Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without losses? - page 41. (Read 30501 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
November 11, 2018, 03:40:49 PM
All traders have experienced losses, even before becoming professional traders, and they make it a valuable experience. For losses it cannot be avoided but can be reduced, namely by selling cheap and buying again at lower prices, with a note, you are sure that the coins you buy again will increase in price. Use small capital before you really understand how to trade.
I am even very detailed with the trade portfolio and write a personal agenda as a monthly report. we cannot avoid losses, but it is possible to minimize it so that the mental does not fall too much during one trade time. trading without losses is only possible for assets that have been set for the long term. the rest is impossible.
Activity: 406
November 11, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
How many competitors in recent years:) but it is interesting to share their small but good experience. First, I recommend to study the Foundation for several coins. It is better to do it with the top 100 from the list in the cmc. This will give you an understanding of which coins have good ideas and how much they are in demand. After that, compare the key dates with the schedule of price changes. So you will understand what events can affect the price. After these actions, you can already connect the technical analysis, which will help you to see the chart more deeply and earn more interest per day. By the way, on YouTube there are a lot of guys who are well versed in the coins themselves and their graphics. Plus they help to understand the technical analysis. It doesn't matter how much you start. It can be $ 500, and maybe$5000. The main trade is not more than 10-15% of your Deposit. Good luck, friend Wink
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
November 11, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
All traders have experienced losses, even before becoming professional traders, and they make it a valuable experience. For losses it cannot be avoided but can be reduced, namely by selling cheap and buying again at lower prices, with a note, you are sure that the coins you buy again will increase in price. Use small capital before you really understand how to trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
November 11, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
I think, we can trade with small amounts and it doesn't matter if you fail in trading because trading is not always perfect, trading has a high risk and if you fail then it will be a lesson and experience that can make you understand more about trade and learn to be better
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 03:32:32 AM
it will not be possible because every human being must have experienced a loss when trading on cryptocurrency, because trading requires special skills and must be able to control his patience when a new trader does not know the trick must have lost.
Activity: 290
November 11, 2018, 03:01:00 AM
Successful trading is impossible without loss. In general, in trading there is no concept of "loss" is the concept of "costs". Every loss is a cost to make a profit, as in every business.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 02:23:13 AM
trading without getting the loss is very unlikely, when starting the process for sure the first time they will experience a lot of losses and after that may be able to learn from mistakes and be able to not experience losses again.
It is impossible, we will all have some loses big or small, its just how we will be able to earn again from other coin matters, losing at only one investment is a huge loss as time passed by.
well, it is impossible to avoid this. maybe this is a risk in trading, and every trader must have felt this. well, but we are all always looking for the best way to avoid losing trades.
loss could not be avoid for every trader in market.its common thing , and the most important thing was how we manage our loss so it would not make our money gone.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 01:27:09 AM
The main thing is to choose real cryptocurrencies and in the long term your trade will have almost no losses
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 11, 2018, 01:10:41 AM
trading without getting the loss is very unlikely, when starting the process for sure the first time they will experience a lot of losses and after that may be able to learn from mistakes and be able to not experience losses again.
It is impossible, we will all have some loses big or small, its just how we will be able to earn again from other coin matters, losing at only one investment is a huge loss as time passed by.
well, it is impossible to avoid this. maybe this is a risk in trading, and every trader must have felt this. well, but we are all always looking for the best way to avoid losing trades.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 11:48:58 PM
Try finding a coin that has fallen way below its ICO price, and looks extremely cheap given what kind of market they may disrupt.  My pick is CANYA Coin - CAN.  Down 96% from ICO listing price.
see here for more info: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canyacoin/
canya price now cheap enough.i am remember this coins ever reached highest price when listing on kucoin at first time.but unfortunately now daily volume trading very low.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 10, 2018, 10:42:24 PM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You can minimize your loss but you can’t stop it. I think sometimes the loss will occur, but you just have to study trading very much and know how it works. Trading is not easy, and like I said you can’t stop loss but you can only minimize and maybe one day you will even get more perfect than you are today and will hardly see loss.
We have to learn a lot from the failure. Trading is something that not everyone can do. If you lose your temper you will be exposed to a lot of risk when trading and this usually happens to new traders. The best advice is to only trade with the market in the uptrend period because the opportunity to make a profit will be better
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
November 10, 2018, 07:45:49 PM
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
November 10, 2018, 07:10:36 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

there is absolutely no way of trading that they say "anti-loss", every way of trading has a risk for loss, I also believe expert traders also have a loss at the beginning of trading, there is only how they regulate and minimize the loss. Using small capital is also not the best solution, we must be smart to choose coins and arrange the assets used to invest in the coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
November 10, 2018, 02:13:46 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

There is absolutely no way of trading without losing every now and then. You have to factor this into your strategy and come up with a method that allows you exit trades when they go against you without losing too much. Keep in mind that no matter how good a strategy is, you will have bad days, a successful trader is one that has more good days than bad days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 10, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

Beginning with understanding how crypto currencies work and correct market analysis at least might help you when trading. This thing is very closely related, especially in minimizing the risks that we will encounter later.
Trading with the small capital I think this is okay, but the profit you will get may not be much especially when the crypto price that you trade tends to be stagnant or even keep falling, maybe your capital will be eroded.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 10, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
I think, losses is always there in trading but you can minimize it just by doing own research on which it will help you to enhance your ideas that can develop your strategies to earn a huge profit in the future. Also it is okay to start the trading in a small amount of money at the beginning because mostly in the beginning you will be experiencing a lot of challenges in trading on which can help you to establish a better trading ideas and techniques that you can used in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
November 10, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
Trading without losses can be a very good example of trading mastery and an in depth knowledge of technical analysis about the market movement. One thing that i have learned about trading too is that you should not trade based on your emotions.
Oh please! There is nothing as trading mastery because of trading without losses, as that is not something that can ever happen as long as you are a retail trader. People tend to make that mistake a lot and forgetting that we are just trading the trends of the market, if you are looking for those who are trading without loss, then, you should be looking at the big institutional traders instead since they are the market controllers.

You guys who are new to trading, need to get a grasp of that mentality, that losses are part of trading and if you have no idea how to inculcate risk management in your trade, you will be screwed.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 03:34:47 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You can minimize your loss but you can’t stop it. I think sometimes the loss will occur, but you just have to study trading very much and know how it works. Trading is not easy, and like I said you can’t stop loss but you can only minimize and maybe one day you will even get more perfect than you are today and will hardly see loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
November 10, 2018, 01:29:09 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 10, 2018, 01:26:53 AM
Arbitrage trading is a risk free trading if  there is an opportunity and you can execute  two different trades at the same time on different exchanges.
You have to count with deposit and withdrawal feels and transaction fess as well and you need liquidity on both exchanges.
So, it is easier to be said than done, but for bots it is an easy task.
No risk and you can make good money, however it's not an easy task because you need expertise in order to do that.
We like to make money since that is our main goal but to have no losses is very hard for us, most of us even have more losses that's why we failed in the long run, it's like gambling where there is a risk and not everyday is a winning day.
Pages:
Jump to: