Pages:
Author

Topic: Trezor or Ledger? - page 2. (Read 1409 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
I think honestly you can't go wrong with either.

However I have a Nano Ledger S and it's been great so far. Easy to use, cheaper than a Trezor, supports ERC20 tokens. Ticks all the boxes for me  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
I use Trezor, it completely suits me. For the sake of interest, I want to try Ledger, but there is no time for it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
I love Ledger nano S , it's easy to use and can support many coins. Buy any hardware wallet it's much safer than holding your coins on an exchange or desktop or web wallets.
Stay safe !!
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 05:03:01 PM
why can't trezor support all erc20 tokens? can't you just view them all on MEW

no need to have a private key when using trezor. things run very smoothly with Trezor. I'm very pleased with it's performance.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
February 13, 2018, 04:56:04 PM
i have been using trezor hardware wallet for long time. it is very easy to use. enough user friendly and estetic. but i guess ledger is better because ledger supports neo based tokens as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 13, 2018, 04:53:34 PM
I prefer ledger nano s over trezor because nano is more compact than this bulky trezor device,but both has the same security features which means they are both secured from the hackers,even your computer device has some malwares your hardwallet is surely protected from these thieves.One thing i love abut the ledger is the built in private keys and also supports most of the erc20 tokens plus it is way more cheaper than trezor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
hello both device are good & safe. but Ledger nano S support more coins.i think many people's like&use Ledger. trezor is also good. but i like Ledger Nano S.
And how much did it cost? Friends call absolutely different prices. Are you completely satisfied with its quality? How long can they be used? I'm going to buy it and I need advice from a real user.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
I don't own a Trezor but Ledger does me just fine.  Holds most of my coins and all of ERC20 tokens.  Keeps them off the exchanges so its easier to HODL without temptation of day trading.
Activity: 228
February 13, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
I also want to buy my first hardware wallet and after i have read lots of reviews, i decided to buy Ledger nano because it is cheaper and it supports more coins.

it really doesn't matter which one you buy as long as you buy it from the original vendor (manufacturer) site. Don't fall a victim of eBay-sold p reconfigured items like this one guy from reddit (i don't have a link now, but google his story).

Make sure the seal is intact when you receive it.

I was going to buy it exactly on Ebay, did not know if it was not secure to use ledger wallet bought on Ebay. I do not understand all this technical things.
I appreciate that you warned me.

Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
February 13, 2018, 02:51:52 PM
I also want to buy my first hardware wallet and after i have read lots of reviews, i decided to buy Ledger nano because it is cheaper and it supports more coins.

it really doesn't matter which one you buy as long as you buy it from the original vendor (manufacturer) site. Don't fall a victim of eBay-sold preconfigured items like this one guy from reddit (i don't have a link now, but google his story).

Make sure the seal is intact when you receive it.
Activity: 228
February 13, 2018, 02:29:07 PM
Activity: 588
February 13, 2018, 02:22:30 PM
hello both device are good & safe. but Ledger nano S support more coins.i think many people's like&use Ledger. trezor is also good. but i like Ledger Nano S.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 02:20:30 PM
I do not have both of them, but I think - Ledger is better. Good price and have all I needed from this kind of device. If you want to buy, get 2 pcs and synchronize it.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
February 13, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
ledger nano s supports all the erc20 tokens which trezor dont,but these two are secured wallets.

This is incorrect. Trezor works with MEW for ETH and all ERC20 tokens

Cool Cool

Trezor and Ledger Nano S are working well on Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin and NEO although they have slight differences by for me they will offer you total security for your Crypto Assets as they both works fine and will keep your wallet keys as hardware key and that's the most important.
Any hardware wallet will offer you peace of mind because you are no longer concern on exposing your wallet keys into hackers and hijackers that will ruin your Crypto Assets.
I owned Ledger Nano S and it performs well but I am going to order also Trtezor and try it because I am holding 2 MEW wallets this time.
Presale Starting May 1st
February 13, 2018, 02:12:41 PM
I'm use Ledger nano s. Simple and convenient wallet to use. I like. Tresor did not use.

I think that time Ledger Nano S is better than Trezor so I ordered my first Crypto Hardware wallet to protect my Crypto Assets,
But I want to experience also what's the advantage of Trezor, by anyway, any hardware wallet that could offer full security will do because I don't want to lose my Crypto Assets that as high as hundred of thousand bucks.
Seems hardware wallet offer me peace of mind than accessing my MEW through digital keys. I just felt I'm not totally protected.
Presale Starting May 1st
February 13, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
Which hardware wallet to choose? What wallet have you got? Which one is secure? What altcoins can be allocated there?

They're good hardware wallets but I am only using Ledger Nano S because that's I ordered when I am holding more than $100,000 last first week of january this year.
I might order another Crypto hardware wallet and this time it should be Trezor just to try out what's the good thing about it than Ledger Nano S.
I really want to keep my keys on hardware wallets because I don't want to lose my Crypto Assets earning that much is hard and I deserve that huge amount of good reward.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 02:06:21 PM
ledger nano s supports all the erc20 tokens which trezor dont,but these two are secured wallets.

This is incorrect. Trezor works with MEW for ETH and all ERC20 tokens

Cool Cool
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 01:59:04 PM
I had to make same choice few months back. Went through a lot of info before came to conclusion that i just need to go for cheaper one. Which is Ledger. I could buy any of them but i understood that ledger is also easier to use. And they are same standard when it comes to security. Just go for brand new one as if you buy from somebody you can be tricked in some ways
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
Which hardware wallet to choose? What wallet have you got? Which one is secure? What altcoins can be allocated there?

Recently I saw news about the fact that in the hardware wallets are found vulnerabilities that can lead to a loss of funds. I have several online purses and Ledger Nano S.     
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
February 13, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
LEDGER, many decentralized exchange, only accept LEDGER and not Trezor.
which exchanges mate? can you please provide examples?

Without any examples it looks more like an advertising attempt on your side than the real attempt to help out others.

But I am not saying there are not, but please provide examples.

Pages:
Jump to: