Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 58. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 16
February 08, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
#TRX when will you be going to moon..waitinggg!
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 07, 2018, 08:48:23 PM
How do you guys think Odyssey Coin will do? Tron and Odyssey are linked pretty heavily together, and share some advisors. Both have taken some big hits, like all other coins, during this dip, and I managed to buy some during this time lol

Yes, they are well linked. At least via key persons that know how to seriously increase coin market value.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
Damn the price is really depressing now, it just keep on going down. I am too scare to check my blockfolio now, maybe I should delete this app.

do you guys think the price will recover?
In short term, it is but if you aim for long term it's not, in fact I would advise everyone to buy more at the price today.
At the next wave of pump I believe we can see some good price which for sure, 1K sats is easy as we have previously achieve it, in fact IMO, we should
already see it at that level now but market manipulation cannot be prevented as the volume is really huge, let's just wait for the rise.
Activity: 242
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 06:13:41 PM
AMA with Bancor Co-Founder Eyal Hertzog in the TRON Telegram next Tuesday, Feb. 13. Be There!

Heads up! Bancor is planning to conduct a live AMA session with Bancor Co-Founder Eyal Hertzog on Tron's Telegram channel next Tuesday (Feb. 13) at 8:00am PST.

TRON Telegram Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/GW8P8EK7dhkzOwFmxnuwqA

Grab a seat in the Tron Telegram and please share with your friends! Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 06, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
Damn the price is really depressing now, it just keep on going down. I am too scare to check my blockfolio now, maybe I should delete this app.

All of the altcoins today are affected because of the decreasing value of bitcoin so all altcoins are in the red zone,including TRON. So far, we can not predict if it will increase again. Maybe yes, maybe not but whatever happens when investing is really risky. So you should be prepared for whatever happens and try to forgot it for the meantime so you may not be depressed to see the status of your token value.You must hold it and wait to raise it again. But the thing is we do not know when will be gonna happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
February 06, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 09:53:21 AM
Who knows how to get free TRX?
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 06, 2018, 06:52:45 AM
How do you guys think Odyssey Coin will do? Tron and Odyssey are linked pretty heavily together, and share some advisors. Both have taken some big hits, like all other coins, during this dip, and I managed to buy some during this time lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
February 06, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
Tron is the Pets.com of the crypto world. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

tron really showed a rise in belief and it was important stability here and then I think that it will rise to what it will continue to do, but first it may not be able to enter a nice investmen
Activity: 196
February 06, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

The tron ​​is really extraordinary, but it is already an important, impressive investment that I think will grow in the future, but it may not be the top 10, but it is one of the investments in this future growth market
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 05:11:28 AM
TRON ( TRX ) list new Exchange Livecoin

https://twitter.com/livecoin_net/status/960802845061779456

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/599

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 65
February 05, 2018, 10:38:45 PM
rip Tron
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 02:05:46 AM
I love Tron and it is indeed impressive in terms of popularity and scalability.
People would love to invest into low priced coins and Tron is indeed one of the coins in line to be invested on.
I bought Tron this first week of January and I'm impressed because it never go back when where it was.
Tron is for both short-term and long-term goals of investments.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 01:58:57 AM
High potential, still so new and has ton of room to grow. Really could be a good one to buy on these dips thats for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
February 03, 2018, 12:01:56 PM
It's a very interesting coin. The price has increased incredibly. I follow very closely but I can not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 03, 2018, 11:56:52 AM
The staff is very impatient ... when Justin announced that there would be a great partnership, for some hours he had announced the partnership with game.com ... so it is probable that this week we will know the 'big' partnership. The TRX team is not kidding.
Happy who hold kkk xDDD   Grin Grin Grin

If it will be alibaba we do not know ... but it does not have to be alibaba, maybe UNITY, better yet!

TRX was biggest pump and dump in crypto history , will go down all the way to $0.07
@ that time this pump and dumb coin was $0.24. Now we @ $0.07 ... next target $0.03 Max

lol almost there :-D

Yes, she got up and went down. But it does not mean anything, we'll see what happens. Who is right and who is not. As I understand it the coin has same number of fans, how many and opponents.
this project seems pretty good but now tron market is down because of the whole crypto market down. lets play hodl game for some times.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

https://i.gyazo.com/654173f9528527092db39373f12dbab3.png

What I see is Tron will become one of the new altcoins that we can invest. I will do holding to this altcoin and check how much will be my return after 2 years of holding.

I'm still waiting somethin spectacular from the CEO of the Tron project. CEO should act right in order to protect the value of the project. Otherwise it will go down very hard according to my personal analysis.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 04:23:27 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

But now it’s free falling
Activity: 67
February 02, 2018, 04:22:13 PM
The staff is very impatient ... when Justin announced that there would be a great partnership, for some hours he had announced the partnership with game.com ... so it is probable that this week we will know the 'big' partnership. The TRX team is not kidding.
Happy who hold kkk xDDD   Grin Grin Grin

If it will be alibaba we do not know ... but it does not have to be alibaba, maybe UNITY, better yet!

TRX was biggest pump and dump in crypto history , will go down all the way to $0.07
@ that time this pump and dumb coin was $0.24. Now we @ $0.07 ... next target $0.03 Max

lol almost there :-D

Yes, she got up and went down. But it does not mean anything, we'll see what happens. Who is right and who is not. As I understand it the coin has same number of fans, how many and opponents.
Pages:
Jump to: