Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 30. (Read 31889 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:34:51 PM
What happen to youre bounty campaign it still exist or it ends?

There will be an announcement of a new bounty program within the next 24-48 hours.

Good fortune,

-Kent
January 17, 2018, 06:28:25 PM
they don't answer any mail and they telegram isn't accessible Cry Huh

Hi bfxcoin,

Thank you for your investment in BBCoin.

Our Telegram group has 5.4K members and is constantly active with multiple admin responding to questions constantly 24/7 in real time.

Please join it now: https://t.me/joinchat/GCeNfxAVLy6bo6VNR3a9hg

You will get a prompt response from our team in the Telegram group.

In relation to email, I note that you said you emailed our admin accounts yesterday. It is true that we are currently taking up to 3 days to respond to email. There is an incredibly high volume of enquiries and activity. I ask for your patience and understanding in relation to this.

Please note that our staff or extremely busy with new purchase orders. We have raised over US$ 12 million so far during our presale and sales are continuing strongly as we continue to offer a 20% bonus until 20 January at the discounted purchase price of US$0.12 per BBCoin.

If there is a specific question I can respond to here please let me know.

Kind regards,

-Kent

Activity: 3
January 17, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
Mr. Kent doesn't know and doesn't value the crypto community if he is here it's just to raise funds, He said that Tradove was too big to come here, at the Bitcointalk community, to beg for funds. But I guess he knows, now, that he was wrong Grin Grin Grin

Well, Mr. Kent, If you really want to make Tradove right, you better rethink your relationship with this community here.
Activity: 5
January 17, 2018, 05:31:33 PM
they don't answer any mail and they telegram isn't accessible Cry Huh
January 17, 2018, 07:40:11 AM
thx Kent, do you have already any prototype?

We don't have a blockchain prototype yet, no.  Implementation of that is scheduled in our whitepaper for the latter part of this year.

Our existing strength is in the number, range and size of companies that are using our website though. I encourage you to take a look at www.Tradove.com to see how our web-based version.

Good Fortune,

-Kent
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 07:22:27 AM
Kent

In the Youtube AMA, your closing statement was "SHOW ME THE MONEY" (very professional, btw)

Investors have shown you the money already, but when will you show investors the Slovenia blockchain team you promised? When will you show investors the professional marketing you promised, which includes a much needed revamp in branding, website, PR?

I have seen many ICOs with half the hardcap employ a bigger and more efficient team to handle the ICO process, it is clear your team has no crypto experience. Investors have waited over a week for payment confirmation and all team can say is "we are busy, wait". They don't even know the correct number of tokens sold  Huh Huh

January 17, 2018, 07:18:14 AM
Is there any bonus system for presales period?

Hi Arkazie

There most certainly is!

Firstly there is a price discount. During the presale period (until 31 Jan), a BBCoin costs only US$ 0.12. During public sale each BBCoin will cost US$ 0.16.

But in addition to this price discount there is a bonus depending on when you buy:

If you buy on or before 20 January, you get an additional 20% bonus.

If you buy after 20 January but before 31 January you get a 10% bonus.

If you are a large investor (total spend of US$48,000 or over you get a 30% bonus)

Only one bonus is ever applicable.

So basically, if you know you want to buy BBCoin, you are smart to place your order before 20 January.

Please let me or our Telegram team know if you need any further information to make your decision.

Good Fortune,

-Kent

Activity: 59
January 17, 2018, 06:03:56 AM
Is there any bonus system for presales period?
Activity: 181
January 17, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
thx Kent, do you have already any prototype?

you have time schedule?

I cannot find it in whitepaper and website.

Hi

Our Roadmap is indeed on our website https://bbcoin.tradove.com/  just above the key dates information.

We are in presales period now, prior to our public sale period from 1-15 February.

Following the conclusion of the public sale (ICO), the BBCoins will be created and all investors (whether in presale or public sale) will be contacted to request their digitial wallet addresses for the delivery of their BBCoin.

Kind Regards

-Kent
January 17, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
an update on my part:
after about 24 hours I mailed again to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected], yesterday. after a few hours I got a mail from merry meng that it is not possible to return the payment at the moment.
surprisingly I got the refund today and I am glad to be out. I do not care whether tradove will be a big thing in the next years or not. they are unorganised and I missed the interaction with and the proximity to us, the investors. without that, I cannot trust such a company.
I will consider this as an experience.
and because I was curious, I have just mailed to some of their corporating companies whether they really are active in this network and I am looking forward to their replies.

Best wishes

Hi

I'm pleased to hear you received your refund smoothly but of course, regret that your experience led you to do so.

I hear your feedback that you didn't receive enough direct interaction with me and my team and that this made it hard for you to trust our project. I have resolved to be much more active in this forum and have engaged additional ICO experienced staff to assist.

I am confident that you will receive endorsements of our existing Tradove network and website from the companies you have contacted. Please do share your experiences and feedback here.

Please let me know if I can provide you with any additional information at any time.

Kind Regards

-Kent
January 17, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
hi i bought tokens, how can i add them in MEW ? Whats the token adress and decimal?

When will the tokens come to exchange?

The BBCoins will be created and allocated after the conclusion of the public sale on 15 February. We will contact all purchasers for their digital wallet addresses at that time.

Listing on various public exchanges will occur after 15 February.

Good fortune to you,

-Kent
January 16, 2018, 10:26:47 PM
How many other ICO's give a refund just out of curiosity?

if I send money to invest in something I wouldn't expect to be able to ask for it back

Thanks for your observation. I chose to offer refunds for a limited period (requests closed on 14 January) to restore confidence in BBCoin after some negative comments. Perhaps we haven't done as good a job of promoting our plans as we might have until now!  We are working our way through refund requests in date order.

I am encouraged to see that some early refundees and chosen to re-invest and I am hopeful that others who see that we were indeed prepared to return funds will also choose to again purchase BBCoins.

You have until the 31 January to purchase at the discounted rate!

Kind Regards

-Kent
January 16, 2018, 10:20:08 PM
you have time schedule?

Hi

Our Roadmap is indeed on our website https://bbcoin.tradove.com/  just above the key dates information.

We are in presales period now, prior to our public sale period from 1-15 February.

Following the conclusion of the public sale (ICO), the BBCoins will be created and all investors (whether in presale or public sale) will be contacted to request their digitial wallet addresses for the delivery of their BBCoin.

Kind Regards

-Kent
Activity: 1
January 16, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
How many other ICO's give a refund just out of curiosity?

if I send money to invest in something I wouldn't expect to be able to ask for it back
January 16, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
you have time schedule?

January 16, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
you already started the service?

what is the figure of 2016 and 2017?

https://gyazo.com/4c28c97f0aac75963f5adbb2b5fa4c5f

you have prototype?
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 07:36:08 AM
hi i bought tokens, how can i add them in MEW ? Whats the token adress and decimal?

The tokens will only be generated after the ICO finishes, soon after it should start getting listed on exchanges. Thing is, they don't even have a proper blockchain development team so far to create the tokens... Roll Eyes
Activity: 44
January 14, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

Pages:
Jump to: