Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Trillion ★★ - page 7. (Read 9358 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 03:29:18 AM
Well, i am holding some TRLN coins and ready to exchange them for a product. Looking to set myself up with miners GPUs. Does anybdy have RX580 series (ASUS Strix OC edition) if yes i can take them and send TRLN coins to them.

lets start using the coin more in the market and get some buy/ sell transactions in Smiley

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:43:15 PM
The project writes, "creates a coin to donate to each American citizen 1,000,000 coins" so that Trillion can turn a big coin like the US dollar? I think if Trillion grows stronger, do you have a special strategy?
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
June 10, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
Announcing 10,000,000 TRLN bounty reward for website development - trillioncoin.net

Others can contribute more TRLN to increase total bounty reward for website developer

Let's give Trillion Coin a website!!

Point it here until we get a web dev...  looks better than pointing to this thread...imho

https://trillioncoin.wordpress.com/

This official thread contains all the information on Trillion coin + more, and is best to directly forward here instead, until we have a real website developed. No need forwarding to a wordpress.com subdomain with very little info.

0.o

Have you actually read it?  And compared it to this thread?
June 10, 2018, 10:36:13 PM
such huge supply, i think it is not worth 1 sat, in some exchanges, have dog echange pairs and it can trade below 1 sat!

Would love an exchange to set up doge pairs and pairs with other alts!
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 08:35:29 PM
such huge supply, i think it is not worth 1 sat, in some exchanges, have dog echange pairs and it can trade below 1 sat!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 08:05:30 PM
Blocks are super fast, is there no difficulty adjustment?
June 10, 2018, 06:13:33 PM
Announcing 10,000,000 TRLN bounty reward for website development - trillioncoin.net

Others can contribute more TRLN to increase total bounty reward for website developer

Let's give Trillion Coin a website!!

Point it here until we get a web dev...  looks better than pointing to this thread...imho

https://trillioncoin.wordpress.com/

Activity: 47
June 09, 2018, 04:19:25 PM
Looking forward for more updates. Good luck guys!
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
June 09, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
sell 100m trln only 0.1 btc if u want buy email me ==>>[email protected]
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
Hello! I think this project is worth my time and my money. I don't think there are other projects that are as good as this one.
As cliché as it sounds, I want to support this one because I have a good feeling about it.
Activity: 3
June 08, 2018, 11:25:20 PM
How do i know if it's mining?
Yes mining
coin algo scrypt !!!!

how can i download the ccminer or cgminer??
June 08, 2018, 11:17:53 PM
I think this is a a very good project but it is focused with mining, how with us who do not have the tools to mine it, how we participate in this project.

Two ways to get some TRLN without mining!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4032923.new#new

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trillion-coin-airdrop-from-me-4378048
June 08, 2018, 11:11:20 PM
Grin Tshirt Trillion. For fans of Trillion coin. Blockchain platform, go to moon, hold to die, crypto coins.

https://teespring.com/trillion-coin-4553#pid=2&cid=577&sid=front

Nice!  Can I pay in TRLN?
June 08, 2018, 11:08:03 PM
@ zatochi - i do have the passowrd for the twitter, however whats the user id  Huh

Also, btcshiner/ olkah/ zatochi - thought of discussing few things, possible to connect ?

Pm me a few times and I’ll try to jump on discord.
June 08, 2018, 11:03:56 PM
I think this is a a very good project but it is focused with mining, how with us who do not have the tools to mine it, how we participate in this project.

What mining tools do you have?  I have a few gridseed pods, old gawfury, and half a gridseed blade mining and although not huge returns am getting 1.5m a week currently on the smaller pools...

Theres our marketing bounty for a Facebook page still unclaimed, also settlng up a redditt is still open.  Can post tweets, memes, post with substance, help secure a press release all these will get you from 5,000 to a few hundred thousand trillion from me.  I’m sure depending for the harder tasks the dev might throw some trln your way as well if it looks good.
June 08, 2018, 11:01:37 PM
To any one in the USA that wants to use their coins lets get the first real world transaction done.

I will send:
1. An Antminer atx jumper switch
Or
2. Star Wars Black Series Sergeant Jyn Erso Figure new in box. #22

Item will be shipped USPS first class with tracking.  I will go first if your not a new account and have no negative feedback.

Post in this thread if interested with what item and how many TRLN for it.  This is only for USA as I do not want to ship international.  Sorry for those outside the USA we will work on something for you or a member can use this as baseline for a transaction in their country!

Shooting for getting this done by this weekend and items out to USPS by Monday!

This is a great idea. Imagine if every community member is doing the same for their region. We all got stuff laying around the house that we probably no longer need, but could be traded for Trillion coin. This is how some other altcoins started.

Thanks.  I sell both of those items outside of this forum.  Figured the Antminer Jumper is good for those who want either a piece of mining history or need to keep a psu on without a mother board.

And although some may say disney ruined Star Wars with the Last Jedi, theres enough fans that someone will want to jump on it....
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 10:55:36 PM
Activity: 79
June 08, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
@ zatochi - i do have the passowrd for the twitter, however whats the user id  Huh

Also, btcshiner/ olkah/ zatochi - thought of discussing few things, possible to connect ?
Activity: 10
June 07, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
 Grin Tshirt Trillion. For fans of Trillion coin. Blockchain platform, go to moon, hold to die, crypto coins.

https://teespring.com/trillion-coin-4553#pid=2&cid=577&sid=front
June 07, 2018, 09:53:51 PM
To any one in the USA that wants to use their coins lets get the first real world transaction done.

I will send:
1. An Antminer atx jumper switch
Or
2. Star Wars Black Series Sergeant Jyn Erso Figure new in box. #22

Item will be shipped USPS first class with tracking.  I will go first if your not a new account and have no negative feedback.

Post in this thread if interested with what item and how many TRLN for it.  This is only for USA as I do not want to ship international.  Sorry for those outside the USA we will work on something for you or a member can use this as baseline for a transaction in their country!

Shooting for getting this done by this weekend and items out to USPS by Monday!
Pages:
Jump to: