Pages:
Author

Topic: Trimpo: Blockchain-based e-commerce ecosystem - page 4. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
this project has a good vision and a great team.
I believe this project will be successful

Thank you so much!
What is Trimpo token and its capabilities?

> Trimpo token is the only digital asset to be sold during Trimpo ICO campaign.
> Both internal and external settlements within the Trimpo ecosystem will be done with Trimpo tokens.
> Trimpo tokens will be the only payment option for platform fees in the Trimpo ecosystem and one tyof payment options for products on the marketplace.
> Trimpo tokens will be used to reward users on the Trimpo platform, as part of customer loyalty program
> Trimpo tokens will be fully integrated into the ecosystem to ensure its maximum usage and turnover.
We would like to remind you that Trimpo tokens Pre-Sale is live and now is the only time you can receive a guaranteed bonus of 50%! We aim to raise 1000 ETH in investments during the Pre-Sale. Don’t miss out! https://trimpo.io

https://a.radikal.ru/a41/1806/bf/706e71ce11e5.jpg
Activity: 154
this project has a good vision and a great team.
I believe this project will be successful
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Where can I read about the project?

Trimpo.io is the site of Trimpo. I think you can find all the information here!

Interesting project, we will follow the development!
Activity: 42

Trimpo.io is the site of Trimpo. I think you can find all the information here!
Activity: 36
Activity: 46
Is not Trimpo a working project?

Yes, this project has a service that I already use - I believe that now they scale it and go to the ICO. Good luck to the team! Because the service is very convenient!

Where to look?

Trimpo.org

Is this for sellers? That is, if I trade I can sell their products anywhere with their help?
While not anywhere, but on large venues and social networks - yes, you can. Plus, soon they want to use messengers. That is, you can not integrate your goods directly into telegrams or via a voucher, or into social networks, but to load it into Trimpo and sell with their help, just as you can now use large platforms

Interesting! Thanks for the info!
Activity: 44

Yes, this project has a service that I already use - I believe that now they scale it and go to the ICO. Good luck to the team! Because the service is very convenient!

Where to look?

Trimpo.org

Is this for sellers? That is, if I trade I can sell their products anywhere with their help?
While not anywhere, but on large venues and social networks - yes, you can. Plus, soon they want to use messengers. That is, you can not integrate your goods directly into telegrams or via a voucher, or into social networks, but to load it into Trimpo and sell with their help, just as you can now use large platforms

Where to look?

Trimpo.org

Where to look?

Trimpo.org

Where to look?

Activity: 548
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
Triggering the adoption thru the foundation of global marketplace seems a niche, but is there any  strong partnership that backed Trimpo up for the static growth when it comes to implementation and instituional rules and regulations?
Now many people are engaged in retail - the project has an excellent user base, which are interested in its implementation! If you really succeed in making trade in social networks so simple - you are geniuses!

I think this is the project that can change the market!
Thank you so much! Smiley
Activity: 48
Now many people are engaged in retail - the project has an excellent user base, which are interested in its implementation! If you really succeed in making trade in social networks so simple - you are geniuses!

I think this is the project that can change the market!
Activity: 42
We will follow you!
Good luck to the team - an excellent project
We hope that everything will turn out!
Activity: 59
Read that the service allows you to sell on Amazon - it's true? How does it all work?

I  registered at https://app.trimpo.org/login and then followed the instructions of the system. There everything is simple: registering, choosing which sites you want to trade (eBay, Amazon, Yandex.Market, VK), creating accounts, adding goods (by the way, you can simply download table files), prescribe the rules for delivery, return and so on and beyond The service itself places your products on selected sites!

Have you tried this service?

Yes, he traded with him on e-Bay and social network Vkontakte.

And as a result?

Very satisfied. Everything is simple in management, setting up, as I already wrote, does not take much time, keeping track of sales is also not difficult. Before that I tried to trade on E-bay straight - I spent a lot of time trying to set everything up.

Yes, I'm just now trying to set up a record on e-bay - a very long time and I do not understand much! Thanks for the advice!
Try Trimpo, I think you'll be satisfied!
Read that the service allows you to sell on Amazon - it's true? How does it all work?

I  registered at https://app.trimpo.org/login and then followed the instructions of the system. There everything is simple: registering, choosing which sites you want to trade (eBay, Amazon, Yandex.Market, VK), creating accounts, adding goods (by the way, you can simply download table files), prescribe the rules for delivery, return and so on and beyond The service itself places your products on selected sites!

Have you tried this service?

Yes, he traded with him on e-Bay and social network Vkontakte.

And as a result?

Very satisfied. Everything is simple in management, setting up, as I already wrote, does not take much time, keeping track of sales is also not difficult. Before that I tried to trade on E-bay straight - I spent a lot of time trying to set everything up.

Yes, I'm just now trying to set up a record on e-bay - a very long time and I do not understand much! Thanks for the advice!
Pages:
Jump to: