Pages:
Author

Topic: Trip from 0$ to 100k $ - page 4. (Read 1556 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 07:12:10 PM
Almost all of my altcoins are under top 500 coins and I'm proud of them ,they are more risky but I believe I choose them carefully and I'm sure they will survive in near future as far as use case is important
Investing in currencies below 500 leading currencies is very risky, but if you choose the right currency, you will earn huge profits. Can you share your list of coins, maybe I will invest in them.
If and to enter such coins only for short-term trades , I think a lot now is a very good coin that can be kept , especially right now, I'd would buy them , as the market bullish trend
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 04:37:46 PM
This is not the best criteria in choosing coins to invest in. Because they have low market cap does not mean that they will survive long enough to pump durin another bull run.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 11, 2019, 04:27:05 PM
yes it is true that the possibility is indeed profitable but the risk is greater. in the case of crypto, everything really exists, but I think it all depends on luck. I think like this because of the facts on the basis of what I experienced while in this crypto field.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
June 11, 2019, 03:31:45 PM
That's why OP speaks about lottery ticket - if you buy lottery ticket you have no certainty you will won anything  Wink
But if you have some luck you can end with decent profit:

https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico like here ;-)

Interresting stats. NXT is very interresting. I heard that whole ico was set on BTT in a topic that looked like :

I've created new coin. Send me some btc tips and i'll send you some of my coins. That way he raised 16 k $ and send 1 bil tokens for that. That's how big risk some took to get that big reward. 

Edit:I've found it:

At the present moment development of the software is not completed.  While I’m working on it we should start the transfer process to decide who and how much coins will get.  This will be done by sending a small amount of BTC to my own address.  I bet most of you have just thought “I got the catch!”  Hold on, I don’t ask you to send thousand USD worth coins, a few satoshis is enough.  A special message must be attached to the transaction.  This should be done via blockchain.info which supports such the feature.  The message must contain only SHA256 hash, that will be used to claim coins.  All these coins will be put into the genesis block that I’ll publish before the launch.  Anyone will be able to make sure that the 0th block contains only legit coins and there is no premine.

So, if you want to get coins do the following:
1.  Choose a secret phrase
2.  Calculate SHA256 hash of this phrase (an online calculator can be used)
3.  Calculate SHA256 hash of the hash you got on the previous step
4.  Send any amount to 1BCN1ugdKdWd9pQ8Am9hMhtHZfmbXzxE8a, don’t forget to attach a message with the hash you got on the 3rd step. (The amount is capped at 1 BTC!)

That’s it.  When Nxt is launched you will get part of new coins and your stake will be proportional to the amount you sent.
So in my opinion it was a testing rather than ICO. Its crazy how price rised. He was asking for any amount but not more than 1 btc (130 $ than in 2013)

Very interesting discovery Tytanowy Janusz, IOTA is very interesting case, too. There is few coins which gave big gains - theoretically you can invest in 20 such coins and if only one will succeed you will be rich Cheesy
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 06, 2019, 01:12:55 PM
Personally, I doubt that someone is really able to select such projects for sure, I believe that everything will have to rely more on luck than on your analytical skills.

Anyone can select the right project once in a while if they keep investing in icos or whatever name they have now, the issue is to do this consistently and that is not easy because as we know ico developers lie to make their project seem like a good one, so you cannot rely on their word to tell if their project is any good, you cannot rely on the opinion of others because they may have an agenda or they could give positive feedback to an ico because they were paid to do so, so you can only rely on yourself, and the amount of work and time needed to find a gem among so many useless projects will make it impossible for the average investor to make money in this way.
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 09:24:21 AM
Almost all of my altcoins are under top 500 coins and I'm proud of them ,they are more risky but I believe I choose them carefully and I'm sure they will survive in near future as far as use case is important
Investing in currencies below 500 leading currencies is very risky, but if you choose the right currency, you will earn huge profits. Can you share your list of coins, maybe I will invest in them.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
June 03, 2019, 09:11:45 AM
That's why OP speaks about lottery ticket - if you buy lottery ticket you have no certainty you will won anything  Wink

Interresting stats. NXT is very interresting. I heard that whole ico was set on BTT in a topic that looked like :

I've created new coin. Send me some btc tips and i'll send you some of my coins. That way he raised 16 k $ and send 1 bil tokens for that. That's how big risk some took to get that big reward.  

Edit:I've found it:

At the present moment development of the software is not completed.  While I’m working on it we should start the transfer process to decide who and how much coins will get.  This will be done by sending a small amount of BTC to my own address.  I bet most of you have just thought “I got the catch!”  Hold on, I don’t ask you to send thousand USD worth coins, a few satoshis is enough.  A special message must be attached to the transaction.  This should be done via blockchain.info which supports such the feature.  The message must contain only SHA256 hash, that will be used to claim coins.  All these coins will be put into the genesis block that I’ll publish before the launch.  Anyone will be able to make sure that the 0th block contains only legit coins and there is no premine.

So, if you want to get coins do the following:
1.  Choose a secret phrase
2.  Calculate SHA256 hash of this phrase (an online calculator can be used)
3.  Calculate SHA256 hash of the hash you got on the previous step
4.  Send any amount to 1BCN1ugdKdWd9pQ8Am9hMhtHZfmbXzxE8a, don’t forget to attach a message with the hash you got on the 3rd step. (The amount is capped at 1 BTC!)

That’s it.  When Nxt is launched you will get part of new coins and your stake will be proportional to the amount you sent.
So in my opinion it was a testing rather than ICO. Its crazy how price rised. He was asking for any amount but not more than 1 btc (130 $ than in 2013)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
June 03, 2019, 08:45:03 AM
That's why OP speaks about lottery ticket - if you buy lottery ticket you have no certainty you will won anything  Wink

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
June 02, 2019, 01:07:20 PM
if you can choose the right altcoins under the TOP 500 coins at cmc, thats really great my friend
and you will make a huge profit, if you can found a good altcoins in that lists, because high risk will always high gain

Personally, I doubt that someone is really able to select such projects for sure, I believe that everything will have to rely more on luck than on your analytical skills.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
May 30, 2019, 10:05:56 PM
Cryptocurrency world is full of possibilities to earn but it is always connected with huge risk. Not many of us are brave enough (or stupid) to invest hard earned money into high risk coins (below top 500 CMC) but those are the once with the highest returns if you are lucky enough to spot them.

Coins out of top 500 CMC are worth ~$ 2mil. Those will be worth $2 bil if it will hit top 10 CMC. That's x1000. That's 200 000$ out of 200$.

How about risking money that are not hard earned?

0$ to 100k $ trip:
1- Perform energi airdrop (220$ worth coins listed on kucoin (top 150 CMC) - link in signature - only USA and Canada spots left but there will be global round 4 soon) - 30 min of work
2- invest it in few coin out of top 500 CMC (f.e. ATLANT - STO with $2 mil marketcap) - spend as many times as you want. The better research you perform the higher possibiliti you have to spot biggest gainers.
3- leave it for few years

Coins that i'll be looking for after energi payout:
1- STO (Security Token Offering) - tokens that are not "utility tokens" as others but securities. Owning them makes you "shareholder". You will get weekly/monthly/annually rewards which will be equal to part of company incomes and it will be guarantee due to smart contract... This will be huge.

2- Ai coins - I think that IA based companies will be next bubble (not only in crypto). It will be as huge as .com bubble. As crypto market is very often compared to start-up market lots of investors will come here to invest in IA start-up seeing how US stocks based on IA are being pumped. And this bubble will be huge since AI (or rather ML - we may never see true AI) is a groundbreaking technology and its impact on the profits of companies is almost impossible to estimate (thous every new price level will be accepted).

Do you have any good coin below top 500 CMC to start this 100k$ trip with them? Maybe top below 200?

I chose to invest in Bitex (XBX). I think this project is quite good, the working team spends a lot of time to quickly support the community and is very professional. This is the implementation project on payment. It has exchange and credit card.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 30, 2019, 09:42:44 PM
I also have a lot of coins, which are now almost worthless, but I continue to hold them. I believe that good times will come and my coins will be able to show a huge price.
While the possibility for great profits is out there the truth is that most likely you have lost your money or your time with those tokens, this is not rare at all, I have in my wallets some coins that are never going to be valuable at all, there is no point in trying to conceive an scenario in which your coins become valuable, just accept the fact that you made a mistake and find out why you invested in those coins so the next time you are tempted to do the same you stop and avoid losing even more money in useless coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 30, 2019, 07:15:19 PM
Recommending a long term strategy is sensible because buying top quality assets for projects that are leading innovators in their category can provide many benefits and these won't easily be superseded by newer technologies and are less susceptible to price manipulation and pump and dump schemes, and if you're interested in Security Token Offerings (STOs) starting from later this year you might find these will become more worthwhile propositions
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
May 29, 2019, 06:23:41 AM
It's quite a good idea though it's not everyone that would be able to do that , a lot of people are being very careful and don't want to take risk with their money since they don't have much. I don't have much so I'm always careful with how much I invest and where I'm investing the money , I don't invest in coins that I don't even know if they have any potential at all. I would have love to get the Energy airdrops you're talking about but since it's only available for the USA and Canada, there's no need stressing myself. I can still work hard and get there tomorrow.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
May 29, 2019, 02:55:20 AM
Your strategy is typically based on luck. But, I would say this is a good strategy as long as you're investment is the amount that you can afford to lose. Since altcoins in the bottom offers more percent profit compared to top 50 coins, you don't need to put a huge amount.
Game of luck indeed, we can more or less say that the op is basically gambling because that strategy is quite a lot of a risky one, but like you said, there is no harm in trying provided we invest with little amount that one can lose, which I think $200 is really not that bad to try ones luck.

Do you really think coins below offers more percentage? Because naturally they have no working product to get them the investors required to make their coin pump other than the pump that comes from manipulation, but top altcoins naturally grows in price as investors makes use of their products. Take for example coins like BTC, ETH and BNB.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 28, 2019, 07:18:27 AM
It really takes a very brave heart to invest in projects that are below top 500 CMC because this is where you find mostly shitcoin and dead coins. I know that if you are lucky, you could get some that are newly registered and has not been pumped, I think those are the ones that increase by over 1000x, but I don’t like taking that kind of risk.

I would rather invest in coins that are within the top 100 in the CMC and wait for their bull run to help me increase my investment. It is safer for me to invest in project I am not sure of than to gamble. I bet you have never been scammed before because if you have, you will run for your dear life when you see some coins below top 100.

I am agree, it really takes very brave hearts because its very risk in my opinion. Most coin or token below 500 coinmarketcap are low liquidity and most of it traded in small exchange. Its really pure speculation and i am better investing my money in top 100 or at least top 200
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 28, 2019, 06:05:27 AM
It really takes a very brave heart to invest in projects that are below top 500 CMC because this is where you find mostly shitcoin and dead coins. I know that if you are lucky, you could get some that are newly registered and has not been pumped, I think those are the ones that increase by over 1000x, but I don’t like taking that kind of risk.

I would rather invest in coins that are within the top 100 in the CMC and wait for their bull run to help me increase my investment. It is safer for me to invest in project I am not sure of than to gamble. I bet you have never been scammed before because if you have, you will run for your dear life when you see some coins below top 100.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
May 27, 2019, 11:28:10 AM
I also had a chance to buy some of these coins. I think that this year we will have a trip, which you are talking about, and we need to prepare for it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 27, 2019, 10:57:04 AM
I have more ICOs token but a lot them are not really good because of being invaluable. However I have only a few tokens that gives me a little smile because of having a small value.

I also have ICO tokens that have no value because the tokens are not registered in the exchange market, so until now there is no value at all, because I rarely store valuable coins, if there are valuable tokens I sell them directly in the exchange.

That's the scam token that makes the market red, I also have a lot of ethereum tokens and many are not valuable, this certainly makes us have to be selective to invest so that we don't get scam anymore.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 27, 2019, 10:52:35 AM
In my opinion, careful and wise selection is prioritized in investing in some of these coins, because we also have to think about the risks that will be obtained and ready for what will happen, get big profits or losses.
the fact is that people now want to earn a lot of money but the risks that you are talking about are not evaluated by anyone.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 10:28:45 AM
In my opinion, careful and wise selection is prioritized in investing in some of these coins, because we also have to think about the risks that will be obtained and ready for what will happen, get big profits or losses.
Pages:
Jump to: