Pages:
Author

Topic: Tried Stake.com - page 2. (Read 366 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 20, 2019, 05:55:32 AM
So I tested out this website just now and couldn't even log on. The website doesn't work over TOR
Why are you making things complicated, just use a normal browser such as google chrome, with google chrome, I don't have any problem accessing to the site. Or firefox.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 20, 2019, 05:15:06 AM
I have seen tons of people taking shit about darkpoker.bet because I tried to get a private game going on Friday. I just tried to come here and make a post looking for a few players. Seems that stake.com was worried about their business over my shitty website trying to get one table to play with me.

So I tested out this website just now and couldn't even log on. The website doesn't work over TOR and needs a bunch of java script as far as I can tell. So if this site can't even work over TOR and all I am looking for is one table of players so I can get a game going what is all the hate about? Please let me know because I am confused.

You cant play on Stake via TOR browser, only if you let him use java. Btw, TOR - not the best means of anonymity. Dedicated server + proxy + VPN will be the best solution. Stake will also be available with this bundle  Cheesy

I don't want to use JAVA and I don't want to leave TOR. That is why I had darkpoker.bet made. It works that way. Now I can host games online and play them. I couldn't play poker online before this. That is why I was trying to start up this game.

TOR is the best way of anonymity and is how you can enter .onions as far as I know. Maybe you are more technologically advaced then myself.  I do not know you but I have been using TOR safely now for many years. A VPN unless you own it is actually very unsafe. You need to trust a man in the middle (VPN provider) with your location. TOR you do not. They only will see that you are on TOR. Not your activity.

Can you please explain a proxy to me though. This is something I do not understand. I have wanted to learn a long time and maybe I am wrong. I thought that TOR is going through 3 proxies?
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
March 20, 2019, 04:53:19 AM
I have seen tons of people taking shit about darkpoker.bet because I tried to get a private game going on Friday. I just tried to come here and make a post looking for a few players. Seems that stake.com was worried about their business over my shitty website trying to get one table to play with me.

So I tested out this website just now and couldn't even log on. The website doesn't work over TOR and needs a bunch of java script as far as I can tell. So if this site can't even work over TOR and all I am looking for is one table of players so I can get a game going what is all the hate about? Please let me know because I am confused.

You cant play on Stake via TOR browser, only if you let him use java. Btw, TOR - not the best means of anonymity. Dedicated server + proxy + VPN will be the best solution. Stake will also be available with this bundle  Cheesy
March 20, 2019, 04:46:06 AM

The website doesn't work over TOR and needs a bunch of java script as far as I can tell. So if this site can't even work over TOR

Just use any of these one,  Chrome, Firefox or Opera if you want to test the site to play. (incognito mode) As you know there are hundreds to thousands of unique and active players registered at stake.

I also visited your site it is not even secured, How can you even say it's anonymous to play?

If you are on TOR just fill out fake info and you are anonymous. I am not trying to take over the world with this website my friend. I was trying to get a fun 1/2 game going between crypto guys.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
March 20, 2019, 04:40:01 AM

The website doesn't work over TOR and needs a bunch of java script as far as I can tell. So if this site can't even work over TOR

Just use any of these one,  Chrome, Firefox or Opera if you want to test the site to play. (incognito mode) As you know there are hundreds to thousands of unique and active players registered at stake.

I also visited your site it is not even secured, How can you even say it's anonymous to play?
March 20, 2019, 04:10:00 AM
LOL you must be the most confidence person in this world. Why stake needs to be worry with your unprofessional site, your site cant be a competitor for even the worst gambling site in this gambling industry.
You said on your previous thread that you are open for suggestion, you should also open for feedback no matter positive or negative feedback. If you do not want to accept negative feedback then do not even offer a service. Great trusted sites are still accepting many feedback (both positive and negative), moreover they still asking for feedback to improve their site.
You have just came here, got negative feedback because your site is indeed not attractive and now you want to compare your site with older trusted site with so many active players?
Suggestion: takes suggestion and feedback to make your project better. Dont take them as offensive feedback because other sites worry about your site, it does not make any senses.

I am not sure if you read anything I had even said. I like any and all criticism. It is what makes you better. I accepted all of it. The way that all the stake.com shills are attacking me for trying to throw a PRIVATE one table game is unprofessionalism at it's finest. Read through the posts and see where anyone was giving criticism or where they were trying to point of security flaws and reasons to not use the website. I was trying to find 10 players to host a game and this business is coming at me like I am trying to take over the world. It is quite funny. I enjoy some stiff competition if you guys don't know who I am already.

By the way you did not answer me about your website you are shilling and trying to hate on my game so much with because of. Your site uses javascript and you can not play with TOR? Is this correct or am I wrong? All I am looking for is a game I can safely play on TOR. Something I have already made if I can find the players.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 20, 2019, 03:20:51 AM
LOL you must be the most confidence person in this world. Why stake needs to be worry with your unprofessional site, your site cant be a competitor for even the worst gambling site in this gambling industry.
You said on your previous thread that you are open for suggestion, you should also open for feedback no matter positive or negative feedback. If you do not want to accept negative feedback then do not even offer a service. Great trusted sites are still accepting many feedback (both positive and negative), moreover they still asking for feedback to improve their site.
You have just came here, got negative feedback because your site is indeed not attractive and now you want to compare your site with older trusted site with so many active players?
Suggestion: takes suggestion and feedback to make your project better. Dont take them as offensive feedback because other sites worry about your site, it does not make any senses.
March 20, 2019, 02:50:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: