Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON and ETHEREUM - page 2. (Read 925 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
December 19, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
today, we see that TRON continues to increase the power and ETH loses the status of the second best crypto.

now ETH is difficult to make trading volumes of $ 2 million per day, so CEO Tron said that ETH value in 2017 is only part of HYIP.

what do you think about this battle?
Do you see good waves for TRON or ETH?

In my opinion, Ethereum is the best of altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, always will be. The blockchain of ETH is applied to almost ICO project, and I think if ICO project becomes better in the next year, the price of ETH will go to the moon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
I just sold my Tron recently, I lose faith in the project the CEO has a very childish behavior and keeps bashing Counterparts. Ethereum is still the king of dapps and it has a lot of use cases, if you think its going die due to decreasing market cap? think again.
Eth king of dapps? What exact dapps they have now crypto kitty? They don't have link with the real world. What project on eth you can use in the real world? They just promised that will increase speed, but still no updates. Waiting when this will happen at last.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
December 19, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
I just sold my Tron recently, I lose faith in the project the CEO has a very childish behavior and keeps bashing Counterparts. Ethereum is still the king of dapps and it has a lot of use cases, if you think its going die due to decreasing market cap? think again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 09:37:51 AM
Wait and see if people build stuff on Tron first
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 09:32:17 AM
today, we see that TRON continues to increase the power and ETH loses the status of the second best crypto.

now ETH is difficult to make trading volumes of $ 2 million per day, so CEO Tron said that ETH value in 2017 is only part of HYIP.

although Tron shows a good impact, but I see if eth still has potential. now a lot of coins that compete with eth and eth will still show their existence
the more new smart contracts that excel far better than ethereum, I still believe someday ethereum will be eliminated if there are no updates from the start block, transfer speed and also fees. So far too much junk coin using the ethereum platform
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 17, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

although Tron shows a good impact, but I see if eth still has potential. now a lot of coins that compete with eth and eth will still show their existence
yeah, since ethereum was defeated by ripple making other altcoins show good progress, but ethereum also won't stay silent, it will definitely try to grab the top position that has been shifted by the ripple, so the ethereum potential will still be bigger in the future than tron.
in any case, ethereum still holds the first place among all platforms, Even despite a significant decrease in capitalization of a coinmarketcap. I draw conclusions on the economic and practical interest of users in the ethereum.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 17, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

yeah, since ethereum was defeated by ripple making other altcoins show good progress, but ethereum also won't stay silent, it will definitely try to grab the top position that has been shifted by the ripple, so the ethereum potential will still be bigger in the future than tron.
Activity: 936
December 17, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Activity: 840
Merit: 262
December 17, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
well there was a period of ethereum hype
now it's a period of tronix hype
if you know how to trade hype coins you will be okay with tronix
if you want a coin that will be well for a long time cause of stronger platform imo you need ether
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 17, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
this is only a belief from a CEO, whether it's for speculation or popularity but sometimes actions like this can improve prices on the market, ethereum miss vitalik on action like this..
Activity: 398
December 17, 2018, 06:40:49 AM
even though CEO Tron said like that but it looks like the party from Ethereum will still win and will still be able to make that much volume in one day and Tron will be very difficult to defeat ethereum.

i personally believe if Tron will never beat ethereum,,
because, ethereum is the first smart contracts platform in this crypto industries
a lot of altcoins project with smart contracts platform claimed as the next ethereum, but you as you can see, there was no alt with smart contracts can beat ethereum until now  Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

Actually ETH is in dominant from TRON because of their demand by the ICO projects. Majority of the projects start their projects with ethereum. Some new start with TRON but it will take time for the users of TRON to start it as many investors find it convenient to invest with ethereum. Many are not aware with TRON.
Activity: 392
December 15, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

What a dwarf battle with a giant, although still these two coins will not show a strong development in the future, but the ETH here wins in many respects. Therefore, we hope that it will not disappear and will not merge into the new fork.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
even though CEO Tron said like that but it looks like the party from Ethereum will still win and will still be able to make that much volume in one day and Tron will be very difficult to defeat ethereum.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 15, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

Tron is a good project and they becoming popular due to their dapp and blockchain but still needed a lot of effort to beat up eth in the game.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
December 15, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
The market is down generally and tron was one of the coins invested in this January but it is also in loses.  I could remember that many speculators were saying tron is the next big thing and the future of cryptocurrencies market but the whole thing is pointing to another direction.  I think we should wait for future to see what become of cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 03:49:14 AM
Tron and ethereum for me are big and potentially coins,
and both are also great ways that we can buy now and you can last for a long time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 02:35:58 AM
As if TRON will surpass ETH LOL! Same as the TRON founder last year HYPE!Too much talking.. They are both hype one is hype on price rising and the other one hype on price dump  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 02:08:23 AM
In  my opinion, investing ethereum is the best you can do right now. Ethereum has a stable price. Although it is currently down, but just hold your altcoin within the next 2 months. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, altcoin prices will return to normal, altcoin prices will slowly rise and toward their peak prices. Do not rush to sell it now, just invest your money to buy ethereum now, then get a lot of profit. While prices are down, buy ethereum as much as possible, is not it a good time to invest ?, Just monitor the market situation and price charts. And predict what will happen. So you will get a lot of money from your investment. thank you
Regard
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2018, 02:05:47 AM
maybe TRON will be a good smart contract for the future and will be able to match ethereum.if ethereum hard fork to ETN is correct, it will make people's trust in ETH decrease
well, but I think that would be an inverse thing. I think ETH will certainly be the best coin between the two choices. when the price of ETH falls, I'm sure, the price of tron will also decrease. well, I see ETH as the second bitcoin even though the price is so far.
Pages:
Jump to: