Pages:
Author

Topic: Transparent mining 3, or What way to choose - page 4. (Read 8492 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
CFB, is this an Aprils Fools Joke?

No.

@CFB, question regarding TF written by BCNext.  Can you tell us if he wrote all 3 parts at the same time?  Also, can you tell us when he wrote the TF essay?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

No.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

Where, geographically, is April Fools Day celebrated?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

well that one went above and beyond the avian carrier RFC of long ago

Could be the best sentence I ever read on wikipedia:
"For example: If 16 homing pigeons are given eight 32 GB SD cards each, and take an hour to reach their destination, the throughput of the transfer would be 9102 Mbit/s, excluding transfer to and from the SD cards."

Bcnext is german. They did the same experiment in the german tv (stern tv) about a year ago. Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

Could be the best sentence I ever read on wikipedia:
"For example: If 16 homing pigeons are given eight 32 GB SD cards each, and take an hour to reach their destination, the throughput of the transfer would be 9102 Mbit/s, excluding transfer to and from the SD cards."
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
look at my very first post in this thread, there was no response, so im guessing its real
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
... The alternative is to implement Transparent Mining and try to handle people imperfection. The latter can't be done with pure math and even if you manage to find some laws you can't be sure that these laws won't change in the future. BCNext went for good, he doesn't feel himself responsible for the future of Nxt, he implemented an idea that was obvious but noone tried to do it (maybe because creation of a Bitcoin clone was much easier)...

Can someone explain, for an apparent dummy, how exactly we as a community have chosen poorly to make BCNext want to bail on us?  Was he planning on bailing all along?  Is ther other things he was goign to tell us how to do that we will no never know?   What choices were we given where we apparently chose wrong?  Were we expected to come up with the solution for full TF ourselves?  Did BCNext give us all the tools we needed, and yet we still failed?

Is this about the fees thing?  Had we chosen .01 or .001 for fees would he have still bailed?

Look at the calendar. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
... The alternative is to implement Transparent Mining and try to handle people imperfection. The latter can't be done with pure math and even if you manage to find some laws you can't be sure that these laws won't change in the future. BCNext went for good, he doesn't feel himself responsible for the future of Nxt, he implemented an idea that was obvious but noone tried to do it (maybe because creation of a Bitcoin clone was much easier)...

Can someone explain, for an apparent dummy, how exactly we as a community have chosen poorly to make BCNext want to bail on us?  Was he planning on bailing all along?  Is ther other things he was goign to tell us how to do that we will no never know?   What choices were we given where we apparently chose wrong?  Were we expected to come up with the solution for full TF ourselves?  Did BCNext give us all the tools we needed, and yet we still failed?

Is this about the fees thing?  Had we chosen .01 or .001 for fees would he have still bailed?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
@CfB - Do you know how to fully implement the Transparent Mining?

Yes
Activity: 221
@CfB - Do you know how to fully implement the Transparent Mining?
Activity: 221
3 months ago, a mysterious women asked me to start a New Economy Movement. She said her previous idea has no more hope. I can't help but obeying.

Really? How do you know it was a woman? Did you talk to her?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Btw www.nxtforum.org
When do we start the serious talk Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Two girls one coin
legendary
3 months ago, a mysterious women asked me to start a New Economy Movement. She said her previous idea has no more hope. I can't help but obeying.

you should change it to: two natural blondes asked me ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
Activity: 132
Pages:
Jump to: