Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 37. (Read 17772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2018, 10:58:57 PM
Wondering if the community thinks TRON will dump after mainnet with folks taking profits or continue to rise ??
Usually based on the trend it will dump, I still follow the buy the Rumor and sell the news thing because it has been giving me profit.
However, it still depends on the effectiveness of the mainnet, if it's good, the price will just grow.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 10:38:37 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

https://i.gyazo.com/654173f9528527092db39373f12dbab3.png
the increase in TRON does have an ever-increasing development and makes such a big and increasing change. besides that with this changeable to make TRON price keep increasing and become crazy change. so I really like the developments that occur in TROS. I hope that this enrichment is maintained.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
May 08, 2018, 10:37:02 PM
Wondering if the community thinks TRON will dump after mainnet with folks taking profits or continue to rise ??

that is also what I think to date, I can only speculation about TRX going to the moon and it will not last long and will fall again because some people just want to get a short benefit and profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
May 08, 2018, 10:26:43 PM
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
May 08, 2018, 10:00:09 PM
With the sudden rise of TRX, I don’t know the reason why it suddenly rose. After a short period of madness, its price will return to its normal standard.

Well, I believe I have an idea why the sudden rise, Tron‘s main net is supposed zo be launched this month, on May 31 to be exact. Explains the interest in Tron.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 01:28:59 PM
this is really good and interesting, in the last month we know TRON growing up so high and i think this is will be a good news to investment, because TRON can be the great coins since the price going up in the crypto market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
May 08, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

I dont think that it will happen again, the situation happened on trx is just a hype which is made by some group of people who put a fund to raise its value. but if they do it again, then it is possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
I think that when Ethereum returns to the values of 1200 dollars, then we will see TRON at a price of 25 cents and in this respect the potential for its growth is greater than potential many currencies from the top-20.

Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 08, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
Trx has ability to go 2k Within 2-3 Months Because trx main net launch on 1 Apirl and I am 100% sure price will pump before 1 apirl

What do you think this is, april fools' day? You do realize that today is the 8th of May? LOL Cheesy

haha what a joke. trx is an overated token which is pumped by groups. but i dont underestimate the buying power of chinese people so i do scalping on trx.
May 08, 2018, 11:09:14 AM
TRX has been operating with a lot of money behind it, and the price of TRX has been rising, and TRX's price should continue to rise in the long term.

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
May 08, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
Trx has ability to go 2k Within 2-3 Months Because trx main net launch on 1 Apirl and I am 100% sure price will pump before 1 apirl

What do you think this is, april fools' day? You do realize that today is the 8th of May? LOL Cheesy
Activity: 31
May 08, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
Great team and the founder knows how to hype, as we are in the bull market now, we can reach the moon. I am a believer of this coin as well, soon we will reach $1 as most investors are expecting, we just need time
Activity: 18
May 08, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
this is really good and interesting, in the last month we know TRON growing up so high and i think this is will be a good news to investment, because TRON can be the great coins since the price going up in the crypto market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 08, 2018, 05:13:35 AM
Tron got doubled or more in just last 10-15 days because of the news comming that the developer of this coin will launch the main net of Tron in the end of this month and its huge positive news for tron so i think tron will still rise from current level till the end of this month.
Activity: 233
May 08, 2018, 04:42:47 AM
tron is a coin where many investors in the currency market are waiting to invest and raise their prices. I think it was a little late for the price increase. the project is successful and will grow much larger in the future.
Activity: 173
May 08, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
With the sudden rise of TRX, I don’t know the reason why it suddenly rose. After a short period of madness, its price will return to its normal standard.
Merit: 13
May 08, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
I like to buy this coin (  TRX ). Anyone, please give me your positive comments is it really good coin to invest?  i am ready to HOLD 5-10 years also. Because I read some message from trx community, they were saying TRX = ETH in few years time.   Is it  TRUE ?

For me TRX is 1 of my best long HOLD coins. The price will surely 100x in the next 10 years.

That would only be 8 USD = 1 TRX when the roadmap goes on the price will increase. Justin Sun is very active and the years of tron will come sooner then some people think.

For me a great buy these days before the mainnet starts on 31 May

Cheesy  a good laugh to start the morning.  Nothing like overinflated valuations based on nothing but hope.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 08, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
I like to buy this coin (  TRX ). Anyone, please give me your positive comments is it really good coin to invest?  i am ready to HOLD 5-10 years also. Because I read some message from trx community, they were saying TRX = ETH in few years time.   Is it  TRUE ?

For me TRX is 1 of my best long HOLD coins. The price will surely 100x in the next 10 years.

That would only be 8 USD = 1 TRX when the roadmap goes on the price will increase. Justin Sun is very active and the years of tron will come sooner then some people think.

There are some people who are saying that it is possible that the developers of this coin reduce the supply of this coin by burning some of the coins from the total supply. If it will happen then it will bring much demand for the coin than the supply and then it will be possible for the price to reach to $8 within an year.
That is just an speculation, it may happen or may not.
People are showing support with TRON so they are making positive speculation, for me I would just trust the team
as I know they know what they are doing, I will hold and just take profit in the future.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 06:08:57 PM
I like to buy this coin (  TRX ). Anyone, please give me your positive comments is it really good coin to invest?  i am ready to HOLD 5-10 years also. Because I read some message from trx community, they were saying TRX = ETH in few years time.   Is it  TRUE ?

There are some people who are saying that it is possible that the developers of this coin reduce the supply of this coin by burning some of the coins from the total supply. If it will happen then it will bring much demand for the coin than the supply and then it will be possible for the price to reach to $8 within an year.
Pages:
Jump to: