Pages:
Author

Topic: Trippki Signature Campaign - FULL - Please read update in OP - page 3. (Read 8153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hello Krach  is it allow right now to change signature since this is the last week of the campaign can i remove the signature and avatar while waiting from the week payment?
Or we need to wait to get paid first before we remove signature and avatar just for clarification before i remove... Thanks..

Anyway thank you to be part of this project and hope you'll open the campaign again in the future..

Edit: Just added that i'm changing my signature and avatar and this will be the last post that i made while wearing avatar and signature code..
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
Thanks krach hope to work with you again.

Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
We have decided to postpone our Token sale until Q1 2018. This is actually great news as Trippki is in advanced discussions with a number of Hotel groups who really get the vision and want to engage with us in moulding the MVP throughout the initial development phase, which is great!  We believe it is important to complete this process before undertaking the token sale and provide an even better offering to our community.  The Token Pre-Sale is still open for participation.  
Regards Edward Cunningham

This also means that was the last week for the campaign untill further notice. We will let you know when it is active again. Thank you for your quality posts.

do we have payments for this week? Today is money sir. Plase inform us asap.

Im changing my signature now sir krach please update us about our payment thankyou.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
We have decided to postpone our Token sale until Q1 2018. This is actually great news as Trippki is in advanced discussions with a number of Hotel groups who really get the vision and want to engage with us in moulding the MVP throughout the initial development phase, which is great!  We believe it is important to complete this process before undertaking the token sale and provide an even better offering to our community.  The Token Pre-Sale is still open for participation. 

This also means that was the last week for the campaign untill further notice. We will let you know when it is active again. Thank you for your quality posts.

Thanks Krach for a wonderful campaign. I am removing my signature in search for another campaign. I hope this week's payment won't be affected by it. Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
We have decided to postpone our Token sale until Q1 2018. This is actually great news as Trippki is in advanced discussions with a number of Hotel groups who really get the vision and want to engage with us in moulding the MVP throughout the initial development phase, which is great!  We believe it is important to complete this process before undertaking the token sale and provide an even better offering to our community.  The Token Pre-Sale is still open for participation.  

Thanks for the wonderful campaign and running it smoothly. Hope to be the part of this campaign again in coming time.

I am removing the signature now. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
We have decided to postpone our Token sale until Q1 2018. This is actually great news as Trippki is in advanced discussions with a number of Hotel groups who really get the vision and want to engage with us in moulding the MVP throughout the initial development phase, which is great!  We believe it is important to complete this process before undertaking the token sale and provide an even better offering to our community.  The Token Pre-Sale is still open for participation. 

Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
Please update me krach for spots in Fullmember thankyou.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi just wanted to let you know that im wearing the full members signature right now and i putted the avatar to. so im just going to keep posting like that for this week until i hear something from you

Regards
Activity: 644
Hello, may we start posting for week 2?

Thankyou for your answer in advance.

Edit*

Why is there no spreadsheet for the sig campaign?
Any updates on the payments?
spreadsheet doesnt make payments or checking your posts faster
update will come via pm, the world is round, with many timezones.

You can post , there is no promise that everything counts untill ive checked, you might even have to wait untill tuesday your time, so goes it at times.
so, we'll have to wait until Thursday to see if we'll get a payment or not?

Why Thursday? Krack didn't mention any payment time, let him check all posts first. His progression is visible in the spreadsheet he posted above. As he can't check everyone at the same time, he may check the last ones later today, and it may be already Tuesday for their time zone.
sorry, it looks like my eyes are getting broken.
when yesterday I saw the post from the manager like the writing of Thursday. by the way, thank you for payment manager.
Do you have problems with English? The Manager wrote Tuesday. All right. Monday posts are counted, and on Tuesday came the payment. What's the problem?
I told you, I don't have a problem with English. I mistakenly saw a post from the manager. I've said it too, my eyes are getting broken. yes, I also know the manager wrote Tuesday, but this is obviously my fault
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
Krach maybe you didn't update the the first page. I said previously i would like to leave the campaign, so please update the first so another person would get the chance to be in the campaign.
Hi, According to this, he is no longer participating in your campaign, may I re-apply in your campaign. I'm really hoping to be accepted

Username : silent17
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/silent17-1148174
BTC address :3PczRkvqCExvgZ6a47o3Q9zQnwNb95AdQ8
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Really sorry for the delay
all payments have been sent

Thank you
Confirmed that i receive the payment for this week.  
I'll continue to promote and already read the new updated rules about this campaign.. thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
I read the post. That is the reason, why we have to wait for the update.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Hi guys. I'm ready to jump to you if there are free slots. Just let me know Wink
We still don't know, whether campaign will continue.
I am sure the below would answer you both.

"October 31, 2017, 10:46:20 AM
Reply with quote  #201

payment sent for everyone besides hero and legendary which is on the way too

Thanks to everyone for the great posts. Lets keep going with more great posts this week!

I will update the slots soon and let you know if anything is open, right now it looks like it will stay the same as week1

Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
Krach maybe you didn't update the the first page. I said previously i would like to leave the campaign, so please update the first so another person would get the chance to be in the campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
Hi guys. I'm ready to jump to you if there are free slots. Just let me know Wink
We still don't know, whether campaign will continue.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Hi Campaign Manager, my Rank has been upgrade from Jr Member to Member and am currently wearing the appropriate signature. Please consider me if there is a slot for my current Rank.

Thank you in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
Really sorry for the delay
all payments have been sent

Thank you
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
I have not yet received the payment.Hope that it would be solved soon.

EDIT: I confirm that i have received the payment. Thanks Krach.
Activity: 630
I did not get my payment . Will someone let me know what is going  on ?
Pages:
Jump to: