Pages:
Author

Topic: Transfered 48500 BTC yesterday :) - page 2. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 12:52:33 PM
Yesterday someone really taken big risk and trasfered his money to other wallet dont know who can do it or its legal money transfer or not
here is its blockchain track link https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/address/12YygZpCEC8VED2oSMQdWCq5xBnHo9ts1Z

cause its not a small amount its 298 M $ transferred almost

what u think its legal transaction money used for legal use or some fishy thing !

It's an exchange moving funds, hope it helps.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
December 21, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
As far as I know, such large operations have been quite frequent over the past month. But this does not mean that it is over-the-counter purchases or sales. It is likely that this is just a change in storage location. On the example of Coinbase. Within a month, they moved a huge amount of cryptocurrencies from one wallets to anothers, but this was an internal storage optemetization. It is likely that in this case we have the same movement. Of course, now there is a quiet game for buying Bitcoin by many major players, but it is difficult to determine this by transaction of wallets.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
September 24, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
It's already three months since whoever that person send the money, look like he just holds it with no purpose to sell it. There no risk for bitcoin transaction except that person transfer all that bitcoin to the exchanger and start to sell all of them, and if you trace the address may be the one who owns it just hold from the beginning of bitcoin right  Huh
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
Yesterday someone really taken big risk and trasfered his money to other wallet dont know who can do it or its legal money transfer or not
here is its blockchain track link https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/address/12YygZpCEC8VED2oSMQdWCq5xBnHo9ts1Z

what u think its legal transaction money used for legal use or some fishy thing !

We can only guess, maybe a whale maybe a biug company or an exchange or maybe one of the early adopter of Bitcoin, but anyway that's the beauty of it, you can transfer such huge amount without third party interferance and people will never know transfer such amount.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
I hope it's a wallet from one of the big exchangers, because it's impossible if it belongs to one person. The value is very large and it will be difficult to get it in a short time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:10:59 AM
I do not think that this is an excuse to get upset or vice versa. just a person decided to transfer funds from one purse to another
Activity: 308
September 23, 2018, 09:30:51 AM
weather it's legal or not depends on how the coins were acquired, if they were payments from illegal activities then of course it would be illegal, and i doubt anyone would be silly enough to sell that many for fiat in one lot. I can almost hear  the conversation with the authorities when they try to bank the money.....
Question 1.
And how did you acquire all these Bitcoins Sir/madam?

Activity: 10
September 23, 2018, 06:05:05 AM
Possibly, he had this btc from the time the BTC was created. But that is not possible, I just hope that this year I will get my first BTC.
July 29, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
There could be many perfectly legitimate reasons for a transaction of this scale, and in business terms it is not that big an amount-think cost of say a Boeing 747 etc. On the other hand it could be some arms/drug baron moving their ill gotten gains around-who knows. Will it effect the value of Btc? possibly in the short term, but it will recover.   
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
Bitcoin could go under regulation determined by a country, a regulation that regulates the use of bitcoin as a means of transactions that can be used in addition to the official currency held in the country, but for bitcoin value no regulation can regulate it because the value or bitcoin price is not affected by the regulation that is applied in a country, but bitcoin price is influenced by several factors such as, bitcoin influenced by supply and demand in marketplace or exchanges.
no one regulates the amount of transactions and will not continue to control them ever. in the future, you can wait for the transfer of even larger amounts of assets from hand to hand, through wallets.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

it is perfectly normal to transfer large amounts of bitcoin, because we know market market is in bitcoin and maybe it is done by big class investors and want to sell or do other transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 10:54:05 AM
Bitcoin could go under regulation determined by a country, a regulation that regulates the use of bitcoin as a means of transactions that can be used in addition to the official currency held in the country, but for bitcoin value no regulation can regulate it because the value or bitcoin price is not affected by the regulation that is applied in a country, but bitcoin price is influenced by several factors such as, bitcoin influenced by supply and demand in marketplace or exchanges.
July 25, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
I imagine there was a tense few moments encountered by whoever pressed the "Send" button. Deep breath to ensure that the address was entered correctly and so on Smiley
Activity: 42
July 25, 2018, 10:20:19 AM
This kind of transfer doesn't happen without any reason, we can just hope it's not a bad one involved here. That guy could easily break some markets but given the increasing price of bitcoin from this period, I do not think that will happen.
Activity: 96
July 25, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
Oh my God. I think it must be an organization that owns so many bitcoins. I hope the bitcoin will not be devalued by such information
July 25, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
Whales are involved in this market, all of us are just some small fishes under their hands LoL. I think this amount of btc is to dump the bitcoin price...
Activity: 352
July 24, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
Wow... A whooping 48500btc. This is probably not own by a single person, perhaps it is own by a large company. Who so ever owns that is definitely a rich person or organization. I hope one day, I will be able to own some few hundreds of Bitcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 24, 2018, 07:25:59 AM
Wow! That's a huge amount of money, and a lot of speculation, who owns this, if it's not a whale maybe it's from a big company with a lot of BTC holdings. Maybe he had this btc already from the moment BTC was created. How i wish that someone's who's rich as that would donate me 1 btc, haha, but that's impossible well I just do hope that this year I will get my first ever 1 BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
July 24, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

Big money in bitcoin estimation does not always come from a very rich person, we know bitcoin can be obtained from many ways. There are many possibilities that he has that much bitcoin in a certain way or whatever. In essence, that number can make the bitcoin market crash quickly and that's a big bear to watch out for. Shocked
it's time to stop being afraid of big bears is the time of big small owners, big bears will be eaten by hamsters.
Only if hamsters can coordinate, and that in turn requires a hamster-commander behind the hamster movement, and that hamster-commander is just another bear in disguise...
Activity: 630
July 22, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Big money in bitcoin estimation does not always come from a very rich person, we know bitcoin can be obtained from many ways. There are many possibilities that he has that much bitcoin in a certain way or whatever. In essence, that number can make the bitcoin market crash quickly and that's a big bear to watch out for. Shocked
it's time to stop being afraid of big bears is the time of big small owners, big bears will be eaten by hamsters.
Pages:
Jump to: