Pages:
Author

Topic: Trippki Signature Campaign - FULL - Please read update in OP - page 6. (Read 8153 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Hi Campaign Manager, I notice some of my post was deleted recently without personal message to me by either the system or moderator. My post was around 25 before now, but it is currently less than 20. Please consider me to remain in your campaign for I didn't expect what happen to my post.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Dear Campaign Manager,

thank you for accepting me in your campaign.
Please find the full application below. Let me know if you need additional info.
Signature and avatar already uploaded.

Username : p3ppymon
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/p3ppymon-983366
BTC address :1De3VXwiZFGRTGps16Wy5FDwUxbKZ8X7ge

As the week is finished, I have made 29 posts. Staring new week from post number 673.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hey just wanted to let you know that im a full member right now so should i change my signature or you don't have a full member spot and in this case i should just leave the campaign
let me know what to do

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
The rules was changed in the middle of week. So, do will you flexibilze the rules for acceptance of local posts? Just for this week. I didn't post too much in English seccion.
Hope you understand that.
No the rules were changed before moday. I will have a look at all posts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
@krach,
The rules was changed in the middle of week. So, do will you flexibilze the rules for acceptance of local posts? Just for this week. I didn't post too much in English seccion.
Hope you understand that.
legendary
Get Rekt
Just read the OP and decide if it is fair or not.
Pay on monday should have been once a week so people do not think that you get paid for 20 posts in 2 days.
More details on what acceptable posts are.

It is pertty simple, if you post spam and crap, no credit, if you post good stuff, you get paid.

Just post good stuff and you are good to go.

Due to changes made in the OP after the START of the signature campaign I am leaving. Thank you.

Thats fine, I dont see anything unfair but you are free to go.

Dear sir campaign manager,

could you please mention the changes made after the start of the campaign.
I look forward to hearing from you.
legendary
Get Rekt
Due to changes made in the OP after the START of the signature campaign I am leaving. Thank you.

Thats fine, I dont see anything unfair but you are free to go.

What are the changes you were not happy with? Sorry I cannot spot it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
Is it okay for me to change my avatar and my signature to Full member? 

thanks in advance for your answer.

i'll be waiting for an fullmember slot.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Hi sir,now my rank was updated to hero member if you have free spot in future kindly let me know.

Now im continue to wear senior member signature sir,i will change once my position changed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
Hello sir krach. Is there any available sports for fullmember? Im now full member please update me if there is a available spot for full member. Thankyou.
Activity: 546
Name  : tranquangvinh
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tranquangvinh-1153078
Bitcoin Address : 1PcBsbeUpJfP5XVp58vwUEqJLWVF1WuGGU
if you have a slot , please accepted me .
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
itcointalk username: bobrr
Current post count: 4
BTC Addres:

1Mjsh4nDiD36qf3espYRLMcFNSJXcYyDQJ

If you want to apply the signature campaign you  to be jr. member. and minimum 30 post and 30 activity . you should read the first page on the signature campaign topic. at first you should read the campaign topic clearly after then you should apply the signature campaign. as a newbie you should read all topic.
legendary
Get Rekt
Krach, i don't think you have addressed this question before: is the first payment round going to happen on the 23rd or the 30th? Because we only had 2-3 days to make our posts.

read updated OP thanks
Activity: 154
Krach, i don't think you have addressed this question before: is the first payment round going to happen on the 23rd or the 30th? Because we only had 2-3 days to make our posts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
itcointalk username: bobrr
Current post count: 4
BTC Addres:

1Mjsh4nDiD36qf3espYRLMcFNSJXcYyDQJ

Wow. A newbie is try to apply here, please read the requirements on the first page first before apply , and be informed that the application for this campaign is currently close.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Hello, it's been privileged for me to be accepted to your campaign Sir. But with all your respect,  I need to inform you that I cannot continue to participate for this project. Wish you all the best and success to your ico campaign  God bless and thank you. You may now remove me to your list Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Thanks for accepting me in the campaign

my BTC address: 1D3uJ7uWFiEFhHzf5wUUCwSu5sAuHCKeXF

Regards  Wink

Campaign is full, don't you read, if you cant read then you do not belong to a sig campaign.  Shows that your an alt account farmer.

Op you should post Full on title to avoid confusion as well, since many farmers can not read the first thread post.
Can't you read first line of his post? He's already accepted, he's not here to apply.
Pages:
Jump to: