Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 38. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 05:13:45 PM
I like to buy this coin (  TRX ). Anyone, please give me your positive comments is it really good coin to invest?  i am ready to HOLD 5-10 years also. Because I read some message from trx community, they were saying TRX = ETH in few years time.   Is it  TRUE ?

For me TRX is 1 of my best long HOLD coins. The price will surely 100x in the next 10 years.

That would only be 8 USD = 1 TRX when the roadmap goes on the price will increase. Justin Sun is very active and the years of tron will come sooner then some people think.

For me a great buy these days before the mainnet starts on 31 May
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
Tron has been a coin that I always believe it. here you have an article with prevision to the nex months and the netx year.

https://jiomobilephone1500.com/tron-coin-price-prediction-2018-2019-2020-trx-forecast-estimate.html
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
Yes, with this increase in price - I think it will fall into the top ten altcoins.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
May 07, 2018, 05:03:49 PM
I like to buy this coin (  TRX ). Anyone, please give me your positive comments is it really good coin to invest?  i am ready to HOLD 5-10 years also. Because I read some message from trx community, they were saying TRX = ETH in few years time.   Is it  TRUE ?
I think it's not just trx that says that trx will be eth in the future. You need to know the background of the coin you want to hold.
and especially you want to hold this coin for 5-10 years, i think it's a long time mate Grin
Activity: 266
May 07, 2018, 04:57:44 PM
Activity: 84
May 07, 2018, 12:51:17 PM
There are still people trading this coin. if you buy this is not a trading but a gambling. there are so many manipulations on it and today they again tried to manipulate with some news
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2018, 03:05:14 AM
No matter what they say. I still believe on TRX. 800 sats is still low for it. I'm still convince that TRX can still make a x10 move from its current position. It can probably happen this year. Remember lots of big firms are now into blockchain technology and lots of investment firm are on digital investment.
There is a bigger price waiting in the future so why would we panic and sell at this low price.
With the mainnet, it would change everything and right now we just hope for the successful launch so everyone will be benefited for holding TRX.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 10:53:36 PM
No matter what they say. I still believe on TRX. 800 sats is still low for it. I'm still convince that TRX can still make a x10 move from its current position. It can probably happen this year. Remember lots of big firms are now into blockchain technology and lots of investment firm are on digital investment.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 05, 2018, 09:34:24 PM
Tron WAS going crazy but not anymore, but i still hold the coins as this coin is for a long term. TRX is a good coin for a long term investment and will surely go crazy after sometime again.
That's how TRON is, but what is important is we did not dump.
Price is stable now and until the mainnet is not live yet, we will see a possible price increase so I suggest to keep holding and don't panic.
We have to educate ourselves as that is our friend here to make a timely decision, TRON will succeed, believe on that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
May 05, 2018, 09:27:36 PM
Tron WAS going crazy but not anymore, but i still hold the coins as this coin is for a long term. TRX is a good coin for a long term investment and will surely go crazy after sometime again.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 08:35:50 PM
Yes Tron is back, this month is going to be good for Tron and Tron holders, the mainnet launch will pump the price for sure. Tron performed decently during the market crash back in January and February and now with the news of the mainnet launch a massive run could happen, a new ATH would be hard to achieve with this market, but even if it does not reach a new ATH, I am expecting a high price right before the launch. People that did not sell during the crash, are going to make good profits this month  Grin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 05, 2018, 07:49:13 PM
yes, this is very amazing, even some in some groups about cryptocurrency many say that tron (TRX) will experience price increase up to $ 1 - $ 2. hopefully this will happen.  Grin Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 05, 2018, 07:41:58 PM
I purchased Tron at its all time high of 0.24 USD meaning I'v still not break even. The best thing to do though is to Hodl my tokens, and with the current swap coming up the value will only go higher.
Don't listen to price speculations from people as the market doesn't just obey a single person, so its best to always do your due diligence in order to remove the risks before investing
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
I got to know that there are some positive news about TRX at the end of May. so the most of traders buying at the bottam and waiting to sell at the top. i'm also holding trx to sell at the top.

Got also mine when it end at the bottom of the dip and i hope TRX will continue to surge as we expect some positive developments on this project in the coming months.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
May 05, 2018, 07:01:54 PM
Get set for the new chain Tron will be on.

Is there a wallet we can put our TRON on to get set for the new chain?

Thanks
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 11:42:08 PM
TRON is one of the great coins that likely would improve and be one of best option in this year. Hold them for earning a good return for years. They have a good market prospect.
Activity: 77
May 04, 2018, 11:31:50 PM
I got to know that there are some positive news about TRX at the end of May. so the most of traders buying at the bottam and waiting to sell at the top. i'm also holding trx to sell at the top.
Activity: 16
May 04, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
 I really think most people ride the high and jumped off during the correction.  The project is still in its infancy so there will be lots of ups and downs.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
May 04, 2018, 12:13:58 AM
It made a correction but i expect it to start up again tomorrow
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:47:32 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

Tron is starting to go up up and away again in the past weeks. So it would be nice to join in with the flight. I believe this will be running for quite a while since there will be a big event (Consensus) going on this month. My Tron holdings have multiplied already and I believe it will not stop there. Chills...
Pages:
Jump to: