Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 44. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 04:35:38 PM
The coin tron will in the future be very volatile, a lot of money can be earned by trading this coin, unless of course you have a flair
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
The founder of tron ​​is a Chinese. I learned from my friends that yucheng sun is the apprentice of Ma Yun (Ma Yun is the chairman of Alibaba) and is a very capable and influential person. I think the reason why tron ​​can go up by 4000%
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 04:19:25 PM
I agree. Justin Sun's marketing skills are amazing.
I don't know where Tron's going to be, but I think I'll still have to watch it a little more.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
April 25, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
Really, Tron is a crazy coin and you can earn very well on it. For the last time, it shows very good growth. I made an emphasis on it and another pair of promising coins.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 04:08:25 PM
Today I sold the trx, gave very good profit in a short time, waiting for the drawdown and again I'll buy!

I could not resist today and sold half of this coin. Earned 30%. In the second half, I want to earn 50%. Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
April 25, 2018, 04:00:48 PM
TRX  is my  the most favorite coin. last days it growthed  and it makes me happy. however   price can be higher )))
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
April 25, 2018, 04:00:08 PM
I know a lot of people who bought tron at more than fifteen cents each one of them and they are not happy with it.

It’s already in top 20 still growing even I invested this coin while the price was really high but based on research Tron sister company already recognised by Chinese government even lots of good news about Tron I think I invested.

Good news about tron? What are you talking about? It has been months since we dont hear anything good about it.
Activity: 155
April 25, 2018, 03:52:05 PM
It’s already in top 20 still growing even I invested this coin while the price was really high but based on research Tron sister company already recognised by Chinese government even lots of good news about Tron I think I invested.
Activity: 79
April 25, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
yes. indeed but i don't he will go for top 10. because there are other tokens that are growing crazy for this past 7 days. Maybe we should monitor it and be glad if TRX go for top 10. Yet TRX have a chance to go for top 10. Now, TRX was in the top 11 base on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
April 25, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
Today I sold the trx, gave very good profit in a short time, waiting for the drawdown and again I'll buy!
Activity: 220
April 25, 2018, 03:35:09 PM
Main net is supposedly launching March 31st. Let's see how that goes. Maybe we will see some upward movement in price, hopefully the market will in general!
Activity: 38
April 25, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
growth too impressive, set the mode of interest  Cool
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
Tron got immense potential and in development of coin and tron will touch 1 dollar we can expect tron to create millionaire like ripple did last year
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
April 25, 2018, 03:20:47 PM
I find it difficult to believe that TRON would force us to put our holdings on an exchange when they should be providing a wallet for us that would allow us to change over to their new token system.  Please comment because maybe I am missing something here. Do I really have to move my TRON tokens to an exchange? Thanks.

Another poster on this thread suggested: "If you have your ERC20 TRX tokens on the exchange, you dont have to do anything, token migration will be automatically completed. But if you have your tokens in MEW, Metamask, Trezor, Nano S or whatever, you have to follow some instructions they will release later on. Correct me if I am wrong though."

Anyone have any insight into what TRON will have us do?

Here is TRON's latest announcement:

TRX Migration Notice

Dear supporters of TRX

Thank you all for your keen attention and support to Tron.

For the reason that Tron’s public blockchain main net will be launched shortly, the migration from ERC20 tokens to TRX, the cryptocurrency on Tron’s public blockchain, will begin on 2018, June 21,(GMT+8). We highly recommend exchange that all transactions be frozen from June 22 to June 23. After June 24, ERC20 will no longer be valid for transactions, for we will only support transactions with TRX on the public blockchain.

For token holders, with your ERC20 tokens saved to cryptocurrency exchanges (the only required operation on your part), further operations for token migration will be automatically completed for you in due time.

For exchanges, it is kindly requested that you post your notice of TRX migration as soon as possible, with the format of the technical transition file for TRX migration being git. Please check the link: https://github.com/tronprotocol/Documentation/tree/master/TRX

For further information or support, all exchanges are welcome to contact us at [email protected].

Tron Foundation
April 14, 2018
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 25, 2018, 03:12:52 AM
I think this is just the beginning. My expectation (hope) is that TRX can go to $0,50 eventually. There might be a bear run when growing towards that but eventually I believe Tron can go to places.
That's another ATH, I mean if ever we reach that level, we need to see a real bull run like bitcoin getting to the $20k level.
For now, I don't think it's a serious pump, we just have to hold at this point because this will not last, it's  a classic pump and dump game by the whales.
No big news that would support things movement.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 25, 2018, 03:03:51 AM
Well. In my opinion. The coin got so much hyped and it went huge but after that crazy bull run it came down again and making correction at this time but it is a good coin and I hope it will go back up for sure in coming days.

I find Binance and HitBTC transaction fees on TRON just too expensive. I don't understand how these exchanges are basing their fees or is this just normal fees on TRON network?
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 02:56:04 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

trx has fundamental news and also it will send trx token to ETH holders that is the main reason for raising of trx. i think it can raise more this week.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
April 25, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
I think this is just the beginning. My expectation (hope) is that TRX can go to $0,50 eventually. There might be a bear run when growing towards that but eventually I believe Tron can go to places.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
Well. In my opinion. The coin got so much hyped and it went huge but after that crazy bull run it came down again and making correction at this time but it is a good coin and I hope it will go back up for sure in coming days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:49:23 AM
The price often does not move on the news ... what happens is people see the price of actrion and then attach it to the news, the fact is only true first with the btc leave market zone, btc only dives for about 20 minutes which is why alt coin drops drastically, actualize or sit on it for safekeeping. I think you guys have to sell before the whales eat you then rebuy again. I am not a financial advisor. Every market and every investment opportunity has this action.
Pages:
Jump to: