Pages:
Author

Topic: Trends for next bullrun - page 6. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
February 28, 2019, 06:37:31 AM
Privacy coins will be the next ones to favour the most from upcoming bullrun ,and the old ones won't be left behind too but the truth is newer ones will be more better ,the next privacy coin on my mind now is veil
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 28, 2019, 06:13:40 AM
I think privacy coins would be in trend in the upcoming bull run too and its normal as cryptocurrency means privacy and coins like zcash,Monero,DeepOnion  would be there and coins must try make faster transactions than visa or MasterCard and have more features as possible and use blockchain for that features like DeepOnion do with DeepVault for example.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 28, 2019, 06:05:12 AM
what you call "bull run" in altcoin market has always been the same, every single altcoin gets pumped with a couple of exceptions. the last pumping season was the season of ICOs and consequently the platform tokens such as ether that people were forced to buy got the biggest pumps.

next time will not be any different either. every single altcoin will get pumped with exception of certain groups (which we don't know which one yet now) will get bigger pumps. last time it was platform tokens but next one it will be something new.

maybe privacy coins this time?
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
February 28, 2019, 05:55:43 AM
The trend for the last bullrun appeared to be coins that focused on either privacy or scalability.

What do people think will be the trend for the next bullrun?

I do not see it yet for now because market price for most of the crypto were being stabilize in a range or meaning the volatility rate of the crypto were just too small. Probably later on when market price will be able to recover into something good then definitely more and more crypto lovers will go back investing in cryptocurrency and expect a bull run. Probably it will start on 6K USD market price for bitcoin to bull run.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
February 28, 2019, 05:47:06 AM
The trend for the last bullrun appeared to be coins that focused on either privacy or scalability.

What do people think will be the trend for the next bullrun?
Pages:
Jump to: