Pages:
Author

Topic: Trimpo: Blockchain-based e-commerce ecosystem - page 9. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Cryptomarket is growing, don’t miss out!

The past few months were rather difficult for crypto. Prices were unstable and trends were mostly downside. However, it seems that now we are looking at a market reversal! A clear upside trend is visible which means it’s time to look for investment opportunities. We would like to remind you that Trimpo Pre-ICO starts May 15!

Let’s talk numbers first. Over the last seven days all the leading coins were showing positive price action. Bitcoin has risen from $6000+ to the current $8326+ per coin while ETH has climbed from $400+ to $650+ per coin.

Other cryptocurrencies are also showing good dynamics.
It’s very important that the rise has been slow and steady with no sharp hikes. Stability has always been important to serious investors who are more interested in supporting valuable and reliable products instead of speculating on token price! Trimpo fits the bill as our service is poised to become highly demanded thanks to the broad functionality of the platform that is at the same time easy to use!

Join the project on the website at https://trimpo.io/ and on our social media.
I am interested to support this Trimpo project...do you happen to have a promotional bounty program or maybe an airdrop to jump-start the awareness of the project in the cryptocurrency community?

Now there is no bounty and there is no airdrop. But we are planning a bounty, so stay tuned for our updates)
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
I am interested to support this Trimpo project...do you happen to have a promotional bounty program or maybe an airdrop to jump-start the awareness of the project in the cryptocurrency community?
How to start working with Trimpo?

Let’s do a step by step breakdown and find out how and where to begin using Trimpo.

• Link the chosen marketplace accounts to Trimpo
• Add your products to Trimpo via Excel, XML or manually
• Choose payment systems, rules of delivery and returns

That’s it! In just a few simple steps you get to enjoy a smooth and profitable service. Trimpo will place your products on the platforms of your choice. You only have to process the orders you receive in your personal Trimpo account and earn many times more than you used to.

Are you still thinking? Join us, we have a lot of interesting things ahead! Don’t forget to follow the news about the project on Trimpo social media pages as well as on our website at http://trimpo.io/ where you can always find the latest info on the development and plans of our project!
The project looks very cool . Team Russian and capitalization on demand is very high . In principle, such projects have already been successful ,let's see what happens to you . My best regards

Thank you very much! Smiley
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
The project looks very cool . Team Russian and capitalization on demand is very high . In principle, such projects have already been successful ,let's see what happens to you . My best regards
Only 5 days left before the start of Trimpo's pre-ICO

We would like to remind you:

Pre-Sale from 15.05.2018 until 12.06.2018
Total token supply - 500 000 000 Trimpo tokens
1 Trimpo token = 1/400 ETH
Minimum purchase amount = 1 token or 0.0025 ETH
Pre-sale soft cap-2000 ETH
Any bounty is coming?

Bounty no program. But it's planned, so stay tuned for our updates)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Any bounty is coming?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
i am very excited with the project in the field of e-commerce. everything will be easy when we can get it online. as time passes no doubt that e-commerce is more interesting and popular in all circles. but as I know, to date not a few projects that move in the field of e-commerce. then what are the advantages of the trimpo that makes it superior than other?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I am aware that eCommerce is now expanding at a dizzying rate and this is happening almost everywhere not just in industrialized countries but also even in developing ones just like my small country here in Asia. I am sure that Trimpo is focusing on a good industry which can be so lucrative in the coming years.

I am interested to support this Trimpo project...do you happen to have a promotional bounty program or maybe an airdrop to jumpstart the awareness of the project in the cryptocurrency community?
Internet technologies are constantly moving forward and exploring new horizons

Today, with the help of the Internet, you can do almost anything without leaving your home – order a delicious dinner, get flowers for your significant other, buy a coveted item with home delivery, etc. and it is very convenient which explains the popularity of various e-commerce platforms.

Trimpo is a unique service that helps merchants sell their products on different marketplaces and provides incredibly broad opportunities for the development of related business services. If you are selling with the help of Trimpo you can quickly and easily list your products on following platforms: eBay, Amazon, Yandex.Market, VK.com and attract millions of new customers!

Trimpo provides merchants with the opportunity to sell on the world's largest markets and to integrate with social networking sites and messengers.
Want to know more? Visit our website http://trimpo.io/
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
the charts are beautiful. it is seen that labor is working. there are too many similar projects in the market. it needs to work much better. because the opponents are very strong and the world is giant.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
Exhaustive information provided here. I don't even know where should I start to read either from the beginning or from the end of this topic?  Cheesy

PS: You can use the preview function in the bottom of typing field in order to prepare everything for posting. Not vice versa.

Yes you are right I agree with you. Very little information in the announcement above.link whitelist and one pager clicked and visited the language is not English is increasingly difficult to understand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Exhaustive information provided here. I don't even know where should I start to read either from the beginning or from the end of this topic?  Cheesy

PS: You can use the preview function in the bottom of typing field in order to prepare everything for posting. Not vice versa.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Start selling on global marketplace
in ONE click. 23000 merchants
have signed up already!

Pre-Sale
15 May 2018 - 15 July 2018
Pre-ICO target is 1 000 ETH

Get tokens now
and receive
bonus
50%