Pages:
Author

Topic: TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN!!! - page 2. (Read 289 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 04:21:51 AM
Well, you can honestly tell him that you are translating for the first time, and everyone is here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
March 17, 2018, 04:21:24 AM
I see that your account rating is still a novice, and general translation activities require acceptance of ratings above the membership level. Of course, you can now understand the translation activities of some of the project's bounty threads. When your account is upgraded, you can try it out.
I think it is not based on the rank or what my rank is, if I have a portfolio, the bounty manager will see my translations and from their he can decide whether to accept me or not, I think ranks are disregarded, it is judged by how good you are as a translator. Smiley
All the way up
March 17, 2018, 04:19:54 AM
good luck anyway!
Thank you so much sir, but as of now I am not yet trying translation because of the busy schedule and I am just asking many info about this campaign for me to be more expert by the time that I will try this kind of campaign.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
March 17, 2018, 04:14:17 AM
Nowadays the problem isn't about Building up a portfolio ,But how quick are you to participate first in translation as competition is HARD .
Activity: 126
March 15, 2018, 10:38:17 PM
good luck anyway!
Activity: 9
March 15, 2018, 10:30:13 PM
You can look for some items in the Announcements section and the bounty section of the forum to see if it is good or bad, and then try to apply for its translation activities. There are generally detailed requirements in the thread, and you must strictly follow.
Activity: 6
March 15, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
I see that your account rating is still a novice, and general translation activities require acceptance of ratings above the membership level. Of course, you can now understand the translation activities of some of the project's bounty threads. When your account is upgraded, you can try it out.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 08:39:09 PM
Hi I just wanna know how to start my first translation? I don't have yet portfolio and past works. What should i do so that I will start my first one? Thank you.
We all know that it's very hard to find a first experience so you can make a one especially translation campaign is a first come first serve and if you don't have any works in the past it's hard for you to accept.
Activity: 230
March 15, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
Hi I just wanna know how to start my first translation? I don't have yet portfolio and past works. What should i do so that I will start my first one? Thank you.
You should find a campaign that is willing to give you atleast 1 page to translate for free so you can use it as your past works. You can talk to the manager about your concern.
Activity: 216
March 15, 2018, 08:26:02 PM
You can start doing threads like ANN thread or white paper without expecting any payments first then you can use that thing you did as your past works or portfolio.
All the way up
March 15, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
It is very hard to find a translation campaign even if you have a portfolio  Cry
Yes i feel you because there are many competitors right now in the industry and some of them has portfolio that is why it is hard for me to join and participate in the translation campaigns in the bounties right now. But hopefully someone will offer me their services in the future.
All the way up
March 15, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
Then you can first post a post, then free help people to translate ANN threads and white papers.
Then you can use these historical experiences to participate in the translation task of the various bounty threads.
Yes that is possible but there is a great competition when it comes to translation campaigns, it is very hard to be accepted right now because many people in this industry are really good in translating plus they have past works.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 04:56:55 AM
It is very hard to find a translation campaign even if you have a portfolio  Cry
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 11, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
there are some campaign which you dont need to show your portfolio, you can start participatin in those projects. but you just have to be the first one to apply or reserved the translation since you dont have the proof of works.
Activity: 243
March 11, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
You should apply for all the little projects that other translators are not interested in translating, and maybe try to talk to the bounty manager and ask him to give you a chance.
Honestly translation campaign was so important because of different language of this forum activities.I hope translation bounty was reccomended for every ICO so that all bounty hunter will feel free to joined.
Activity: 406
March 11, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
You should apply for all the little projects that other translators are not interested in translating, and maybe try to talk to the bounty manager and ask him to give you a chance.
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 03:51:51 AM
Before joining a TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN  you must find out a good ico and then check out all the details. btw you can also check the some demo into google or YouTube how to do that. its highly profitable if you are expert on this field so before start do lots of research
Activity: 392
March 11, 2018, 03:13:08 AM
To earn trust, you can start with little-known companies, in my opinion less competition.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 03:29:41 AM
as long as you will apply first and do the job much more earlier than other you will be accepted
usually I translated one of the white papers they have and I did not make it on time because someone took to send and do that earlier than mine .

and you can find ICO without having their needed portfolio , self experience is the best teacher so go explore hahaha .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 11, 2018, 03:01:18 AM
You can find some outstanding project and voluntarily translate its ANN thread or whitepaper. After accumulating a few such thread, you can start applying for other translation bounty.

this one is right,since translation isnt that easy job,having more credentials may help you through,and those free translation that you will provide for them will be your promoter,since if they find you good enough recommendations will follows next,and those campaign manager mostly has many campaign in future,they will be you first costumer
Pages:
Jump to: