Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without losses? - page 33. (Read 30501 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
Looses is  is like a sister of trading. Your not perfect for you to not experience looses. Charge it as your experience,  it can help you  on your second step.
Trading is risky of course you need to learn first before getting into it.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 03:27:53 PM
Trading without loses is simply not possible, as you are dealing with uncertainty and getting paid for participating in risk. There is, of course, psychological aspect, but it is a part of the journey to design proper framework to deal with loses.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 03:06:45 PM
Trading without a loss sounds quite funny because it is completely impractical. And especially in crypto trading, one has to suffer loss. A trader can't be always right with their calls and also the market is still unpredictable. So the decision been taken is kind of based upon speculation and mere guess.
Also, while taking a risk you have to suffer loss sometimes like I invested time and money in few coins, but now I am in a loss and I don't see things getting on my side in near future.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
December 12, 2018, 07:49:48 AM
As everyone says that it is impossible to do practically but you can do if you are buying low and selling high no matter of how the market goes and also you need to hold until then you can be a trader without any losses.This kind of trade is only possible if you are long term trader.
But it would give a higher chance to be profitable when we do day trading when the market is stable or doing well.
Now, it's hard to become a successful trader, unless you are betting against the crypto market, you short bitcoin and you'll probably succeed but it's not good in the long run as when this would not recover, we will not gonna see it again.

For now, it's hard to make a decision to trade, I relax now and just hold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 09, 2018, 02:48:36 AM
As everyone says that it is impossible to do practically but you can do if you are buying low and selling high no matter of how the market goes and also you need to hold until then you can be a trader without any losses.This kind of trade is only possible if you are long term trader.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 08, 2018, 08:47:24 PM
~snip~As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. ~snip~

I think there is no trading without losses. It is impossible to always get perfect achievement in trading. But it is possible to minimize the losses, and the way is investing or trading the top coins. Personally, I assume to invest or trade the top coins with highest market cap will be effective way to lessen the possibility of losses.     
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 08, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
Trading without losses there is no that. But minimize or less risk of losing they have that. Even business or any invesent they have risk you need to take your money and possible to lose. But if you are going to follow us and do your own research and do some unique startegy you will earn more profit and prevent losing money.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 06:26:20 PM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You can start trading with any amount.I found a lot of useful information source from Velvet.exchange https://medium.com/velvet-exchange This information helped me gain a foothold in the market.
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
Trading is a good way to earn money by using your own talent and experience . I think you should try for new exchanges which are  giving different type of indices for new traders. i also know an exchange griffex its indices are very helpfull for new traders here is the link you can check it once -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074378.new
https://griffex.co/
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 08, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
It impossible to make a profit without any loss, most of the people will make a profit with the knowledge they have so instead of sitting at one coin we have to divert yourself in order to make a profit from other coins. Trading is always a tough job because diversification is the major important role in order to make a profit.
I agree , Even the old school traders that have built their experience in trading is still loosing some penny on trading. Its hard to always just win on trading specially we are using cryptocurrency which has a very high volatility.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
December 07, 2018, 11:27:43 PM
It impossible to make a profit without any loss, most of the people will make a profit with the knowledge they have so instead of sitting at one coin we have to divert yourself in order to make a profit from other coins. Trading is always a tough job because diversification is the major important role in order to make a profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
December 02, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
It always is advisable to start in a small amount if you are only a beginner in trading. This field is bloody and could wipe out 80% to 90%, of you investment in 12 to 24 hours specially if you dont know how those tools works on trading platform you are using. I would advise you to watch videos on youtube about trading because those are very helpful. Words posted here are not enough to guide you because there are thousands or maybe unlimited things to learn on trading.
Activity: 630
December 01, 2018, 07:57:20 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
It is impossible for us to do trading without loss.  Even professional traders are experiencing losses due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. But there are ways to avoid losses in trading of cryptocurrencies.

Even if you trade for years and know almost everything about the crypto market, it will not save you from the losses. The cryptocurrencies volatility makes prices unpredictable.
Activity: 40
December 01, 2018, 03:34:28 AM
Not possible. Losses in trading are inevitable. Incidentally, it’s just like in any other situation. However, with simple rules and discipline, you can significantly increase your profits! We’ll talk about the rules in this article, and you’ll have to take care of the discipline yourself.
Activity: 448
December 01, 2018, 02:21:56 AM
trading without experiencing losses never existed, trading must have experienced profits and losses, now everyone must have suffered a lot of losses, at this time I also suffered a lot of losses, I will always try and will continue to work
Activity: 350
December 01, 2018, 02:08:25 AM
You can become successful when you have some qualities like patience and hard work bitcoin is the good if you make investment now trading is a good business in my point of view because in this you will hold many coins and if you look at the market then you will not lose any thing in trading.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 01, 2018, 02:03:03 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Even I keep studying and even I keep using different strategies, I still experiencing lose in trading. I can say that it is impossible to trade without lose. Trading of cryptocurrencies have a high risk due to its volatility.
Activity: 28
December 01, 2018, 01:40:11 AM
buy coins at low  price and hold those for until the price will increase. this is good to make money without losses in trading. you will always get good profit by this strategy.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
November 30, 2018, 07:08:09 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

If you wanted to learn trading you can somehow read some and probably search or surf at the google on how and what is trading, but then again you can't make it without losses because trading has a tons of risk, not to somehow discouraged you but it's the reality and it's a experience and it's very important so you can find your style  and strategy.

Theres no need for him to search for google or seek for help online because in this forum bitcointalk he can always find alot of information regarding on the strategy and on how to improve his trading career . aside from that , he can also ask a query because many members here are experienced and active to help other forum members that are having a hard time for thier crypto activities .

But in the end it is still impossible for you or for us to trade without being loosing because trading is a very risky game as it is unpredictable .
It is true there is information in the forum that is very useful for those that want to become successful traders but there is more information in books and several other websites that are focused in trading, in this forum we talk mostly about cryptocurrencies and one of the main activities that you can do with them is to invest and to trade but that is only one of the topics we can touch, there are also many other topics we talk about in the forum and so a conversation about how to become a good trader is not as focused as in other forums or websites.

So if anyone wants to become a good trader it is a good idea to check other websites and buy a few books about the topic instead of just relying on the information you can find in the forum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 30, 2018, 03:48:50 PM
You must know that there will be no perfect trader, who can assure himself with certainty, that he will always get results and never experience losses. and I don't think there is a specific way to trade without losing money. maybe there are only ways to minimize losses. and one of them is to start with a little capital at the beginning. so while studying, start trading with little capital, which you can afford to lose. because a little capital also minimizes the risk of loss in cryptocurrency trading.
Exactly if a person is offering you some kind of business that can give you profit without lose then he or she is just scamming with you, don’t trust them, it does not even make any sense to expect profit for free, you will have to take step you will have to trust sites any investment then you will earn, so be brave to face anything but a little care and awareness and make your way smoother and safer.
Pages:
Jump to: