Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON and ETHEREUM - page 3. (Read 925 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 01:54:18 AM
maybe TRON will be a good smart contract for the future and will be able to match ethereum.if ethereum hard fork to ETN is correct, it will make people's trust in ETH decrease
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 15, 2018, 01:47:01 AM
Tron only using ethereum to compare their power and to add popularity thay TRX is more powerful and trusted against ethereum. It is true that tron already proven its existence but the difference between these two was very obvious and ethereum already won the battle in all aspects. Unfortubately, ETH losses the number 2 spot which may decrease their credibility.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
December 14, 2018, 11:49:35 PM
what increase in strength are you talking about? I don't see TRON continuing to increase strength and will become a competitor for Ethereum because TRON's position is still far below Ethereum. TRON is only a new coin in crypto while ETH has been here a long time and many people have invested in ETH, so I will still choose ETH is not TRON.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2018, 11:00:04 PM
From my point of view, I want to compare any of these two because we know both are potential coins when it comes to investment. ETH is an old coin compared to Tron if you compare the supply ETH is far better than Tron. Even adoption of ETH is more compared to Tron.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 14, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
There are a lots of FUD surrounding Ethereum,  we saw Craig going all out against Ethereum and now Tron is also attacking Ethereum.  I think Ethereum has done what both B cash and tron  are yet to accomplish.  Ethereum is good Altcoin!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
I am sure that Ethereum 2.0 will be much more promising than TRON

However, now we are seeing how cryptocurrency enthusiasts are turning into businessmen.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
December 14, 2018, 06:47:28 PM
I have been trading tron for the last few months and earned a little profit. But since the decline of the ETH value, Tron value also declined. So it's still dependent on Ethereum. I'll still go for Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 14, 2018, 06:11:55 PM
today, we see that TRON continues to increase the power and ETH loses the status of the second best crypto.

now ETH is difficult to make trading volumes of $ 2 million per day, so CEO Tron said that ETH value in 2017 is only part of HYIP.

what do you think about this battle?
Do you see good waves for TRON or ETH?
I do not believe that TRON is a direct competitor to Ethereum. If we are talking about competitors, it is in my opinion NEO, not TRON. NEO is not just called the Chinese Ethereum. There are reasons for this.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
today, we see that TRON continues to increase the power and ETH loses the status of the second best crypto.

now ETH is difficult to make trading volumes of $ 2 million per day, so CEO Tron said that ETH value in 2017 is only part of HYIP.

For me I think TRON will not surpass in Ethereum because we all knew that ethereum was the second most popular in crypto currency.

if we see at coinmarketcap, now the rank of ethereum is down and replaced by xrp,, so, eth didn't become the second best of crypto for now
but, i'm sure this positions just for a while,,
about tron and eth,, i do believe tron will not surpass eth,, because ethereum platform still become the best platform now
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

For me I think TRON will not surpass in Ethereum because we all knew that ethereum was the second most popular in crypto currency.
Activity: 462
December 14, 2018, 05:16:06 PM
not just ETH and TRON but all coin go down, follow price movement BTC.
so all coins experience their bad times.
ETH is down due to the large number of ico scams that add bad news to eth.
whereas for Tron I don't really know, what is clear is that all the coins are in their bad times.
Activity: 222
December 14, 2018, 03:42:45 PM
if you look at the conditions of the ethereum price movement as it is still very difficult to reverse, the trend of ethereum prices is still falling in price and ethereum is very difficult to return, maybe this year TRON and ethereum have had a hard time and almost all cryptocurrency .
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

for trading in short term i think choose Tron is best choice for now, but for long term trading i'm prefer in Ethereum Tron
"so CEO Tron said that ETH value in 2017 is only part of HYIP." but the real condition for now, how about Tron itself, they're loss too in market
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
Although ETH lost its 2nd rank on Coinmarketcap and it's not the best altcoin anymore but I think TRON has no way to be better than ETH although it keep increasing in next 5 or 10 days. TRON is not a good cryptocurrency as you think. If anyone say that TRON is a good cryptocurrency so they're surely TRON holders. LOL
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 01:43:08 PM
Tron is really good altcoin to buy and hold for future, I think. But Ethereum could to reach good position in next year, and it would be stupid to forget about ETH.
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 14, 2018, 01:09:51 PM
I think ethereum will rise back to second place next year because there will be some updates at ethereum, one of them is ethereum 2.0 hopefully it will make ethereum back up and get many new investors
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 14, 2018, 10:45:24 AM
Tron is not a good coin, several times go up and the coin got huge sold by the owner, I don't see any serious attempt to bring the coin go up, eth is hit by a several bad incidents,it kind of hard to predict the rise of eth,but eth still got good chances to back, it may need some time before eth could back to it's performance
I also prefer Ethereum to Tron, because Ethereum is always updating their system, hardfork often happens in Ethereum, this is good,
because they do it for ethereum to make it better and faster
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
December 14, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
Director TRON said so because they are competitors, I personally know that the coin is good but not so much that she became better Ethereum !
Activity: 238
December 14, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
after the market begins to change the trend to bullish, many altcoins begin to grow. Now it is important to buy top coins such as TRON and ETH
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 14, 2018, 09:10:21 AM
Tron is not a good coin, several times go up and the coin got huge sold by the owner, I don't see any serious attempt to bring the coin go up, eth is hit by a several bad incidents,it kind of hard to predict the rise of eth,but eth still got good chances to back, it may need some time before eth could back to it's performance
Pages:
Jump to: