Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without losses? - page 45. (Read 30501 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 07:30:23 AM
I do not think, anyone can do it, without having losses too in the journey, as sometimes things happen, which is impossible to predict before happening.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
November 06, 2018, 06:56:32 AM
IMO, trading on crypto far more riskier than stock exchange but still both of them still a luck to get profit because trading is similar with gambling.
Personally I'm not just focus on crypto, some profit that I obtain from crypto, I'm also play on gold-USD ( XAUUSD )
In total 5 days, I'm experience 1 loss and 4 win so IMO it's impossible to have win rate about 100% but you can minimize by analyzing them with experience !
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 06:10:56 AM
You can start trading with a small amount and I think it is impossible that you will always get profit in trading, because crypto prices are difficult to predict and you will certainly also experience losses but you will be ready to deal with it
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You can trade in small amount but you said you want to trade without any losses I think it's hard to happen because you can manipulate the flow in the market. In any situation we experience some lose and wins but it will depend to our decision. If you want buy when the market is on bearish time so when market start the bull run you can make a great profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 05, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
Every place of trading is sure every trader will get losses and profits. It would be impossible for every trader to always gets profit without losses out there, especially in cryptocurrency. Take a look for changes in cryptocurrency by yourself, then I can say you or even more a reliable trader will get every profit without finding the slightest loss.

However, you can minimize any losses that you will face, but you also have to have strong courage when making a decision. You must be able to distinguish between patience when you are trading and patiently investing, when trading you must set aside your patience and replace it with startegy.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 06:20:11 PM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

You need to fix mindset about trading, this method is not easy and need hard work, time to get success. Loss is part of risk and from this part you'll learn to control your strategy and emotion, with out that success is only dream. You can learn trading from any sources you want but the important thing is practice. Many people fail in real market because never practice.
Having enough practice is not guaranteed to work with a trading without losses. We need to learn as we fail all the time so that you won't fall on the expectations you had with trading. Learning from different aspects can be a great strategy, but also we need advice from experts and don't just rely on your personal knowledge all alone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
November 05, 2018, 05:20:51 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

It's impossible to trade without loss. Even if you're a pro, there will still a time where you will loss. But to minimize loss, then study and learn how to trade. Learn the chart. For crypto trading, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 05:20:25 PM
You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every 30 min.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 05, 2018, 04:30:12 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

You need to fix mindset about trading, this method is not easy and need hard work, time to get success. Loss is part of risk and from this part you'll learn to control your strategy and emotion, with out that success is only dream. You can learn trading from any sources you want but the important thing is practice. Many people fail in real market because never practice.
Activity: 350
November 05, 2018, 04:00:42 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

There isn't any strategy to trade without losing. Trading involves a level of risk, and even if you get the most needed knowledge you can lose some trades, since the whole crypto market is unstable and the prices are volatile, going up and down fastly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 01:31:27 PM
Trading based on my experience,I think so imposoble to trade without losses,because I believe lost is not mean you are loser,instead you learn from lost to become successful.lets say failed to success like that no one can success immediately without loses:)

PS:sorry I'm not good in English pls.respect:)
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 12:49:07 PM
Lossless trading is fantastic. Losses are experience, and personal experience is always priceless. Trade, take profits, sometimes lose on trade- this will keep you in good shape.)
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 12:01:15 PM
if you want to join the trading world be aware that loses are very normal . since you cant expect the next move of the price you'll be facing loses anytime. if you cant afford that, simply stay away from it ! Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

You can't evade loses but as possible don't sell all when the price goes high cause it still could go high and same thing as buying, don't buy at all at a single price. That technique gives me more gains that just buying/selling all-in. Buy and sell in fractions is for me the best way in trading short and long term.
Activity: 462
November 05, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
it seems that it will not be possible that there will definitely be a moment that will make you lose, when you learn to trade you will definitely experience losses and after that you can learn from losses not to repeat the same mistakes.
Activity: 90
November 05, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
there's no such thing as trading without loss unfortunately

"only invest what you're prepared to lose"

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/ignitus
Activity: 325
November 05, 2018, 08:43:36 AM
Trading without losses, i think you should buy Bitcoin and Altcoins at low price at right now and sell them for high price in the future. Trading will be risky and you should learn to hold in the long time.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 05, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Trading without losses or perfect trades doesn't really exist on real world but it might be possible on your own dreams on achieving such thing.  Grin
Even professionals cant really make that perfect trade or without any loss but to remain profitable you do end your day with trading on gaining profits.Dont rush up and even on just
this forum you will able to find some beneficial trader experience but regarding on the basics a simple google will help you out.
Activity: 476
November 05, 2018, 08:22:38 AM
The truth is what you need so that you will be prepared to face trading. I hope you understand that the first thing to do is to learn how to trade and must also have a mentor who will be guiding you. If you are trained well you will know what to do every trading day through your  trading plan which you have to draw by yourself and must follow it. This plan will help you reduce your losses and there is no loss proof method. A little trading capital is not good.Get a reasonable capital before going live.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 07:01:27 AM
no one has never lost, everyone has lost, either in any case
especially trading because we do buying and selling activities, I think if all types of trading have their own risks
long / short term trading, arbit, or the like, how do you manage it that makes you a winner.
Thats right, it is very impossible if you try not to lose in trading, that is very naive in my opinion. there are risks that you face in trading, moreover sometimes changes in prices in the market are unpredictable and many traders sometimes lose in that situation. the most important thing is how to manage/minimize the risk so that the chances of you making profits is more bigger, you have to know those ways
Pages:
Jump to: