Pages:
Author

Topic: Trends in altcoins today - page 3. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 30, 2019, 06:49:43 PM
Hmm, I must have heard of Asicequpment, if I am not mistaken.. And are there any particular devices to have a look at?

I would probably recommend Antiminer S17 and T17, but have a look at other products as well Smiley
Activity: 98
July 30, 2019, 06:45:56 PM
Yes, of course I can. I would probably recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment com - they are having a wide range of different devices, so you will find the ones for yourself for sure

Hmm, I must have heard of Asicequpment, if I am not mistaken.. And are there any particular devices to have a look at?
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
July 30, 2019, 06:43:11 PM
It was still unpredictable to watch right now, and what's important these days is we should be able to buy a good coins that will be worth selling once it reached profitable value. Be careful of your choice, it's not a raffle of chances but you need to determine based on how it's been active on certain community.
July 30, 2019, 06:42:44 PM
And can you share your experience? Probably the name of the miner or so? I believe that it might be interesting for many people, who are considering mining

Yes, of course I can. I would probably recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment com - they are having a wide range of different devices, so you will find the ones for yourself for sure
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
July 30, 2019, 06:41:28 PM
it all depends on how much money you have to invest. if you are a millionaire you can buy a lot of good coins with passive income

But that passive income is only possible if the project is really good and has very strong foundation. Most projects promising passive income has good trading activity in the first couple of months but later on the enthusiasm of traders die down so at that point, you are not sure anymore with your passive income as the value is likely to go down as well.
July 30, 2019, 06:38:55 PM
Yep, I have. And tried different devices, but in general was mostly effective with advanced solutions

And can you share your experience? Probably the name of the miner or so? I believe that it might be interesting for many people, who are considering mining
July 30, 2019, 06:36:15 PM
Nope, I haven't yet mined on my own, but having several friends who do! And have you?

Yep, I have. And tried different devices, but in general was mostly effective with advanced solutions
July 30, 2019, 06:33:01 PM
And have you every mined by yourself? Cause I am having experience to share, to be honest

Nope, I haven't yet mined on my own, but having several friends who do! And have you?
July 30, 2019, 06:30:03 PM
I would probably agree with you in here. But you know, there are also many other criteria. For example, costs on electricity etc. But equipment matters, no doubt

And have you every mined by yourself? Cause I am having experience to share, to be honest
July 30, 2019, 06:26:54 PM
Good evening everyone. In my opinion, mining makes sense if we are speaking about advanced equipment

I would probably agree with you in here. But you know, there are also many other criteria. For example, costs on electricity etc. But equipment matters, no doubt
July 30, 2019, 06:24:00 PM
Good evening everyone. In my opinion, mining makes sense if we are speaking about advanced equipment
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 30, 2019, 07:52:35 AM
Goof afternoon everyone. I am rather new to crypto industry, so pretty often just choosing the most popular alts to invest and don't use other instruments. As for you, what can you guys recommend besides just buying and holding? Probably any of you trade and aware of good guides that can help to get into it faster? Or probably you mine, so you can recommend good equipment to have a look at? Anyway, interested in your experience. Thanks!

I am not going to recommend mining.  Better you start investing in some good coin but don't invest all of your money. First, invest a little percentage of your money get familiar with the market.  It's not about good or bad coin it's about making money with any coin. and that you have to try.
Activity: 70
July 30, 2019, 05:36:54 AM
I think so… Have you personally bought from globemining com?
A friend of mine had. Not so many miners but… Everything was good especially with shipping and handling. He really advised asicequipment
I got my rigs there, on globemining. I was glad to receive a big box and was delighted with the safety package. It was awesome
Activity: 51
July 30, 2019, 05:30:14 AM
A friend of mine had. Not so many miners but… Everything was good especially with shipping and handling. He really advised asicequipment
July 30, 2019, 05:29:51 AM
July 30, 2019, 05:07:58 AM
A good price. I would buy some of them and probably payback in a few months with 100% guarantee
I am considering almost the same. So you think my idea I good?
July 30, 2019, 05:07:40 AM
A good price. I would buy some of them and probably payback in a few months with 100% guarantee
July 30, 2019, 05:00:18 AM
I guess 25 asic miners will keep their price for a year or so on. I have not tried mining like this, I am lack of money to create something like this. What miners do you want to use?
The S17 Pro model for a 1900 on asicequipment com. A friend of mine bought their and recommended to purchase if you have a big order like me
July 30, 2019, 04:59:49 AM
 I guess 25 asic miners will keep their price for a year or so on. I have not tried mining like this, I am lack of money to create something like this. What miners do you want to use?
July 30, 2019, 04:48:21 AM
Because investing such amounts of money must be safe and secured. I would 100% not invest in a token and buy some equipment  Wink
It's great that you understand that it is more trusted asset to own than a strange token, have you invested in such manner?
Pages:
Jump to: