Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRK] ★ TRUCKCOIN ★ Pure PoS up to 200% ★ Jan. 17, 2018 v1.1 MANDATORY UPDATE! - page 19. (Read 35099 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
Very good this new topic of Truckcoin. I have already put among the favorites to not lose the discussion. I hope that not between nobody to get in the way.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
A method of mining coins where your electricity and hardware bills bite down on your profits  Grin
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
wow 200% per year, very interesting
maybe this is quite big, but this project makes it possible to say a scam
but before that, let's see the progress of this thread in the future, hopefully this is really a big project that can be followed well

I don't get it why you call it scam. This project proved already that is NOT through its long live. It has a stable chain, wallet works flawless and the high POS ratio makes it interesting.
However, I fully agree with you: the progress of the thread and the activity of the community will draw the future of TRK.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
It's not a new project, just a new topic. Truckcoin was started in 2014 and has been running steadily since  Smiley

but before that, let's see the progress of this thread in the future, hopefully this is really a big project that can be followed well

I don't want by any means FUD here, that is not my intention, but maybe it is the high POS rate that keeps this coin from drawing attention to it. It just does not sound sustainable. Especially for those who are late to the party.

Don't mean to sound like an ass,  but if you can read : its "up to 200%".  Its not actually 200%.  

Plus everyone gets the same percentage, whether you're new or not.

So yeah please rethink your false accusations.

On a slightly less aggressive note, you are right, it is a considered choice and a 200% headline can be dissuasive on face value. But, as with several other long lived POS coins
This is quite the enjoyable long game which, with smart play, can pay off very nicely. It's definitely not for the "I just bought some when is the pump" brigade
It's a longer strategy

I'm getting the impression that because this is a new thread people are thinking this is a new coin ... Loooong way from it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 938

I don't want by any means FUD here, that is not my intention, but maybe it is the high POS rate that keeps this coin from drawing attention to it. It just does not sound sustainable. Especially for those who are late to the party.

Don't mean to sound like an ass,  but if you can read : its "up to 200%".  Its not actually 200%.  

Plus everyone gets the same percentage, whether you're new or not.

So yeah please rethink your false accusations.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
200% indeed is remarkable, however there is a POS hard cap of 200 TRK per block. So, split your coins a bit into several addresses to get the whole 200%.

Yes I just said in a sarcastic way that 200% interest does not look like a sound economic system Tongue

You are right, but this coin still survives since 2014, and is far away from the 1 sat, where usually bad coins go within few weeks.
This one was forgotten, but it has still a community holding it and I'm very curios what will happen if it gets attention  Wink

200% indeed is remarkable, however there is a POS hard cap of 200 TRK per block. So, split your coins a bit into several addresses to get the whole 200%.

Yes I just said in a sarcastic way that 200% interest does not look like a sound economic system Tongue

You are right, but this coin still survives since 2014, and is far away from the 1 sat, where usually bad coins go within few weeks.
This one was forgotten, but it has still a community holding it and I'm very curios what will happen if it gets attention  Wink

200% interest per year sounds extremely sustainable Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Hey noise23, I'm glad to see you made a updated thread for this coin.
Indeed, is a strong one and survives all the trouble around. I'll try to help you and bring some more intention to TRK  Wink
Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 967
Merit: 1002
btw, welcome to the new thread everyone  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 967
Merit: 1002
Faucet is not working  Embarrassed
It was an outdated link, sorry Sad
No active faucets at the moment, will try to add one soon.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: