Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Trillion ★★ - page 4. (Read 9358 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:55:56 PM
OK, i just threw 5 ghs on trillion to mine,, trying to break it loose...please feel free to join me..maybe we can get this coin moving again..
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Lord Shiva
June 29, 2018, 08:06:48 AM
Hello! The AirDrop-Bot started to work: https://t.me/trillionairdrop will send 777 coins to each member (-:

Just enter the command:
/
in Telegram chat window. For example:
/1A11j74JRU4QXWkiwgiDaN3KgjftERpVnh
If the bot tells you that everything is fine, you will receive 777 coins within a few days. Now the bot is working in a test semi-automatic mode.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

hello community
My OSMIUMCOIN account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/osmiumcoin-559783 has been stolen and hacked,
 this is my new account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/osmservices-2231959  

I can proof this is design for TRLN for free without watermark

All offer please send for the new account OSMservices
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/osmservices-2231959

Logo

Are you participating in the bounty then?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
so whats going on with trillion... tryed to mine it....for hours nothing is happening...my wallet is in sync...so what gives

Trust me, you are mining but the diff is more than 3k right now. With the network mining no more than 50 M/Hs it can take days for each block. At least until the retarget block shows up and adjusts for a smaller hashing rate. Also, coins mined will stay on the pool until they get more confirms. And that won't happen until more blocks are mined and more wallets are opened and synced. So, in other words, someone needs to get on the pool with a faster rig and get the blocks moving.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:17:15 PM
so whats going on with trillion... tryed to mine it....for hours nothing is happening...my wallet is in sync...so what gives
copper member
Activity: 12
June 27, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

hello community
My OSMIUMCOIN account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/osmiumcoin-559783 has been stolen and hacked,
 this is my new account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/osmservices-2231959  

I can proof this is design for TRLN for free without watermark

All offer please send for the new account OSMservices
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/osmservices-2231959

Logo

June 27, 2018, 11:46:41 AM
A few hours ago we tested the new autobot for aidrop. Distributing coins is now number one priority. Who received 777 TRLN - write in that topic please. Thank you! //Run the bot for the Telegram - let's do the rest.

Hi,

I am running both bots from this telegram group https://t.me/TrillionOfficial ... tell me what do I need to do to connect yours.

Regards
Lord Shiva
June 27, 2018, 07:11:02 AM
Dear friends! English is not my native language. Therefore, the more difficult and pretentious you are write to me, the more energy I have for understanding your message. And I need this energy for the development of our project Trillion-coin. Please write me in primitive English. Briefly and on business. Without any "...will you not be so kind..." etc. Thank you so much!
Lord Shiva
June 27, 2018, 04:14:07 AM
A few hours ago we tested the new autobot for aidrop. Distributing coins is now number one priority. Who received 777 TRLN - write in that topic please. Thank you! //Run the bot for the Telegram - let's do the rest.
June 26, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
I don't know who you have running your Telegram. Mr Kickhappy. I wrote we needed more people to join the pool for your coin to knock the diff down a bit. He removed the message, I asked if he was serious, no reply just kicked. I was willing to talk to you about building your website. Let me know if your willing to solve the problem.

Update: So I went over to your Discord and asked one question. "Why was I kicked from Telegram". The reply was an instant kick. When you let kickhappy kids run these chats, it does not help your coin out at all. Just sayin.

Hey there.. what was the message you put on telegram that got you kicked out and discord. We do not have any hard restrictions enforced so far, so there isn't really a reason why that happened. I was told by another member on discord he had the same issue. Not sure why though.. I suspect it to be a system issue🤔

Can u dm @deathrider2786 on telegram?

I asked people to join me in the pool to get some blocks knocked out because the diff was too high. The message was removed as soon as it was posted. I wrote "serious" and poof I was kicked. Went to discord and said " why was I kicked from telegram" and poof I was kicked. Discord could have been a glitch, but Telegram was not.
Activity: 79
June 26, 2018, 03:42:40 AM
I don't know who you have running your Telegram. Mr Kickhappy. I wrote we needed more people to join the pool for your coin to knock the diff down a bit. He removed the message, I asked if he was serious, no reply just kicked. I was willing to talk to you about building your website. Let me know if your willing to solve the problem.

Update: So I went over to your Discord and asked one question. "Why was I kicked from Telegram". The reply was an instant kick. When you let kickhappy kids run these chats, it does not help your coin out at all. Just sayin.

Hey there.. what was the message you put on telegram that got you kicked out and discord. We do not have any hard restrictions enforced so far, so there isn't really a reason why that happened. I was told by another member on discord he had the same issue. Not sure why though.. I suspect it to be a system issue🤔

Can u dm @deathrider2786 on telegram?
June 25, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

June 25, 2018, 04:21:54 PM
Announcing 10,000,000 TRLN bounty reward for website development - trillioncoin.net

Others can contribute more TRLN to increase total bounty reward for website developer

Let's give Trillion Coin a website!!

With the Trillion community and ecosystem growing and spreading far-wide, the bounty reward for a TrillionCoin.net website has been increased from 10 million to 50 million $TRLN!!

If you have any form of skills or experience developing/building/designing websites, this is a great opportunity to acquire millions of TRLN coins!

Trillion community on Twitter, Telegram and BitcoinTalk, are calling for an official Trillion Coin website. PM me or reply this thread if interested, or send email to trillion[at]mailfence.com to apply!

Let's give Trillion Coin an official website!!

I am willing to work on a website for you. If you need to see others I have done, let me know.
Activity: 14
June 23, 2018, 01:47:46 PM
Hi .
I suppose that this idea is quite a gainful investment at the moment!
Activity: 56
June 23, 2018, 01:32:58 PM
1JEAZQnn4a4u9FZcKU2bse62xWmBcWU4tb
Activity: 156
June 23, 2018, 05:38:45 AM
Its doesn't matter how much you polish a turd......its still a turd
June 23, 2018, 05:33:44 AM
My official proposition design for TRLN ,DEV check this

NEW LOGO+NEW WALLET DESIGN+ANN DESIGN is READY !!!

Nice work, looking forward to see a live version!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 04:10:31 PM
The design is good, but... last block was found 12 hours ago...
Where are the miners?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
June 20, 2018, 10:41:42 AM
Osmiumcoin always make the best designs , always love what you are doing , he find always a way to create eyecatchers and that is most of the time what people make curious , again welldone , if i ever need any design i will contact you
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
My official proposition design for TRLN ,DEV check this

NEW LOGO+NEW WALLET DESIGN+ANN DESIGN is READY !!!

Pages:
Jump to: