Pages:
Author

Topic: Trip from 0$ to 100k $ - page 5. (Read 1556 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 27, 2019, 09:13:21 AM
Investing is the way to make that kind of profit you want but you need a capital to make investments and for you to invest make sure you invest only in good projects so your investment will be worthy,Dencoin is a altcoin that we can invest in this coin has the power to bring you that kind of profit you are assuming.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
May 27, 2019, 09:01:19 AM
I have more ICOs token but a lot them are not really good because of being invaluable. However I have only a few tokens that gives me a little smile because of having a small value.

I also have ICO tokens that have no value because the tokens are not registered in the exchange market, so until now there is no value at all, because I rarely store valuable coins, if there are valuable tokens I sell them directly in the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
May 27, 2019, 08:56:22 AM
If I say I understand what you are talking about, then I will be a big liar because I have read your post more than twice and I am still yet to comprehend what you are talking about, what do you mean by 0 - $100k trip, can you shed more light please, I have never been this confused before until I read your post, lol. I believe this is a discussion forum, so it would be cool if you can explain yourself better so that we could contribute also.

Trip starts with 0$. Then i'll do this 3 setps:

0$ to 100k $ trip:
1- Perform energi airdrop (220$ worth coins listed on kucoin (top 150 CMC) - link in signature - only USA and Canada spots left but there will be global round 4 soon) - 30 min of work
2- invest it in few coin out of top 500 CMC (f.e. ATLANT - STO with $2 mil marketcap) - spend as many times as you want. The better research you perform the higher possibiliti you have to spot biggest gainers.
3- leave it for few years

which can be considered as:
1-filling the tank with gas
2-choosing direction
3-launching rocket

trip destination - moon (100k). If you have any high risk coins that can be used for this trip share it with us.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 27, 2019, 05:52:36 AM
If I say I understand what you are talking about, then I will be a big liar because I have read your post more than twice and I am still yet to comprehend what you are talking about, what do you mean by 0 - $100k trip, can you shed more light please, I have never been this confused before until I read your post, lol. I believe this is a discussion forum, so it would be cool if you can explain yourself better so that we could contribute also.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
May 26, 2019, 07:15:32 PM
I have more ICOs token but a lot them are not really good because of being invaluable. However I have only a few tokens that gives me a little smile because of having a small value.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
May 26, 2019, 07:13:07 PM
You can check the Counting house token. I am very much sure that you will love that! Therefore I have picked many altcoins which are not in the top 100 or 200 lists! I have been following the XYO, MTC, SWP token and they are doing very well. You may have a look there!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 26, 2019, 06:55:39 PM
First - There are free spots in Round 3 (USA, Canada) currently. But as i posted above there will be Round 4 (global) soon. Payment from round 4 will be issued together with round 2 and round 3. So all you have to do is w8 a little for round 4 and you will be able to perform this trip together with me.
Yeah, I think it is worth to wait for global round. That's the only thing I can do for now.

Second - Currently! If you are investing in something thinking about 10 000% profit after ~5 years you need to think about popular assets after 5 years. Not popular assets now.
Nope, as long as there is less project to have factual product, I won't decide to invest in security token. The main purpose of investing in security token is to get dividends. If the current projects have no serious development, and can't really create useful product then it's just wasting time and money. It's better for me to wait until there is a good sign for security token to have a high performance in crypto space.
Activity: 247
Merit: 17
May 26, 2019, 06:13:14 PM
There is one mistake, Energi airdrop will be sent after they receive 20 000 registrations in each phase. And that is the problem, I did this airdrop few months ago and still I haven´t received the reward.
I'm afraid the ENERGI price will fall hard after the airdrop is distributed, considering the amount of airdrop is very large.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
May 26, 2019, 05:46:56 PM
I also have a lot of coins, which are now almost worthless, but I continue to hold them. I believe that good times will come and my coins will be able to show a huge price.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 01:43:41 PM
What is this process exactly? Is this the same thing what they are doing in coinbase or blockchain wallet right now? To exchange your documents into some tokens. Because blockchain wallet offered 25 USD, but 200 is another level.
legendary
May 26, 2019, 01:34:37 PM
About this strategy knows every altcoin holder. All of them are calculating about potentional market cap. But you also should know that most of altcoins are overestimated and their market cap is still high, compare some altcoin with a real big company and you will get the result. Useless altcoin with same market cap as real company with real profits.

Agree. But we also need to remember that blockchain is a new and groundbreaking technology that its impact on company grow is hard to estimate. Same was during .com bubble. So this strategy is based on assumption that crypto bubble did not burst finally and we will see new ATH. Its like putting free coins on a bet that it is not the end of cryptomania and we are lucky enought to spot good coins.

To be honest real companies with real profits are also overestimated since we are in 10 YO bull market on S&P500.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
May 26, 2019, 01:05:21 PM
About this strategy knows every altcoin holder. All of them are calculating about potentional market cap. But you also should know that most of altcoins are overestimated and their market cap is still high, compare some altcoin with a real big company and you will get the result. Useless altcoin with same market cap as real company with real profits.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
May 26, 2019, 12:58:55 PM
It takes courage to hold coins below top 500, as some just tend to evaporate off the market at any slightest dip or FUD, which sometimes discourage holders from buying more. There are some coins below top 500 an currently holding, although my investment has dip badly, I just still hold, it's just like an idle fund, if it turns out good, I smile.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 26, 2019, 12:55:51 PM
With such projects, you can earn a lot, but even more chances to lose everything. So far my favorite is Effect.AI, I think they have a great future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 26, 2019, 12:48:51 PM
There is one mistake, Energi airdrop will be sent after they receive 20 000 registrations in each phase. And that is the problem, I did this airdrop few months ago and still I haven´t received the reward.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1432
May 26, 2019, 12:48:34 PM
Op, your plan is awesome...on paper !

Once you'll get caught in a pump & dump, you'll you will come back to earth again  Cheesy

However your idea of participating in one (or more) aidrops is not bad. By doing so, you will risk only money that you have not injected, only benefits!

With that money,i am ok with you to invest in some sto / ico but then again the greatest caution is advised   Roll Eyes.... Finally you will do your experience like everyone else !!

Have fun anyway Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 26, 2019, 12:19:17 PM
The cryptocurrency trip is not that easy as other people think. You may face many difficulties on the way. You may experience losses. But there are also opportunities the crypto market offers. But you need to have crypto knowledge to earn benefits from the market. First of all you should research thoroughly before investing. Second learn trading skills. Others have patience.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
May 26, 2019, 11:35:58 AM
There is huge possibility to become riches in a short space of time from the cryptocurrency market. But the worst thing is that there involves risks equally. But we can say going by the theory that every opportunity involves risks too. So if there is a risk, there is a good opportunity. So one should take cryptocurrency as a opportunity only when he or she knows crypto knowledge and trading skills. I think the coin that has carried much possibility of skyrocketing in price is binance coin.
legendary
May 26, 2019, 11:02:54 AM
What you guys think about Lunyr? Top 500 CMC, listed on binance - they aims to be next wikipedia. I'll add it to my list "coins worth doing deeper research". Did you heard about it?

Activity: 952
Merit: 308
May 26, 2019, 09:28:25 AM
Almost all of my altcoins are under top 500 coins and I'm proud of them ,they are more risky but I believe I choose them carefully and I'm sure they will survive in near future as far as use case is important

All you need to have is only patient to wait for every coin you have will increase in someday. When you believe that all of your coins can increase higher, then you need to prepare for the time because the time will come without notice. If you can set the price you want to sell and then place it in the order sell, you will not get late to sell at the highest price. But yes, there will be risky in there, so you need to be careful if the worst thing is to happen.

I know that to realize it requires patience and in my opinion it is not easy for coins that you invest to compete with other coins. But this is like a bet in my opinion, only a few of the coins will go to the top 10 cmc and even may not exist. Therefore I prefer to buy coins in the top 10 cmc and not below it.
Pages:
Jump to: