Pages:
Author

Topic: Trends in altcoins today - page 2. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 31, 2019, 07:47:25 PM
Good evening there. Just read the thread and it seems that today mining is still in demand

Yes, that's true. But what we came up to is that much depends on the particular equipment
Activity: 70
July 31, 2019, 07:46:29 PM
Good evening there. Just read the thread and it seems that today mining is still in demand
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 31, 2019, 07:33:34 PM
Firstly, when l was new to crypto industry, l tried to learn about it and in my opinion it is very important before start. l would like to advice you get some information about it. If you feel alright then start trading. Earlier it can be hard for you, but believe me it will get easy and trade best altcoins, such as ETH or top altcoins. Good Luck on this way.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
July 31, 2019, 07:19:02 PM
as good as if you invest long it's better to just choose bitcoin. altcoin is indeed able to invest but the altcoin price is more volatile than bitcoin.
if you want to trade short-term, choose altcoin because it's easy to find profits in altcoins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
July 31, 2019, 05:58:08 PM
Goof afternoon everyone. I am rather new to crypto industry, so pretty often just choosing the most popular alts to invest and don't use other instruments. As for you, what can you guys recommend besides just buying and holding? Probably any of you trade and aware of good guides that can help to get into it faster? Or probably you mine, so you can recommend good equipment to have a look at? Anyway, interested in your experience. Thanks!
If you are new, I suggest you continue with what you know, until you know more. There are a many ways to make a profit on this market, but after having as much information as necessary. Arbitrage is not difficult too, if you wish, do research about it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
July 31, 2019, 05:47:58 PM
There is nothing to worry about it, you will learn day by day. l can not suggest another way besides buying and holding but l would tell you the following. When you really want to invest you must choose top altcoins and when you want to learn research only yourself. Because there are a lot of people, they can lie to you about experiences of them or etc.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
July 31, 2019, 09:16:13 AM
I'm a protrader and I can tell you that trading is cool if you are good with TA, make use of your stop loss, not greedy and also make use of some fundamental analysis (FA). I can proudly say I win 70% of my trades, so I think you should look towards that direction.
Activity: 17
July 31, 2019, 08:53:13 AM
BNB
NRG
KCS
IOST
NEBL
TRX
EOS

Still its your choice what to touch.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
July 31, 2019, 08:47:22 AM
Goof afternoon everyone. I am rather new to crypto industry, so pretty often just choosing the most popular alts to invest and don't use other instruments. As for you, what can you guys recommend besides just buying and holding? Probably any of you trade and aware of good guides that can help to get into it faster? Or probably you mine, so you can recommend good equipment to have a look at? Anyway, interested in your experience. Thanks!
As a newbie, it would safer to just buy and hold some top coins and few alt coins that you like. Take your time to learn about trading and investing in a good project.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 31, 2019, 07:36:31 AM
Well, trend changes all time long
I think there's no specific trend but you could take a look at BAT and Chainlink
These 2 might redeem themselves as few of the strong alts in 2019
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 31, 2019, 05:24:35 AM
They are trend now but when the bad time comes they will be just a disposable token. Poor trader

sideways trend is happend on cryptocurrency world now my friend
and if the buyers win, wich mean break the resistant, for sure the price will shoot up,
but if the sellers win and break the support,, the price will down again my friend
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 31, 2019, 05:23:06 AM

I think choosing popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum is enough as a long-term investment. But if you want to get profit quickly, you can trade but you have to have good trading skills

I am sure by choosing bitcoin and ethereum will give us a chance to make a big profit in a long-term investment. But in a short time, I think we can try to trade bitcoin pair altcoin because it seems, some of the altcoins have already moved to the higher price so you can make a profit. I think you don't have to think to make a quick profit if you cannot do that, but try to make a stable profit from the various coin and still trying to search the other coin in the market so you can make a bigger profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
July 31, 2019, 05:22:41 AM
Invest in those coins who have already made reputation like those coins who are always on the top 20 of coinmarketcap. If you are planning to trade then those coins are surely in circulation which contributes on the price movement.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
July 31, 2019, 01:45:41 AM
Well, most popular criteria you see is still as a result of that instrument, most projects that you see many investors or users hype is probably because they are good indeed and because they have working product, I know we have many people on this forum that are good at shilling coins, but that does not make them popular, imagine that I am to advice people to invest in altcoins, I would advise them to invest in projects that are among the top 20 coins in the market, and if you look at these coins, they are some of the most popular coins that we have, and some of the best projects that really has a use case.

For you to even trade any coin, it still has to be based on popularity, because it is their popularity that will bring about the volume needed for the trade to be successful too, so I don’t think there is still much bad thing to use popularity of the project to invest or trade.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
July 30, 2019, 08:50:27 PM

I think choosing popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum is enough as a long-term investment. But if you want to get profit quickly, you can trade but you have to have good trading skills
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
July 30, 2019, 07:50:52 PM
Trading is currently the trending activity in the crypto ecosystem now. You can join this current trend by buying a particular crypto coin and selling them within a specific time interval. To join the trading ecosystem, you need to first understand and know the basic precautions needed and developing strategic plans to minimize your risk of losing your funds.
Activity: 536
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 30, 2019, 07:32:42 PM
if you are still a beginner you might have to buy and invest in the top 10 altcoin at CMC. You can simply buy and hold up to market conditions such as the end of 2017.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
July 30, 2019, 07:29:38 PM
One thing you should understand is, whether trading or mining, you need to understand what each is all about, that is depending on the one you want. Some trade and make profit while others don't, it's all about what you know etc. So I will advice you to make up your mind which you want and go learn all there is to know. If you want to do both, then go prepare your mind, because it will worth it.
Activity: 49
July 30, 2019, 07:19:47 PM
They are trend now but when the bad time comes they will be just a disposable token. Poor trader
Activity: 98
July 30, 2019, 06:50:55 PM
I would probably recommend Antiminer S17 and T17, but have a look at other products as well Smiley

Sounds great, thanks a lot for sharing, will have a look and get back with my own thoughts
Pages:
Jump to: