Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 13. (Read 46762 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Even if it was working which is not, it wouldn't be worth the time you could waste on getting a few cents in a week.
One day you get paid and another day you get nothing and the price is nose diving towards 1 sat.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
copper member
🖤😏
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
This is sparta ...No Troll Left Behind !!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I just saw this coin on Novaexchange and they have their own market but unfortunately,there is no volume to show that this means people are not interested in this coin anymore..

No surprise here. I was going to invest a btc early on to try and trade with but passed and I think I made the right call.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
hi
have anyone some connections on scam network?
can somebody post here nodelist please?
thank you
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I just saw this coin on Novaexchange and they have their own market but unfortunately,there is no volume to show that this means people are not interested in this coin anymore..
Can anyone tell me what's going on here?
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
I just figured out the salary you pay if we can call it salary, with the current price we can earn $3.6 dollars in 5 days.

I mean just fuck me man. Shocked
copper member
🖤😏
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
when tpg is gonna unfreez on yobit or it is not going to happen??
Just forget about it and move on, this one was a failure.
hey man i got some tpg in my wallet and now tpg price is too much low . my tpg coin is not even worth of 1 doller so should i burn all of my tpg coin or should i stake bcoz maybe some day tpg will rise again and some thousand of tpg coins is worth some money and also tillkoeln should trying to unfreez tpg market on yobit yobit is the only exchange where tpg can rise again i think
Only if you really think that then better keep your tpg maybe one day they worth $10 each. lol
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
hey man i got some tpg in my wallet and now tpg price is too much low . my tpg coin is not even worth of 1 doller so should i burn all of my tpg coin or should i stake bcoz maybe some day tpg will rise again and some thousand of tpg coins is worth some money and also tillkoeln should trying to unfreez tpg market on yobit yobit is the only exchange where tpg can rise again i think
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Last days we advertising Your coin with no payment, and You resetting credits every day.

Happy holidays ...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
copper member
🖤😏
troll was not payment
I think he is not paying at all to anyone. in 2 days now
Activity: 210
FakeTrade to create Volume
800k into 1000 ponzi which result into 100k Satoshi. there exist no Bills which yo can pay with this ammount

WTF? 800k TPG you traded as a fake pump? and yet you refuse to pay the trolls with 137 TPG rewards?
Pages:
Jump to: