Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 45. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 02:09:47 AM
Volatility of this crypto currency allows you to earn on it. But still I do not think that it has a great future
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 01:55:49 AM
TRON is crazy, I do not think this will happen but this is good news for digital shopping as more and more people are seeing that digital coins are indeed climbing of course this is a breath of fresh air for us.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 01:48:39 AM
I was surprised to entering Bittrex. I do not know much about the properties of the project, but I am sure there are better project in crypto economy. The ads is a very well done project. The biggest share of this increase to the level of advertising.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 24, 2018, 01:44:08 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

TRON is very potential, I think so. TRON is currently ranked 13 th in the top 100 most traded coins in coinmarketcap. Maybe later TRON will be one of the 10 most famous coins. That was a great success
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 01:41:42 AM
I find it difficult to believe that TRON would force us to put our holdings on an exchange when they should be providing a wallet for us that would allow us to change over to their new token system.  Please comment because maybe I am missing something here. Do I really have to move my TRON tokens to an exchange? Thanks.

Here is their latest announcement:

TRX Migration Notice

Dear supporters of TRX

Thank you all for your keen attention and support to Tron.

For the reason that Tron’s public blockchain main net will be launched shortly, the migration from ERC20 tokens to TRX, the cryptocurrency on Tron’s public blockchain, will begin on 2018, June 21,(GMT+8). We highly recommend exchange that all transactions be frozen from June 22 to June 23. After June 24, ERC20 will no longer be valid for transactions, for we will only support transactions with TRX on the public blockchain.

For token holders, with your ERC20 tokens saved to cryptocurrency exchanges (the only required operation on your part), further operations for token migration will be automatically completed for you in due time.

For exchanges, it is kindly requested that you post your notice of TRX migration as soon as possible, with the format of the technical transition file for TRX migration being git. Please check the link: https://github.com/tronprotocol/Documentation/tree/master/TRX

For further information or support, all exchanges are welcome to contact us at [email protected].

Tron Foundation
April 14, 2018

Im not a native english speaker but here is how I understand it. If you have your ERC20 TRX tokens on the exchange, you dont have to do anything, token migration will be automatically completed. But if you have your tokens in MEW, Metamask, Trezor, Nano S or whatever, you have to follow some instructions they will release later on. Correct me if I am wrong tho.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
April 23, 2018, 01:58:16 AM
I find it difficult to believe that TRON would force us to put our holdings on an exchange when they should be providing a wallet for us that would allow us to change over to their new token system.  Please comment because maybe I am missing something here. Do I really have to move my TRON tokens to an exchange? Thanks.

Here is their latest announcement:

TRX Migration Notice

Dear supporters of TRX

Thank you all for your keen attention and support to Tron.

For the reason that Tron’s public blockchain main net will be launched shortly, the migration from ERC20 tokens to TRX, the cryptocurrency on Tron’s public blockchain, will begin on 2018, June 21,(GMT+8). We highly recommend exchange that all transactions be frozen from June 22 to June 23. After June 24, ERC20 will no longer be valid for transactions, for we will only support transactions with TRX on the public blockchain.

For token holders, with your ERC20 tokens saved to cryptocurrency exchanges (the only required operation on your part), further operations for token migration will be automatically completed for you in due time.

For exchanges, it is kindly requested that you post your notice of TRX migration as soon as possible, with the format of the technical transition file for TRX migration being git. Please check the link: https://github.com/tronprotocol/Documentation/tree/master/TRX

For further information or support, all exchanges are welcome to contact us at [email protected].

Tron Foundation
April 14, 2018
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 10:08:19 PM
Tron will be solid. That's the facts. It has volume, community and great exchanges to trade. It won't be long now, a year or 2 years, when the Tron Blockchain will have a big place on the market. As crypto currencies spread around the world, Tron will have its own share of it.
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 09:41:42 PM
The January TRX hype was good enough, but now it is being dumped deep in the Pacific.

I don't believe in Tron, the founder is kind of crazy, just talking, no technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 09:26:42 PM
I heard that they arrange aidrop for everyone who had an ETH on their wallet, is that true?
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 22, 2018, 09:24:39 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

Yes tron will be 0.1 usd within this month and I hope it will be in top 10 . I already invest again in TRX so hopefully we can gain profit from it Smiley
dude wtf that's an old chart
Activity: 15
April 22, 2018, 04:55:34 PM
TRON will airdrop some TRX tokens to ETH holders!

This airdrop (10-100 TRX) will get every active user with a balance over 1 ETH after January 1, 2018. Yeah, that not too much per person, but hey, its $1.7M overall. Iv got two accounts to participate, so I personally can get $10 max for doing nothing at all!

Here are some details: https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/tron-announces-30m-trx-airdrop-to-ethereum-community-86ebefd601ec

Do I qualified if I hold some balance of ETH since July 2017, I never touch it since then always same balance same address ETH.?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 01:41:02 AM
I got to know that there are some positive news about TRX at the end of May. so the most of traders buying at the bottam and waiting to sell at the top. i'm also holding trx to sell at the top.
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 01:36:36 AM
TRON will airdrop some TRX tokens to ETH holders!

This airdrop (10-100 TRX) will get every active user with a balance over 1 ETH after January 1, 2018. Yeah, that not too much per person, but hey, its $1.7M overall. Iv got two accounts to participate, so I personally can get $10 max for doing nothing at all!

Here are some details: https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/tron-announces-30m-trx-airdrop-to-ethereum-community-86ebefd601ec
Activity: 112
April 20, 2018, 11:53:11 AM
TRX only when have update then only going up after tthet it will come back the price hence if you know update about trx then only invest and once up the price you can sell to get good profits
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

Yes tron will be 0.1 usd within this month and I hope it will be in top 10 . I already invest again in TRX so hopefully we can gain profit from it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
April 20, 2018, 11:24:57 AM
Coins like Tron and Verge are doing completely unexpected in this market. no one can predict it
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
April 19, 2018, 06:01:09 PM
TRON, this is one of the top ten cryptocurrencies that the X will be able to show. I put a big bet on it, and I hope in 2019 I will get a huge profit!  Cool
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 19, 2018, 05:55:44 PM
I am actually interested in this tron, just I think its supply is too much, is there a token burn program done by the developer later?
I also have seen the token holder of this trx, 34% trx is on 1 address. anyone know this address?
https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2
It's about the supply I guess, the supply is only 65B as of now and the burning of coins is happening already.
Ripple on the other hand reaches more than $3 so it's really possible to reach even $1 this year if the support will continue, we are a big community so let's trust that to give us a good return.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
April 19, 2018, 04:00:08 PM
I am actually interested in this tron, just I think its supply is too much, is there a token burn program done by the developer later?
I also have seen the token holder of this trx, 34% trx is on 1 address. anyone know this address?
https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 03:56:06 PM
If you remember the TRX project did not use such a great popularity before, but what has changed? Maybe the project changed its line of business? Because it seems to me that such a development model for the project is really very cool, it could be used on different projects, but now the focus of the TRX project
Pages:
Jump to: