Pages:
Author

Topic: TREZOR malfunction. - page 2. (Read 2201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
May 18, 2015, 02:47:07 PM
this is really strange..   Roll Eyes   have you already got a feedback from trezor support?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.
May 18, 2015, 02:27:30 PM
if i look in my transaction log to the left where it says how much coins i have, it says 4.08 on that ''Account'' which should be Exactly how much i should have. but on my left where i can see my account it says 7.9
May 18, 2015, 02:17:24 PM
okey recovery seed worked. i was just to stupid not to read the device. BUT i still got way more BTC then i should.
May 18, 2015, 02:10:13 PM
so i wiped the device to use my recovery seed. guess what. its NOT working...
May 18, 2015, 01:51:48 PM
okey i just checked my logs. yesterday i sent 0.1 BTC to a adress and 2 days before that i sent 0.4 btc. but look at the TX above them https://blockchain.info/address/1KcpgdV4kDyMu6aA4W8tUrTzSnzAwsi3rD

what is happening ?

There is no above for me. I only see you send ~.4 and .1 and the rest goes to a change address (assumption based on you are using an HD wallet, I have no way to know if they are your change addresses or not).

Recovering from seed sounds good, maybe use Mycelium (Android or iOS) to make sure the Trezor itself is not defect.

am i not enable to use the recovery seed twice if my trezor would fail ? Trezor used a 24 word Recovery seed Mycelium supports 12
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
May 18, 2015, 01:49:15 PM
okey i just checked my logs. yesterday i sent 0.1 BTC to a adress and 2 days before that i sent 0.4 btc. but look at the TX above them https://blockchain.info/address/1KcpgdV4kDyMu6aA4W8tUrTzSnzAwsi3rD

what is happening ?

There is no above for me. I only see you send ~.4 and .1 and the rest goes to a change address (assumption based on you are using an HD wallet, I have no way to know if they are your change addresses or not).

Recovering from seed sounds good, maybe use Mycelium (Android or iOS) to make sure the Trezor itself is not defect.
May 18, 2015, 01:44:31 PM
Ran ''forget device'' still nothing
May 18, 2015, 01:42:32 PM
Should i wipe my device and use the recovery seed ?
May 18, 2015, 01:40:10 PM
those 1.9 and 2.4 BTC TX does NOT show up on my trezor and i have not made them.
May 18, 2015, 01:39:14 PM

what is happening ?
May 18, 2015, 01:35:19 PM
Without details, it is impossible to help you determine what happened.

You can try contacting Trezor and see if they provide any support to understand what is happening with your wallet if you aren't able to share any of the details with us.

i'm not sure on how to describe it.

i wa sending some coins. when i look at my wallet i suddenly had 2 more coins then i should've had. i checked my transaction list to see if someone did send me 2 more coins. i found NO transaction indicating i got 2 more BTC. i then Updated my trezor. still had 6 BTC. i unplugged it and plunged it in again. one more BTC showed up. so i got a total of 7 BTC. i tried to move them from one adress to another. it Worked (but no transaction on blockchain took place)

Do any of the "increasing balance" transactions appear on any of the common blockchain explorers?

No, none of them. and i can't even use my original coins or find them....
May 18, 2015, 01:34:52 PM
can't make a single transaction now. it shows up perfect on the trezor but not on blockchain
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
May 18, 2015, 01:34:05 PM

You can try contacting Trezor and see if they provide any support to understand what is happening with your wallet if you aren't able to share any of the details with us.

i wa sending some coins. when i look at my wallet i suddenly had 2 more coins then i should've had. i checked my transaction list to see if someone did send me 2 more coins. i found NO transaction indicating i got 2 more BTC. i then Updated my trezor. still had 6 BTC. i unplugged it and plunged it in again. one more BTC showed up. so i got a total of 7 BTC. i tried to move them from one adress to another. it Worked (but no transaction on blockchain took place)

Do any of the "increasing balance" transactions appear on any of the common blockchain explorers?
May 18, 2015, 01:28:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
May 18, 2015, 01:26:03 PM

Note: Do NOT share any private keys or Trezor recovery seeds!
May 18, 2015, 01:25:08 PM
Aww what the F*CK i got 7 btc now ?
May 18, 2015, 01:23:47 PM
okey, getting worried now. i can't even make a Transaction now
May 18, 2015, 01:19:36 PM
Need more details.

Are you willing to share any of the addresses or transaction ID's involved in the issue?

The only way you could have increased your bitcoins by 2 BTC is if someone sent you an additional 2 BTC.  Either you forgot that someone was going to be sending those additional 2 BTC to you, or someone accidentally sent 2 BTC to your address when they meant to send to someone else.

If it was an accident, then the sender will probably try and contact you in the near future to determine if you would be willing to send them the bitcoins back.

No this is some crazy shit. okey so i was sending some coins, i loked at my wallet to see how much i got left and i saw that i had 6 BTC instead of 4.1 i updated my trezor to see what would happen. still got 6 BTC. i moved my funds from wallet ''9'' to wallet ''1'' still got 6 btc but no real transaciton took part. i checked the ID i got which was invaid
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
May 18, 2015, 01:17:11 PM
Need more details.

Are you willing to share any of the addresses or transaction ID's involved in the issue?

The only way you could have increased your bitcoins by 2 BTC is if someone sent you an additional 2 BTC.  Either you forgot that someone was going to be sending those additional 2 BTC to you, or someone accidentally sent 2 BTC to your address when they meant to send to someone else.

If it was an accident, then the sender will probably try and contact you in the near future to determine if you would be willing to send them the bitcoins back.
May 18, 2015, 01:10:59 PM
Wow. this is the second time my Trezor Malfunctions.
Pages:
Jump to: