Pages:
Author

Topic: Transparent mining 3, or What way to choose - page 2. (Read 8492 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Guys call me crazy but this is how I see NXT after being a part of it for 3 months.
The only shitty thing about NXT is its distribution. We all know that in this community, also everybody in Bitcoin world know that.
That is why is important that price is as low as possible these first months, to re-distribute as much as possible since initial distribution is flawed. This is where we can see comments from BCNext allegedly that price for him is not important.

Than we have "hot and cold" comments from CFB all the time. Sometimes in his comments he cares about NXT, sometimes it seems that he doesn't give a f**k. Why? Well 2 reasons.
First, again keep the price as low as possible to re-distribute.
Second reason, make community take its destiny in its own hands and don't rely solely on some imaginary character (BCNext) that he will come and save us all while we do nothing.

These are two main keys for NXT to succeed.
1. Redistribution.
2. Involve the community, everybody must contribute.

Two main devs (or just one dev with two different usernames) have recognized this a long time ago.

To summarize all of the above, BCNext=CFB!!

Makes sense as well. So we have Vitalik and CfB. Let's add the 3rd guy. What about Dan of eMunie?

And Elmo  Cheesy

Nah, lets not start that again... Grin

ha ha priceless!!  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Guys call me crazy but this is how I see NXT after being a part of it for 3 months.
The only shitty thing about NXT is its distribution. We all know that in this community, also everybody in Bitcoin world know that.
That is why is important that price is as low as possible these first months, to re-distribute as much as possible since initial distribution is flawed. This is where we can see comments from BCNext allegedly that price for him is not important.

Than we have "hot and cold" comments from CFB all the time. Sometimes in his comments he cares about NXT, sometimes it seems that he doesn't give a f**k. Why? Well 2 reasons.
Second reason, make community take its destiny in its own hands and don't rely solely on some imaginary character (BCNext) that he will come and save us all while we do nothing.

1. Redistribution.

Two main devs (or just one dev with two different usernames) have recognized this a long time ago.

Makes sense as well. So we have Vitalik and CfB. Let's add the 3rd guy. What about Dan of eMunie?

And Elmo  Cheesy

Nah, lets not start that again... Grin

1. Redistribution.

Like I said in one of my previous posts, in the last 3 months many times I felt like there were mind games played with our brains. So really nothing prevents us to start playing mind games back as well!  Grin

As long as NXT is moving forward I don't mind!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

1. Redistribution.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

lol Grin

1. Redistribution.

legendary
To clarify, does this project use the Nxt platform or is it a fork?

Nxt as a platform.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
BCNext:     Now, when you know why Nxt was created your should choose what way to follow.

Is this the reason you are staying CFB?

No. I'm launching my own project that uses Nxt so I decided to complete some things before leaving.

To clarify, does this project use the Nxt platform or is it a fork?
legendary
BCNext:     Now, when you know why Nxt was created your should choose what way to follow.

Is this the reason you are staying CFB?

No. I'm launching my own project that uses Nxt so I decided to complete some things before leaving.
Activity: 155
so, no epic goodbye to cfb,
which is a good thing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

Some of my favorite quotes from this must-read paper:

"Along these same lines, we instrumented a 3-day long trace disproving that our methodology is unfounded. We use our previously analyzed results as a basis for all of these assumptions. This may or may not actually hold in reality." (p.2)

"Glad, our new application for local area networks, is the solution to all of these obstacles." (p.1) and
"Next, we present our model for confirming that Glad is impossible. Of course, this is not always the case." (p.2)

"We plan to release all of this code under write-only." (p.2)

"Our logic follows a new model: performance really matters only as long as performance takes a back seat to expected seek time. We hope that this section illuminates the work of Japanese mad scientist J. Williams." (p. 3)
legendary
what is the main project of BCNext.?
based on Nxt or irrelevant?
Activity: 288
Is BCNext a teenager? Sounds like some idealistic bullcrap if ever I heard it.

Anyone want to buy some Nxt? I'm going on BTER right now and
trading for counterparty or something else so if this was an April Fools joke please
enlighten us quickly.

If you are selling big, evil-knievel will be happy to take them
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is BCNext a teenager? Sounds like some idealistic bullcrap if ever I heard it.

Anyone want to buy some Nxt? I'm going on BTER right now and
trading for counterparty or something else so if this was an April Fools joke please
enlighten us quickly.
Activity: 322
Let BCNext go to hell Angry
Activity: 178
really?BCNext.Satoshi.Come-from-Beyond  Shocked
Just as much as this http://apps.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/scicache/478/scimakelatex.71170.allwelder.html

p.s. @salsacz you are going to freak out somebody man. We don't want infarcts here.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
really?BCNext.Satoshi.Come-from-Beyond  Shocked

So since, BCNext is a sockpuppet and Come-from-Beyond only made BCNext text paraphrase in his own words. Only two real people would exist on that paper as authors. It mean that BCNext is Satoshi sockpuppet? Or in other words, BCNext=Satoshi?
legendary
really?BCNext.Satoshi.Come-from-Beyond  Shocked
Activity: 243
So this is where we say thank you and good bye to BCNext forever.

We have the community, the drive and the perfect platform to make Nxt even better than he could have ever imagined, and so we shall. We will take this ecosystem to new heights and when they say "Who created Nxt?", the answer will not be "BCNext" but a headless creature with thousands of arms and feet, but no head: The Nxt Community! And so it begins....

Insert meme here Smiley

Agreed.
Pages:
Jump to: