Pages:
Author

Topic: Travelling in Asia except China - page 2. (Read 341 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
December 09, 2019, 02:57:48 AM
Each country has its own unique culture, but you can start off from Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia.

While there are loads of videos on YouTube, I can highly recommend this vlogger, Harald Baldr who's extensively travelled across multiple countries, including some of the above. A no-nonsense guy too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKr68ZJ4vv6VloNdnS2hjhA
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
December 09, 2019, 01:29:10 AM
Are you from the Philippines?

Any expat here from US or EU and now based in any of the Asian countries? (except China)

Thinking of having a long vacation around Asia but don't know where to start.

i am not an expat from US or EU but i can commend you to check Philippines for one of the greatest place you could ever be.

places like:

-Boracay-beach

-Baguio - rice terraces

-tagaytay - taal volcano

-Palawan _ under water cave

and many more just check in google and you will find those mentioned above and other places that Philippines can offer.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 09, 2019, 01:03:33 AM
Any expat here from US or EU and now based in any of the Asian countries? (except China)

i am not an expat from US or EU but i can commend you to check Philippines for one of the greatest place you could ever be.

places like:

-Boracay-beach

-Baguio - rice terraces

-tagaytay - taal volcano

-Palawan _ under water cave

and many more just check in google and you will find those mentioned above and other places that Philippines can offer.

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
December 09, 2019, 12:55:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: