Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 26. (Read 31889 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

A very impressive project. I joined the presale and am looking forward to receiving the token from you  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 07:29:13 PM
Presale Results

The final numbers are in and I am excited to announce we raised over 30 Million in presale

Here are some details about the ICO period which runs from the 1st to the 28th of February

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/pre-sale-conclusion-and-public-sale-announcement-4d457d43e231

Remember that you can also send referrals to your peers from the Tradove ICO website, just sign in and copy the email link.

https://i.imgur.com/b22zYOx.jpg

Good Fortune

-Kent
February 01, 2018, 07:25:23 PM
Thank You

Thank you all for your engagement with the Tradove presale, it has been incredible to see the community's support in such force!

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/thank-you-for-your-support-a-message-from-tradove-ceo-kent-yan-ef44b2c2d137

Good Fortune

-Kent
February 01, 2018, 07:19:44 PM
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/tradove-4174 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you Thomas,

February 01, 2018, 02:34:17 PM
Please note that we expect to list on major exchanges in April May time frame.
February 01, 2018, 01:49:43 AM
Some more food for thought on the B2B challenge

http://www.metristpartners.com/internet-marketing-blog/seven-challenges-for-b2b-ecommerce/

Companies struggle hugely to form and cultivate relationships with other service providers, it is hard to know who to talk to especially when companies move into new and/or unfamiliar markets.

Further, efficiency is a major issue, how can we help make payments and product delivery more streamlined?

Tradove's network and the security afforded by blockchain smart contracts etc are the perfect solution to many of the issues holding back businesses - and as an idea, it is therefore worth millions.

Hope people are as excited about it as we are!

Best wishes

-Kent
February 01, 2018, 01:40:23 AM
congratulations on your buisness, it's very promising & impressive Smiley, i came to know about this on last few hours on preico and i missed it. looking forward to buy on ICO public sale

Thank you for your support!

You can still get a referral bonus after you invest, just log in to the Tradove ICO website and follow the "referral program" tab - we will reward you 10 BBCoin for every new approved user as well as 5% of their investment value in BBCoin.

Good fortune

-Kent
Activity: 92
February 01, 2018, 01:29:12 AM
congratulations on your buisness, it's very promising & impressive Smiley, i came to know about this on last few hours on preico and i missed it. looking forward to buy on ICO public sale
February 01, 2018, 01:00:11 AM
In the final hours of the Presale, we want to thank everyone for their contributions, we have raised over 22 Million and hope to keep going strong in the ICO which will run from the 1st to the 28th of February.

Good Fortune!
-Kent

https://i.imgur.com/VBU7oPc.jpg
February 01, 2018, 12:57:03 AM
Hi Kent.
First of all, congratulations on your buisness, it's very impressive Smiley

Just a quick question : I read about your roadmap but I'm not sure about this : From when will BBcoin be used on your platform ?
Best regards

Thank you John, we work hard Smiley

BBCoin will be integrated along with the blockchain technology in early 2019, this will help solve the B2B trust problem and provide payment security for businesses in a revolutionary way.

Your support is much appreciated

Good Fortune

-Kent

February 01, 2018, 12:45:18 AM
Hi, can you let me know as ur investor, when are you planning to create wallet for the private investors and after finishing the token sales already planned to list on some exchanges?

Hi there Tazy,

Thank you very much for your investment in the project!

We will be issuing tokens at the end of the ICO period to your ERC20 compatible wallet, we will ask you for your wallet address and have the tokens transferred by Q1 (which is in March).

We plan to list BBCoin in April/May, we are in discussions with the main exchanges now

Best Wishes

-Kent

February 01, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
I checked your website traffic and ranking. It is not that impressive for the least to say.

Hi Snowfu,

Unlike many ICOs, we have an established and functional online website with existing users. We have done a lot of legwork on our own and I personally am very proud of what we have achieved. However, you are right, we need to grow our website along with our product - that is why people conduct capital raising ventures such as this. If you read the roadmap you will see that one of our main priorities is gaining a critical mass of users through advertising and development - this will be achieved with the funds we have raised here.

Perhaps you could think about it this way - the Tradove ICO offering is actually far stronger than many others because we already have an established architecture and website whereas most of the time when you invest in ICOs it is the idea alone you are investing in.

The Tradove concept is strong, but the difference is that we have plenty of functionality already in place that we wont have to spend ICO capital on.

Hope this clears up your doubts on this topic

Please try to include a question next time, this is a discussion board after all

Best Wishes

-Kent
Activity: 75
January 31, 2018, 08:52:18 AM
Hi, can you let me know as ur investor, when are you planning to create wallet for the private investors and after finishing the token sales already planned to list on some exchanges?
Activity: 2
January 31, 2018, 08:38:10 AM
Hi Kent.
First of all, congratulations on your buisness, it's very impressive Smiley

Just a quick question : I read about your roadmap but I'm not sure about this : From when will BBcoin be used on your platform ?
Best regards
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
I checked your website traffic and ranking. It is not that impressive for the least to say.
January 31, 2018, 12:50:09 AM
The significance of the B2B problem

Taking some time today to think out loud about the B2B space and why I think Tradove will be a revolutionary network with a massive potential for growth.

First off, there is nothing simple about B2B; companies come in many different shapes and sizes, payments occur in all sorts of different ways, business relationships cross borders and overlap regulatory bodies, trust is difficult to earn in a single business transaction.

When you zoom out enough, you see that what we have here is a disorderly pile of businesses across the world unable to properly market to each other and connect. The main issues stem from lack of visibility, lack of trust and the relative difficulty of arranging and enforcing payment.

Until recently this has been the status quo - B2C sales are straightforward as customers are not complex agents in the business space and can be paid efficiently and simply - however the structuring and security needed for an efficient B2B space has not been properly addressed by the market, until now.

Tradove turns a disorderly pile into an interconnected network. We provide an architecture; something sophisticated enough to capture the complexity of the B2B space and far reaching enough to transform the way that businesses connect.

The use of blockchain technology is key, and businesses are taking notice, research has found a dramatic increase in business awareness of blockchain technology (https://www.pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2017/juniper-research-blockchain-corporates/). BBCoin will find a natural home in B2B as a means of exchange that is dynamic enough to take the myriad input channels of businesses across the world and liquid enough to provide stable outputs.

Companies will be able to find each other using the network and can easily judge the trustworthiness of a potential business parter through an analysis of their Tradove profile and surrounding internet presence. They will then be able to easily market and do businesses using the emerging blockchain technology.

To tie this all together, technology is set to revolutionise the B2B space, and Tradove is leading the way - stay tuned!

Good Fortune
-Kent     

Thanks Kent.
I am a little curious why don't you let your employee handle this community stuff.

I've come to respect the way the crypto community does business; it's close quarters, hands on and transparent - keeping an eye on boards like this is the kind of finger on the pulse management demanded of people working on ICOs and I'm happy to take questions from the community.

Thanks for your question
-Kent
January 31, 2018, 12:44:41 AM
It has been some time since you hit 20 million.
How much is the fund raised now?

Well... it's been 2 days since we hit 20 million, and we've raised another million

Not bad for a few days work wouldn't you say?

Best wishes
-Kent
January 30, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

Taking some time today to think out loud about the B2B space and why I think Tradove will be a revolutionary network with a massive potential for growth.

First off, there is nothing simple about B2B; companies come in many different shapes and sizes, payments occur in all sorts of different ways, business relationships cross borders and overlap regulatory bodies, trust is difficult to earn in a single business transaction.

When you zoom out enough, you see that what we have here is a disorderly pile of businesses across the world unable to properly market to each other and connect. The main issues stem from lack of visibility, lack of trust and the relative difficulty of arranging and enforcing payment.

Until recently this has been the status quo - B2C sales are straightforward as customers are not complex agents in the business space and can be paid efficiently and simply - however the structuring and security needed for an efficient B2B space has not been properly addressed by the market, until now.

Tradove turns a disorderly pile into an interconnected network. We provide an architecture; something sophisticated enough to capture the complexity of the B2B space and far reaching enough to transform the way that businesses connect.

The use of blockchain technology is key, and businesses are taking notice, research has found a dramatic increase in business awareness of blockchain technology (https://www.pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2017/juniper-research-blockchain-corporates/). BBCoin will find a natural home in B2B as a means of exchange that is dynamic enough to take the myriad input channels of businesses across the world and liquid enough to provide stable outputs.

Companies will be able to find each other using the network and can easily judge the trustworthiness of a potential business parter through an analysis of their Tradove profile and surrounding internet presence. They will then be able to easily market and do businesses using the emerging blockchain technology.

To tie this all together, technology is set to revolutionise the B2B space, and Tradove is leading the way - stay tuned!

Good Fortune
-Kent     

Thanks Kent.
I am a little curious why don't you let your employee handle this community stuff.
January 30, 2018, 11:40:20 PM
It has been some time since you hit 20 million.
How much is the fund raised now?
January 30, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Good Fortune
-Kent     

Pages:
Jump to: