make profits. I also suffered some losing days but at the end over the entire year i quadrupled my fiat value.
 my long term holdings are down several 10s of percent but that doesnt botter me. But with my trading i couldnt be more happy with the results i achieved.

So if you ask me if it is possible to trade without losses i would say yes but only if you use the right strategy and look at a larger timeframe. You can avoid to have some loosing days or weeks.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
January 03, 2019, 01:06:21 PM
If you want to earn a lot of money in trading you will failed first or take a risk if you're gonna lost in trading because avoid without lossing in trading is impossible will do.

I cant fully agree with your statement. Indeed losing in trading is a common thing but to say "failed first to earn a lot of money" does not make senses. In order to earn money from trading we do not need to fail first, success is not always come from a fail. You can gain a success without fail first, as you can minimize losing with strategy and knowledge. The word "fail" refers to something really bad, so we should try to avoid it with good strategy. Otherwise, failed first may even force us to stop our activity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 03, 2019, 12:57:44 PM

Trading without losses is not possible in all time sometimes the experience people made some mistakes that's why they lost their money but making more profit will be comes with the experience if you make more profit then little last in not the big matter.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 12:02:02 PM
I’m a new trader, got some trading books and watched a bunch of videos. Been learning about chart patterns and trends. Joined a few trading signals groups. Some people charge in the thousands to be able to follow their trades. My success with following signals has been I’ve lost about 70% of the time. So I canceled my telegram subscription to certain groups. I’ll admit that it seems easy, but the reality is it’s difficult. Yes you can make huge life changing trades if you time it just right but for a novice guy like me that’s not happening very often. I looked for another way and found a trading bot that makes trades on the exchange on my behalf. Takes the emotion right out of it and honestly it’s been working great for me. It’s small wins but it’s consistent, everyday my portfolio keeps growing. I’m still learning how to trade, do technical analysis and read charts to get better at my entry and exit points. There is no guarantee with anything  and I would never put all my eggs in one basket but since I started using the trading bot I haven’t had a losing day yet. There’s no monthly fee and you only pay fees if you win the trades, it’s 50% of each winning trade. But they only make money if you win trades. Like I said I’m new to trading, not an expert but my portfolio is growing every day because of it. I haven’t had any losses with it. There’s more on it at www.simplecryptotrading.com. Cryptocurrency is such an exciting thing, I like that you can buy in at any amount you want and you don’t have to go through a broker to make trades. My entire portfolio has tripled in value since I started, i think 2019 is going to be an amazing year for crypto
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
January 03, 2019, 02:59:33 AM
I hope it is impossible to trade without any loss because of the price fluctuation cannot be estimated by us, Even experienced trader will lose in trading due to market fluctuation because sometime our calculations will not be accurate and it completely depends on demand and supply.
even an expert could not avoid loss, every trader ever felt this.the only thing we could do just minimize this risk and manage it , so our money still in save if someday market crash.be wise with our investment and dont be greedy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 02:49:33 AM
I hope it is impossible to trade without any loss because of the price fluctuation cannot be estimated by us, Even experienced trader will lose in trading due to market fluctuation because sometime our calculations will not be accurate and it completely depends on demand and supply.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
January 03, 2019, 01:05:01 AM
That's impossible to earn in trading without losses until now the price of alts get dump and lot of people lossing their money in trading.
Clearly impossible as no one can do that.
Trading is just a very hard kind of job, you might loss many in this kind of job.
Never focus in trading if you do not have any other option to make money as this is very risky.

Sometimes the market will collapse, 2018 was the best example, if you have been trading for complete 1 year, I'm sure you are not in a profit.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 02:41:59 PM
That's impossible to earn in trading without losses until now the price of alts get dump and lot of people lossing their money in trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 26, 2018, 07:18:41 PM
The best way to reduce losses is to simply store in a secure wallet. Holding it would make you less prone to risk and got higher potential to reach a good price eventually. Just a reminder not to store your funds not in exchanges, choose hardware wallet or open source wallet that provides you your own private key. Thus way you could have the full control of your funds and does not need to entrUST it to third party. You can choose Electrum if you have Bitcoin only while if you have multiple kind of coins, you could have Hodler wallet since it is also open source like electrum.
This is not talking about keeping money in safety, but about the possible losses that are associated with the cryptocurrency trading.
Pages:
Jump to: