Pages:
Author

Topic: tricked by trolls. - page 2. (Read 243 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 18, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
the trolls told me to invest in SecureCoin. I checked and the SecureCoin website was down, however the Block explorer was still up. I didn't have any confidence in the coin, but the sheer volume of trolls telling me it would 50x made me believe. I said how could 10 people be all lying to me. Also, I was fueled by greed and desperation, my whole life I've been poor and bullied by society, and I said to myself this is my only opportunity to escape my personal hell, by being rich.

So I dumped 90 bux into SecureCoin and watched as it flatlined, instead of 50x like they said it would. Do you think SecureCoin will ever go back to its original price or higher so I can ever get back my money? Or is it gonna flatline for the rest of eternity?

Nope, it will not recover to your price.
Count this as a lesson to use your brain and do researches instead of just blindly believe on hype and P&D groups.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
January 18, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
the trolls told me to invest in SecureCoin. I checked and the SecureCoin website was down, however the Block explorer was still up. I didn't have any confidence in the coin, but the sheer volume of trolls telling me it would 50x made me believe. I said how could 10 people be all lying to me. Also, I was fueled by greed and desperation, my whole life I've been poor and bullied by society, and I said to myself this is my only opportunity to escape my personal hell, by being rich.

Sad to say but it looks like you joined a P&D group? Usually those people behind will really hype a coin and said that it will go crazy like 50-100x but I'm sure they are all lying bastards trying to lure you into investing on that coin and they will immediately dump like it pancakes taking home the profit and you guys suffer the consequences. I hope that you learn your lessons here.

So I dumped 90 bux into SecureCoin and watched as it flatlined, instead of 50x like they said it would. Do you think SecureCoin will ever go back to its original price or higher so I can ever get back my money? Or is it gonna flatline for the rest of eternity?

IMHO, I can't really say, I'm not sure what SecureCoin is. It could go up but the chances are very slim. You are already trap and the only way to get it is to suffer a lose. Sorry to burst the bubble to you.

I didn't really join their group, it was a troll box that trolls were listing future predictions. And the coin never pumped, just dumped, so Idk what the point of it was.
Sad to hear out on what happened on you pal. This is why we should really not easily believe on those shilling being said on troll box because people there mostly do promote the coins which they have already brought in which they will really tell that it would pump and must invest but the truth is that they are just waiting for it to increase price by those people who did buy because of their shilling out and decide to dump all the way for profits. Rinse and repeat for more profits thats how it works.
This would really be a lesson learned for you and as a newbie this is really a common mistake which have been experience even myself did really get victimized by those people who are on troll box which i did purchase on those coins that they say that i will pump but sadly upto these days it didnt even rise up or considered already as a dead coin which cause for you to lose up money.If it do pump then your still lucky.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
January 18, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

Sad to say but it looks like you joined a P&D group? Usually those people behind will really hype a coin and said that it will go crazy like 50-100x but I'm sure they are all lying bastards trying to lure you into investing on that coin and they will immediately dump like it pancakes taking home the profit and you guys suffer the consequences. I hope that you learn your lessons here.

IMHO, I can't really say, I'm not sure what SecureCoin is. It could go up but the chances are very slim. You are already trap and the only way to get it is to suffer a lose. Sorry to burst the bubble to you.

I didn't really join their group, it was a troll box that trolls were listing future predictions. And the coin never pumped, just dumped, so Idk what the point of it was.
Sad to hear out on what happened on you pal. This is why we should really not easily believe on those shilling being said on troll box because people there mostly do promote the coins which they have already brought in which they will really tell that it would pump and must invest but the truth is that they are just waiting for it to increase price by those people who did buy because of their shilling out and decide to dump all the way for profits. Rinse and repeat for more profits thats how it works.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 18, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

Update: I have news that the dev of this coin is alive and active, so there still may be hope for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: